Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:10:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops  (Read 1600 times)
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

Hello all.

Please i need advise on how Airdrops works. i noticed that it is trending in crypto Groups and social app platforms.
My plans are to select the best ICOs and invest. i can use the interest to do a turn over.
what do u guys think. Huh Huh Huh ;

First you register, than you do some things like repost and retweet, than you enter your details, waiting for coins, profit.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

Now there are more and more new airdrops in which you can take part, but most of them will not bring any profit. Therefore, I would recommend paying attention to the bounty campaign.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:34 AM

don't expect much of the result because I think the airdrop will not be sufficient if it is to meet the needs of many. better follow a bounty if the viewed rank account has been quite able to follow a bounty, and the result certainly is also greater.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

I can't still believe that many people are still  taking part on airdrops because 95%-99% of them are scams. That percentage only applies to those projects that only held airdrops and no ICOs. My advice to you sir is just participate in bounties instead.
riskrocks007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

Airdrop is a marketing strategy where you are been paid for following the project and doing some simple tasks. You need to choose projects wisely in airdrop as well.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

Airdrops help create awareness for an ICO about to launch and you are being paid for helping promote the ico campaign but in a small quantity of token
cyyber

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

Hello all.

Please i need advise on how Airdrops works. i noticed that it is trending in crypto Groups and social app platforms.
My plans are to select the best ICOs and invest. i can use the interest to do a turn over.

Since its airdrop. I will better suggest to go for all coins for airdrops. Even if atleast 1 coin price pumps up, you will have a very good return. Or if you choose coins for which you should join for airdrop and which needs to be ignored, if later any of the coin that has been ignored by you, the price jumps, you will regret. So if its free, go for everyone, so that you don't need to regret.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

When I enter the world of crypto someone invite me to joined  their group chat, which is their aim is to earn crypto without spending your earned money, how??? By means of airdrop, bounty and faucet. As you were asking how airdrop works, this are the token rewarded to hunters upon accomplishing some tasks like giving your Telegram username, twitter username, btt forum username, ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW/Metamask/IMTOKEN and some easy task like retweeting or sharing their post to social media. Unlike bounty, airdrop has an easier task to accomplish then you'll have to wait for the token distribution. I already earned money from airdrop and I am still engaged to airdrop aside from my bounty tasks.
Healthyforman

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

I think you should join some bounty campaign, i try to follow it. Bounty is better than airdrop, personally.
Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

If you want to invest in ICO, airdrops are not something you should think about. You only have to recognize if it's real ICO or scam. If ICO will appear to be scam you will airdrop the scammers. That's only connectcion between those things.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

a lot of airdrop that promises to invest in the short term, but you should also know the background of the project holder. not all airdrop success in the future, some stop in the middle of the road and there is also a big ICO.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

then join the airdrop maybe you better join in the bounty or investments in ICO only. airdrop indeed generate but I think the results are also very small and it is not felt.

Benkortan

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:19:53 PM

Some people have earned money even with a scam coins.
Airdrop is a good job, but you must invest your time and dedication.
BitMartExchange

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

We are excited to announce our Twitter giveaway! We’re giving out 200 BMX to 5 lucky participants daily from April 20th - April 27th along with a grand prize of 2,000 BMX on the last day! Visit our Twitter to participate! https://twitter.com/BitMartExchange/status/987352682137518081 Also, 20 BMX for everyone who registers and 10 BMX for each referral! Details: https://www.bitmart.com/referral.html

https://i.imgur.com/UiEqBlr.png
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

Hi. I want you recomend LuckyTOken bounty and iardrop. It is very interesting project.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

Hello all.

Did you mention in the Airdrops bounty Campaign?
I have joined some projects and find that Participants have 2 ways to do:
** The 1st case: Join, register, and do some actions in short time (maybe: follow, like, share, chat...) and finish. After that, wait for get bonus.
** The 2nd case: After join, register, participants have do some actions and get bonus day by day (or a period depend on the campaign) until the campaign finish.
Are you agree with me?
Any more idea about this topic, please share...
Thanks so much!
zalixo

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Airdrops work, all you need do is join, register, obey the rules and regulations till the end of campaign. One good thing about airdrops is that, it does not requires rank to join the campaign group. Honestly to me it's strictly for beginners.   
YoungAge

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

I am still a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency, I have no idea about airdrops, can you explain to me, what is airdrops? Airdrops advantage for me that what?
chaidirfadil07

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

Did you mention in the Airdrops bounty Campaign?
I have joined some projects and find that Participants have 2 ways to do:
** The 1st case: Join, register, and do some actions in short time (maybe: follow, like, share, chat...) and finish. After that, wait for get bonus.
** The 2nd case: After join, register, participants have do some actions and get bonus day by day (or a period depend on the campaign) until the campaign finish.
Are you agree with me?
Any more idea about this topic, please share...
Thanks so much!

i am agree with you, some airdrop only need registration our email and wallet account, twitter and other social media. and also we must finish some task for completed the registration. but we must aware many airdrop is a scam.
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:52:08 AM

Airdrops paves the way for new coins. It is a strategy to draw in investors by giving out free coins before the pre-sale. These coins may have very little value at first, but will have potential increase after inclusion in exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: