Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto GG Signals  (Read 135 times)
Crypto GG (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

Tired of not making money during a bear market? Welcome to Crypto GG signals.
Join our private community today with access to the largest amount of premium quality trade signals that would otherwise cost you several BTCs worth of money per month.

https://discord.gg/sDWUGwA

We are an exclusive Discord channel where we focus on bringing you the best signal sources available. Among our signals are famed Palm Beach Confidential, ReadySetCrypto, Cindicator Bot and many many more.

As a part of my service, I will also give you personal advice and set up a personalized monetary goal with you if you wish. I will help you set realistic goals depending on your situation.

We also offer our own signals, which mostly consist of mid/long term moonshots.

How much does your VIP service cost?
My goal is to be the best, most friendly, and largest provider of signals for the CHEAPEST price. Access to my group costs $70 monthly. Membership can be paid in BTC, LTC, DOGE, XRP, or ETH

How do I get VIP?
Right now, the fastest way to get VIP access is to PM me on the Discord channel. I'm working on getting a website online ASAP so this process can be automated.

Free VIP
For a limited time, it is also possible to gain FREE membership, for more details check out the #how-to-get-free-vip channel in our Discord server.

Which signals are you offering exactly?
Our signal supply is too vast to list as we are constantly expanding, but you can be sure to find these prominent groups with us:
  • ReadySetCrypto
  • Cryptonizers
  • Palm Beach Confidential
  • Palm Beach VIP
  • Cryptoland Elite
  • Clif High Newsletter
  • Cindicator Bot
  • In It For The Money Premium Newsletter
  • Crypto Wolf Pack

Questions? Suggestions? Feel free to send me a message on this forum or on Discord.

https://discord.gg/sDWUGwA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: