Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:53:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops  (Read 1597 times)
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

Did you mention in the Airdrops bounty Campaign?
I have joined some projects and find that Participants have 2 ways to do:
** The 1st case: Join, register, and do some actions in short time (maybe: follow, like, share, chat...) and finish. After that, wait for get bonus.
** The 2nd case: After join, register, participants have do some actions and get bonus day by day (or a period depend on the campaign) until the campaign finish.
Are you agree with me?
Any more idea about this topic, please share...
Thanks so much!

i am agree with you, some airdrop only need registration our email and wallet account, twitter and other social media. and also we must finish some task for completed the registration. but we must aware many airdrop is a scam.
airdrops can be not only scam, it's also a way of collecting data for further sale. Some groups in the telegram are then converted to their own needs, so they get groups of 10k + subscribers
jajulway

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

I can not believe this thread were starting on February and still get reply until today 😄😄
I think the moderator should lock this thread...
Airdrop isn't promising anymore, you would find it hard to find Legit airdrops these days....
So, i recommend you to join in social media bounty or signature campaign for jr. member
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

https://airdrops.club/?gclid=CjwKCAjw68zZBRAnEiwACw0eYdyT_AZyBnh7V6QjXIv0CF6Y__EUAeHCdJVD0Y9_AcrVTctua6pPiBoCXCAQAvD_BwE

This is the list of airdrops you can join.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

Hello all.

Please i need advise on how Airdrops works. i noticed that it is trending in crypto Groups and social app platforms.
My plans are to select the best ICOs and invest. i can use the interest to do a turn over.
what do u guys think. Huh Huh Huh ;
Airdrops are giving free tokens, but some airdrops cannot always succeed so that, not all airdrops can give us free tokens and can be converted it into bitcoin. Investing with ICO is also good but choose an ICO that you think will help you grow and give you profit if the project is already done or finished.
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

Hello all.

Please i need advise on how Airdrops works. i noticed that it is trending in crypto Groups and social app platforms.
My plans are to select the best ICOs and invest. i can use the interest to do a turn over.
Airdrops are the campaigns that you join and do mostly social media tasks to promote the project at a early stage and earn their tokens in return. But it is not much for making invesments.
Good luck!
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

Each Airdrop is not the same way to complete, but you can see detailed descriptions in its bounty thread. As for ICO, I suggest you invest as little as possible, and now 90% of ICOs are deceptive and fail!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dumbhack3r

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1p hot

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:03:01 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 07:00:27 PM by dumbhack3r

As you can see everyday new Currency is being Introduced to us.

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1 place on hot @CryptoPromoteService
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

airdrop is the registration of accounts and referrals others registered account of the coin and receive the token free. The more difficult the request, the like or follow facebook & Twitter. I do not like airdrop. airdrop now has a lot of fraud, stealing your information

Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

Hello all.

I think and recommend to you to be able to invest in ico wpp energy, wpp energy has a very good trust and may be a very good ico in this month.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Hello all.

Airdrops are the first tokens send by the new project to the first promoters of the project. It is usually have less amount and will have a price several months later.
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

Its basically a reward for doing a quick task created by the the developers on smart contracts trying to promote their projects.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

Its basically a reward for doing a quick task created by the the developers on smart contracts trying to promote their projects.

There are 4 pages explaining the same thing, I think the OP got it since....
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

airdrop is the registration of accounts and referrals others registered account of the coin and receive the token free. The more difficult the request, the like or follow facebook & Twitter. I do not like airdrop. airdrop now has a lot of fraud, stealing your information
Right. It's been a long time since I've had a lot of cheating and too many airdrop campaigns to spread the virus and steal information from the participants. I spend my time to participate in bounty campaigns instead of airdrop.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

There are two type of airdrop ,first which are just random drop which dont depend on wallet stake.second is one which depend on holder stake and distribute the airdrop accordingly.the second is best as holder get free good money but holder should have respective coin that the airdrop require.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Everybody Loves airdrop, Airdrop mean Free Money for everyone Grin

All we have to do just fill up the form and doing some simple task then wait until the developer or team sending the coins/tokens. After we receive the coins/tokens we can sell for free money or hodl longer until price more expensive...  Grin

But, be careful and avoid the airdrop that requires the donation before claim, many of them just scam and just giving you worthless coins/tokens...

here I have some good website for finding new legit airdrops running, maybe you can try:

Code:
https://airdrops.io/
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

Join and receive a token. Doing Airdrop is very simple just hard work out of money
dumbhack3r

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1p hot

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:00:42 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 04:02:10 PM by dumbhack3r

As you can see everyday new Currency is being Introduced to us.

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1 place on hot @CryptoPromoteService
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:31:08 AM

All we have to do just fill up the form and doing some simple task then wait until the developer or team sending the coins/tokens. After we receive the coins/tokens we can sell for free money or hodl longer until price more expensive...  Grin

But, be careful and avoid the airdrop that requires the donation before claim, many of them just scam and just giving you worthless coins/tokens...

here I have some good website for finding new legit airdrops running, maybe you can try:

Code:

All we have to do just fill up the form and doing some simple task

that was before . airdrops nowadays are more tougher and harder as they require identity verification such as kyc .  they did also require multiple task like signing up on several websites ( including thiers )  , composing a tweet and retweeting thier own tweets , composing post on bitcointalk ( specifically on their ann thread )  , joining thier channels and groups , etc .

but despite of all of the hardwork that you'v done , you cannot still guarantee that they would  pay you upront .

After we receive the coins/tokens we can sell for free money or hodl longer until price more expensive...  Grin

even if you say that you recieve a coin from them , you cannot also guarantee that they will have a price in the future .  like for example in my case , i already recieve a lot of coins from an aidrop but most of them didnt even get listed on any online exchange .

ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

Code:

All we have to do just fill up the form and doing some simple task

that was before . airdrops nowadays are more tougher and harder as they require identity verification such as kyc .  they did also require multiple task like signing up on several websites ( including thiers )  , composing a tweet and retweeting thier own tweets , composing post on bitcointalk ( specifically on their ann thread )  , joining thier channels and groups , etc .

but despite of all of the hardwork that you'v done , you cannot still guarantee that they would  pay you upront .

After we receive the coins/tokens we can sell for free money or hodl longer until price more expensive...  Grin

even if you say that you recieve a coin from them , you cannot also guarantee that they will have a price in the future .  like for example in my case , i already recieve a lot of coins from an aidrop but most of them didnt even get listed on any online exchange .

It's true, bro, what you say is due to air drops, if I think it's not profitable and enough time, and payment is also not clear and finally a scam. very rarely do many coins from airdrop enter the exchange,

jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

it's better to avoid airdrop, sometimes there is a clear airdrop that pays and some are not clear. As long as I follow Airdrop I never get a lot of money. In fact, I have experienced my wallet in a hack, and I lost my eth because I had entered the Airdrop site.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: