Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops  (Read 1590 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

Hello all.

Please i need advise on how Airdrops works. i noticed that it is trending in crypto Groups and social app platforms.
My plans are to select the best ICOs and invest. i can use the interest to do a turn over.
what do u guys think. Huh Huh Huh ;
I think the function of Airdrop and bounty is the same. Airdrop and Bounty serve as promotions to investors, so investors will buy their coins at a lower price. This is a strategy, and if you want to invest in ICO you should see the whitepaper of the bounty program. Whitepaper is pretty obvious in my opinion
Airdrop and bounty are indeed promotional things but they wont able to get or invest since those things do happen on ICO or crowdsale.The thing here is that airdrops are one of the ways that you would able to earn free tokens without the need of investment but somehow those are only on minimal counts. Sometimes if you do hit up good profit if the project succeed but most of the time all of them are trash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Hello all.

Please i need advise on how Airdrops works. i noticed that it is trending in crypto Groups and social app platforms.
My plans are to select the best ICOs and invest. i can use the interest to do a turn over.

Much better if you join different campaigns rather than air drop. Yes it is easy to join in air drop but only a little amount you can earn. A lot of air drops arround you just do searching in bounty sections.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

airdrops are offers by project teams to give u some (usually just a few bucks worth of tokens) in exchange for certain actions-> subscription, follows, retweet etc. I think sometimes airdrops are not worth it nowadays... if u're looking for a quick way to get small amts of tokens, u might wanna try bounty svcs aggregators like https://bountyhive.io, join some of the telegram campaigns and say a few words abt the project. the effort expensed is usually no diff from signing up for airdrops, but u'll likely get more in value terms.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

Hello all.

Airdrop is very simple, but like everywhere else where there is very just paying very little money. I think we need to look towards other ways of earning without investment , for example bounty. There is of course harder and you need to know more information, but the reward in the bounty many times more. Most Airdrops you do nothing.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

Hello all.

Much better if you join different campaigns rather than air drop. Yes it is easy to join in air drop but only a little amount you can earn. A lot of air drops arround you just do searching in bounty sections.

Choose a good ICO its more worth it than joining airdrops. Also you can participate on social campaign and you will receive the bounty token through your work. A lot of ways to earn crypto here just keep on looking for that good opportunities and your profit will be much higher in the long run.
dxme2x3

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

The best thing about ico marinecoín is that it’s free, and the Mariencoin community is great. I know that they spread around the world every minute. Ico Free 20,000. It is not good? What are your losses when you join ico for free? - the answer is negative? You only need a few minutes to register and execute the program, advertise Marinecoín to the most commonly used social networking sites you live in and confirm that you are real, then you will receive 20,000 .MTC. from them. You can refer to them and join ico at marineco.ín its dev-less and time tested , iot join proof of promotion
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

how to work inside the air bridge is very easy, unlike in kampaye bounty. if in the aerial we only support and help the ICO in the air bridge in order to be able to advance and fame. it would be nice if we participate in kampaye bounty problem here the result is more leverage than on the aerial air. and if we can follow both I think the rewards we get are so satisfying.
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

It is easy. Join LuckyToken airdrop. Just register and join telegram channel. 
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

Airdrop with a very simple and easy to follow way, but the payment bonus you receive is very small, bigger than a bounty campaign. Airdrop and bounty have the same function, serve as advertising and promotion methods.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

Sounds like a good plan. Note that Airdrops do not give out that many tokens so the turnover may be small. Also make sure you learn about trading to increase your chances of trading at good price
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

Hello all.

It depends, most of the airdrops are worth $0 only. I do a quick research before joining any airdrops. If it seems legit I join that. Generally you'll get an idea by being in there telegram group. If the admins are quick to response your query, I will trust that airdrop and will stick to it.
Sometimes you have to be lucky enough to get the very promising airdrops. As of I know of ONT airdrop, which gave 1000 ONT for just subscribing to there emails. And today's ONT price is $3.5. Along with that Polymath was a good airdrop, I was in polymath airdrop and received 250 POLY tokens which made a high of $1.5 before coming down in this red market.

Currently Ternio & Dock.io are the good airdrops. In ternio you can win upto $1500 by being active in there telegram group. Same with Dock, you can earn $3 per referral. If you wish you can join both of them from the following links:
1. Ternio - http://ternio.me/anam19
2. Dock - https://dock.io/?r=hemendrasingh:aaaa8mUm

Another one which I found very promising is Coinbundle airdrop, they are giving $60 as airdrop plus $6 per verified referral. You can earn upto $900 by inviting 150 persons. Gave a look to that as well:
1. Coinbundle - https://coinbundle.com/referral/?referralCode=B1v2GISiM&refSource=copy
freecoin24

Activity: 1464

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

Airdrop: BITMILLEX
Estimated value: 50 BTML / $25
Rate: ⭐️⭐️(2/3)

https://www.freecoins24.com/active/bitmillex/

Never miss an airdrop, join our Telegram:  https://t.me/freecoins24

Bitmillex is the next generation cryptocurrency platform that is more than just a mere exchange.

┈┈┈┈┈ Freecoins24 ┈┈┈┈┈
● High quality and verified crypto airdrops! ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://freecoins24.io/ ┈┈┈┈┈
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Based on the information provided to your questions above, you can try this... And I quote;
"Hello guys, here is an airdrop we have researched over time and found to be worth trying as opposed to the shit coins out there. The name of the project is trident fund and You would get 5 tokens which is presently worth a few dollars but with projection, growth and team behind it, it could be worth 300-3000 dollars by the end of the year... This offer ends by 30th of april. Best of luck

https://goo.gl/aJbymH "

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
twxnknd9

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

Marinecoín - hello today im gonna talk about the best crypto currency coin its marinecoín dont take alot of time to send or receive fees are small and not its a airdrop you get 45000 mtc for free just signup from this link marineco.ín/ico. I’m participating in Marinecoín ICO. It gives 20 000 .MTC. free for one person when sign up here marineco.ín. it’s really good ICO. Join our community here marineco.ín/ico. Do not hesitates to get this chance. Marinecoín Lead Developer The first DEV-less Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I’m absolutely serious - 20 000 coins for everyone who join!! Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot good luck.
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

Hi. I participate WeLocal bounty and airdrop. Join it.
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

99% of airdrops are waste of your time. Unless you mine/participate in bounty campaign for given coin you will receive peanuts which you won't be able to sell as it will fall under the min. trade requirement on the exchange.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

No. Airdrop is not the trend in here Smiley). Airdrop is the favorite way to earn money of cheater and lazy guys cause you just need to do few steps required by the airdrop team like retweet or share anything on Twitter or Facebook but there are a lot of scam airdrop so you should stay away from Airdrop if you don't know anything about it. Try to join bounty campaign in this forum, it's totally better than airdrop Smiley

Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

Hi. Why do you not join LuckyToken airdrop?
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

Hi. Why do you not join LuckyToken airdrop?
There are a lot of airdrops on the internet and in this forum but why you suggest LuckyToken for him?

You should let him know why you suggest this airdrop like good project behind this airdrop or something like that. Or you're trying to increase your activity and your post by this spamming way? LOL.

VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

No. Airdrop is not the trend in here Smiley). Airdrop is the favorite way to earn money of cheater and lazy guys cause you just need to do few steps required by the airdrop team like retweet or share anything on Twitter or Facebook but there are a lot of scam airdrop so you should stay away from Airdrop if you don't know anything about it. Try to join bounty campaign in this forum, it's totally better than airdrop Smiley
Many serious projects spread their tokens through the airdrop. However, payments are very modest. Maybe someone is enough
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: