Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackcoin Protocol [BLK] | Home of PoS 3.0 | No ICO | No Pre-mine  (Read 32653 times)
michelvankessel

Activity: 49
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:45:08 PM

The newest QT Wallet for BlackCoin is at time 1.2.5.2 from https://github.com/CoinBlack/blackcoin ?

In the last time the wallet hangs more times at my Pi2, is this the wallet or the Pi? Anyone have the same problem?

I don't have a similar situation, but I use 1.2.5.2 for staking on testnet and Pi3, with a lot of coins. After some time I noticed that the wallet hangs and CPU goes up to 100%. I suspect this to be the high amount of UTXOs I have after staking for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dasHimalay

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:03:39 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2019, 09:13:54 AM by dasHimalay

A Message from Novaexchange.com!  

Spring Portfolio Cleaning. Fees reimbursed at the end of the month.

Nova headquarters is located in Sweden, which is quite a very cold place. Recently though, we have felt spring in the air.
So, Great Nova traders and trolls, spring clean your portfolio in March, We have great news, if your March Trading volume is more than 0.2 btc accumulated you get all your trading fees back minus any referrals paid out at the end of the March.

Such Fun and Trade on!!!

Happy Trading!  

mindphuq

Activity: 187
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:18:03 PM

The newest QT Wallet for BlackCoin is at time 1.2.5.2 from https://github.com/CoinBlack/blackcoin ?

In the last time the wallet hangs more times at my Pi2, is this the wallet or the Pi? Anyone have the same problem?

As More was just released can you try to run More?

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/b0is1i/blackcoin_more_fixes_block_spam_vulnerability/
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1065

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:01:07 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/b0is1i/blackcoin_more_fixes_block_spam_vulnerability/

Thanks you for the post, i will try to run, but a new Version is not necassary? Regards

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Gritt-N-Auld (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:13:21 PM
Merited by dgmon (1)

Hey all,

Been a while since I have done this. These last year has been a bit weird, regarding the price, regarding the community with rat4 launching Blacknet, Janko working on new things. It left many wondering "So, what is Blackcoin going to do now? Is this... It?".

It's not it. There still is a community actively building Blackcoin, with a new team under the name of "More", not to be confused with "Lore", Janko's protocol implementation.

For the past few months I have been helping guide lateminer address bugs and issues that were in Lore, including adding some other updates that he or I thought were appropriate. Everything was carefully considered, checked and then tested.

So finally! Blackcoin More is here! Get it now at http://blackcoinmore.org  or http://Blackcoin.org .  This is a very positive milestone for the Blackcoin community fully committing to continue what was left behind. It will be replacing Blackcoin Lore.

We thank the community for helping test this release.
Gritt-N-Auld (OP)

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:14:33 PM

Thanks you for the post, i will try to run, but a new Version is not necassary? Regards

No it isn't necessary.
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:43:28 PM

Hey all,

Been a while since I have done this. These last year has been a bit weird, regarding the price, regarding the community with rat4 launching Blacknet, Janko working on new things. It left many wondering "So, what is Blackcoin going to do now? Is this... It?".

It's not it. There still is a community actively building Blackcoin, with a new team under the name of "More", not to be confused with "Lore", Janko's protocol implementation.

For the past few months I have been helping guide lateminer address bugs and issues that were in Lore, including adding some other updates that he or I thought were appropriate. Everything was carefully considered, checked and then tested.

So finally! Blackcoin More is here! Get it now at http://blackcoinmore.org  or http://Blackcoin.org .  This is a very positive milestone for the Blackcoin community fully committing to continue what was left behind. It will be replacing Blackcoin Lore.

I appreciate this commitment, I have been following the project for some time, and I believe in its purpose.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1065

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:16:27 PM

Hey all,

Can i use the wallet.dat from the last qt wallet at the new wallet 2.13.2.2 or how can i transfer from the qt wallet the Coins to the new?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
RoyBlackNet

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:17:04 PM

Hey all,

So finally! Blackcoin More is here! Get it now at http://blackcoinmore.org  or http://Blackcoin.org .  This is a very positive milestone for the Blackcoin community fully committing to continue what was left behind. It will be replacing Blackcoin Lore.

Great! Your commitment is much much appreciated!
Knowing or at least "suspecting" that you will continue to go forward with BLK was the main reason why I kept a lot of my BLK instead of burning them for Blacknet. Actually I own as many BLN as BLK in terms of "‰ of total supply".
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:07:59 AM

Hey all,

So finally! Blackcoin More is here! Get it now at http://blackcoinmore.org  or http://Blackcoin.org .  This is a very positive milestone for the Blackcoin community fully committing to continue what was left behind. It will be replacing Blackcoin Lore.

Thanks! Also it's worth mentioning that I still maintain BlackHalo and BitHalo. It's still the only 2 party escrow software which is perfect for things like wire transactions without risk of theft or default, barter, sales of goods and services with risk of fraud practically eliminated. That and it has built in decentralized markets running for almost 5 years now. Would be nice if the Bitcoin community noticed how powerful a tool it really is.
mindphuq

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:11:42 PM

Hey all,

Can i use the wallet.dat from the last qt wallet at the new wallet 2.13.2.2 or how can i transfer from the qt wallet the Coins to the new?

The original wallet uses a different database-format for the wallet.dat so they are not compatible. There is a wallet-utility.exe in Janko's blackcoin lore, but I am not linking it here because I am not sure if it works with More, which is the continuation of the Lore tree although not developed by Janko anymore.

You however can (and maybe even should) always make a textdump of your wallet and backup it. That textfile contains your private keys and they can be imported into new wallets. With the new hd-wallet format, you can backup the masterkey, so you won't lose funds when you didn't backup the wallet after each transaction (because a transaction creates new addresses for change funds ect). The masterkey can be used to access all privkeys deriving from it.

Another possibility would also be to install More and then send all your coins to your new address although that might delay staking, since the transfered coins need to mature first.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:46:42 PM

Good news regarding Blackcoin More. I was wondering though, my BlackCoin QT wallet (1.2.5.2) has not been properly syncing since the 7th of March. Anyone have an idea why this is? Restarting the wallet does not help either.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
mindphuq

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:09:54 PM

Good news regarding Blackcoin More. I was wondering though, my BlackCoin QT wallet (1.2.5.2) has not been properly syncing since the 7th of March. Anyone have an idea why this is? Restarting the wallet does not help either.

Any errors displaying? The blockchain db can get damaged for instance on crashes or when the computer shuts down, happened for me with blackcoin and other coins too. If this is the case, you need to resync the whole chain. Maybe try to install More and see if it synces (it should also sync faster than original QT) and try to import your keys as described above.
Gritt-N-Auld (OP)

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:31:38 PM

Improper shutdown USUALLY is the case that causes it 99% of the time. If you got a power out, held the shutdown button, closed you laptop lid (more common), that will all cause database corruption.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:20:00 PM

Improper shutdown USUALLY is the case that causes it 99% of the time. If you got a power out, held the shutdown button, closed you laptop lid (more common), that will all cause database corruption.

Any errors displaying? The blockchain db can get damaged for instance on crashes or when the computer shuts down, happened for me with blackcoin and other coins too. If this is the case, you need to resync the whole chain. Maybe try to install More and see if it synces (it should also sync faster than original QT) and try to import your keys as described above.

Thanks for the tips to both of you, I will try them as soon as I am able to again Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 07:49:01 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 08:01:03 PM by STT

Petition to rename to MOAR

No, ok maybe not.    I noticed when installing Coinomi it supports BLK and even mentions the idea of staking for some coins.    Anyone know or has tested it working with a stake on BLK I wanted to ask ?
https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000026013-staking-in-coinomi

I know ages ago the idea of staking on a phone was dismissed for various reasons including security I guess, but I'm still interested if its currently possible in that case.   My phone is so beat up and old its practically in a retirement home of sitting on a protective shelf and needs the mains almost always but its still useful and actually a waste if I didnt use it

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:47:14 PM

The new more wallet v2.13.2.3 have also the command "repairwallet" or similar?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:03:30 AM

Is this coin still alive? Any roadmap or published plans for the future? Huh
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 05:59:11 PM

Its most definitely active but not especially on this forum which is a shame but there it is.   I believe more people are is discussion on telegraph app then here or reddit or twitter even but you should sign up to all to stay in contact with people involved with BLK.
If you are interested, start a wallet get a few coins in there and eventually you will be staking and part of the network yourself.   Theres no massive startup costs, you dont have to buy any equipment just use the PC you are on now is enough.  The protocol has a bias to new people who have never staked their BLK coins before and want to help confirm transactions.   The more the merrier and the better it works, its a very good system

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:25:06 AM

The protocol has a bias to new people who have never staked their BLK coins before and want to help confirm transactions.   The more the merrier and the better it works, its a very good system

Why would the protocol have a bias to new members? Are you saying this because the difficulty is low?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: