Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to get fiat from crypto?  (Read 254 times)
pakhirgan (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

Hi guys, I did some investment in crypto from long time but, never sell it for fiat or don't have any master or Visa card to spent my crypto. So any suggestions what is the best method to get some fiat currency for crypto and any recommend card to spend and how can I get it. I live in UK. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunder54

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Check here
https://www.forexbrokerz.com/page/uk-cryptocurrency-exchanges
Try to use your country exchange because a lot of country exchange provide for their fiat, just find the exchange that provide fiat and you can transfer your coin to that exchange and exchange with fiat. Hope that site can help you.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

Hi guys, I did some investment in crypto from long time but, never sell it for fiat or don't have any master or Visa card to spent my crypto. So any suggestions what is the best method to get some fiat currency for crypto and any recommend card to spend and how can I get it. I live in UK. Thanks.

If you are OK to pay taxes and don't want to pass KYC on major exchanges, then look for your country-local company who buy/sell BTC. There are few in every EU countries, taking 2%-4% as commission.

If you are OK to pay taxes AND pass KYC on major exchanges, go to Kraken or similar and sell your coins and withdraw with SEPA/SWIFT.

If you don't want to pay taxes, check https://localbitcoins.com and sell it to a local man in person.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

I also tried ot localbitcoins for the very first time and should receive my first fiat via BANK SEPA tomorrow as they instructed their bank from today to send me my euros. I will let you know how it went, if it is good, I will constantly use them. I am also waiting for COSS.IO EXCHANGE to implement fiat and also COBNHOOD EXCHANGE, am going to also try those. I am also waiting for my CENTRA BLUE CARD to arrive, so will give feed back on that also when it arrives and once I use it. I hope more easy ways to get fiat currency from altcoins and bitcoins come around soon as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

I think it depends upon your country. Here in my country, there is an application that I can easily convert bitcoin from fiat. The application is good as well as helpful specially, for newbies in cryptocurrency. It is not hassle to convert because definitely, one click only to transfer your funds.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

I think in your country bitcoin debit card will work they will charge bit high fee but you can withdraw in any ATM. I am not sure this once check it before it was active in many countries but now they restricted for only some countries. I think in that UK also listed check it once. if not then try to find local exchanges in your country register your name, link your bank account and sell your coins or find any local buyers for cash.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

The best way for me to get fiat from crypto is to use your country's local exchange, here in my country, there is a local bitcoin wallet that act as an exchange as well, i can request for a CASH OUT, a term used to convert BTC into our local currency (fiat), it just takes 10-30 minutes then i can get my fiat from a bank or some remittance center. as simple as that.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

I think that the best and easiest way to convert crypos especially bitcoin in to fiat is to use localbitcoins.com.Its available in 249 countries.So,you could try that.Different offers are given by traders to chose.You could either receive it by cash or could receive in your bank account.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

You should transfer the crypto to bitcoin first by exchanging them on an exchanher. Then you transfer the converted BTC to your local wallet and trade your BTC for the Fiat currency. That is the best thing to do and very cheaper as compared to other costly method. Using the crypto debit card would be bad idea as they charge as much as 5% per transaction which is way higher than the normal debit card. Better go with the first way I mentioned. If your local wallet allows you to convert other crypto currencies too then you can always avoid converting to bitcoin and thus it will save your charges and time as well. Good luck. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

Like most people have stated here; localbitcoin or paxful may be very good option if you don't want to pass through KYC verification to sell in some exchanges. But be extremely careful in dealing there. A lot of people have been lamenting how they have been scammed there. If you intend to use there; request a face to face transaction but be caution, to avoid been held at gunpoint.
Ashe-J

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

Its better to sell your crypto to any local interested one from your city (via specific websites) hand to hand  .. as all my friends do coz personaly i never cash out crypto.
pakhirgan (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:53:55 PM

Thanks all of you guys. Helpful, really appreciate. Hopefully I'll find a good solution. Thanks again.
pakhirgan (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:14:33 AM

I also tried ot localbitcoins for the very first time and should receive my first fiat via BANK SEPA tomorrow as they instructed their bank from today to send me my euros. I will let you know how it went, if it is good, I will constantly use them. I am also waiting for COSS.IO EXCHANGE to implement fiat and also COBNHOOD EXCHANGE, am going to also try those. I am also waiting for my CENTRA BLUE CARD to arrive, so will give feed back on that also when it arrives and once I use it. I hope more easy ways to get fiat currency from altcoins and bitcoins come around soon as well.
Are you in Europe or uk.Don't mind may be asking you very personal question. I,m also thought about centra as they work with master card. Don't know how to apply. But will do the investigation and waiting for your feedback.Thanks.
GunsNRose

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

In my opinion, it's best to use the online currency exchange bestchange.com. There you can find the most profitable directions
of exchange and a great variety of exchanged currency pairs.
GunsNRose

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

In my opinion, it's best to use the online currency exchange bestchange.com. There you can find the most profitable directions
of exchange and a great variety of exchanged currency pairs.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

If your country supports you can use coinbase exchange to convert your crypto to fiat if it was ethereum or bitcoin.But coinbase buying and selling is limited to less number of countries.If it is not available then use localbitcoins.com where you can convert crypto into your local currency and this site uses automated escrows so there is no chance for scamming you.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

If your country supports you can use coinbase exchange to convert your crypto to fiat if it was ethereum or bitcoin.But coinbase buying and selling is limited to less number of countries.If it is not available then use localbitcoins.com where you can convert crypto into your local currency and this site uses automated escrows so there is no chance for scamming you.
LOL. Coinbase is a good exchange that you can use to exchange your cryptocurrency into fiat. But don't you see that the OP said that he doesn't have master card or Visa Card? I think the best way for him to exchange his crypto to fiat is sell it directly for other people. It's not hard to find out a buyer living near his town Smiley

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

I'm not sure if there are any crypto prepaid/visa card working.. since wavecrest pulled out, all the crypto prepaid card issuers(wirex,tenx etc..) are suffering, trying to find new provider. recently wirex announced that they're working on something called "currency account"[1] or bank account, allowing users to create an account and have a real debit card. it'll be based in UK, i think it's worth the wait for you!

[1] https://wirexapp.com/wirex-bank-accounts-almost/
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

If you are looking for crypto debit card supports visa and master card this thread would be the best place check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1242788.0
This is updated list of crypto debit card that you can use for withdrawing your bitcoin to fiat or fiat to bitcoin but in limited country support.
They also unlisted scam or fraudulent debit card. Just always ask in this thread its still active and you can get more answer about your question and safe credit cards that could work in your country..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

there are so many who wish to buy btc with fiat and if you would be able to find them from facebook or telegram groups who live near to you, it would be the cleanest way in my opinion. Also check Localbitcoins.com

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: