Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to get fiat from crypto?  (Read 254 times)
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

in your case you do not have a visa or mastercard you can use localbitcoin or local ethereum where they offer a way to change your cryptos coins to fiat through bank transactions to your debit account, in P2P form.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:52:37 PM

in your case you do not have a visa or mastercard you can use localbitcoin or local ethereum where they offer a way to change your cryptos coins to fiat through bank transactions to your debit account, in P2P form.

Yep localbitcoins is a great and widely used service with garant feature. Localethereum is something new, I need to try it

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

Hi guys, I did some investment in crypto from long time but, never sell it for fiat or don't have any master or Visa card to spent my crypto. So any suggestions what is the best method to get some fiat currency for crypto and any recommend card to spend and how can I get it. I live in UK. Thanks.

In my opinion, the exchange of fiat money will depend on the country. As in the UK, after exchanging in large exchange floors like Binance, Bitrex, Bithumb ... they will withdraw the Coinbase wallet then sell to convert into fiat money and switch to VISA card. So you should be able to VISA to be able to contain fiat money. Or you can also find an internal trading floor of your country to be able to trade cryptos to convert to fiat money Smiley))

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

You said you invested money into cryptocurrency, but you didn’t mention where you invested the money. I don’t know how you managed to invest that money, but whatever way you managed to get that money into that place, you can also get it out the same way.

If your plan is to withdraw it using a debit card, then move the Bitcoin into a wallet that offers MasterCard card to its users and use it to withdraw from Atm.
Spazzer

Activity: 1079
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

I was looking into using SaltLending to get large amounts out. Take out a loan for the amount you need. Than default on the loan and keep the fiat.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
pakhirgan (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

You said you invested money into cryptocurrency, but you didn’t mention where you invested the money. I don’t know how you managed to invest that money, but whatever way you managed to get that money into that place, you can also get it out the same way.

If your plan is to withdraw it using a debit card, then move the Bitcoin into a wallet that offers MasterCard card to its users and use it to withdraw from Atm.
I used coinbase. They don't support GBP beside, charge so much.
bestr17

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Coinbase is good way. Coinbase is known for its ease of use as well as its availability in many different countries.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

Hi guys, I did some investment in crypto from long time but, never sell it for fiat or don't have any master or Visa card to spent my crypto. So any suggestions what is the best method to get some fiat currency for crypto and any recommend card to spend and how can I get it. I live in UK. Thanks.

Doesnt' the bitwala work on the UK? I think they are probably the best bitcoin to fiat service in Europe, and are now trying to create a bank system, that would allow you to sue credit and debit card, and have easy access to both crypto and fiat. A lot of crypto card providers had problems because of Visa blocking their services, but I think this will probably work now.

Here are some news from cointeleghraph, and you should also check bitwala website.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/germany-blockchain-service-bitwala-introduces-crypto-first-banking

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

In other for you to get your crypto currency for fiat currency, all you need to do is register a secure crypto currency exchange site which support credit, debit card or bank transfer and with exchange like bitwala, cexio, luno, cryptogo, bitpay etc. You can achieve whatever you want to do with your cryptocurrency. Besides, with a bit google search you can find all what you need by youreself mate.

sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:09:48 AM

With GDAX, you can deposit or withdraw fiat directly using your bank information to or from your Coinbase account. You can either initiate a bank transfer for free or wire money the same day for a deposit fee of US$10 or a withdrawal fee of US$25. U.S. bank accounts can also use ACH to send money, while European accounts can use SEPA. GDAX charges a 0.25% fee for BTC taker trades and a 0.3% fee for ETH and LTC taker trades. There are no fees for maker trades on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: