Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP FRYING YOUR EYES! PREVENT CELL PHONE RADIATION EXPOSURE ON EYES!  (Read 156 times)
Kwame Genius (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

My question is what measures shall we put in place to stop frying our eyes with cell phones radiation exposure on eyes.
I'm a victim, my eyes look red, I fell headache anytime as my eys are increasingly spent staring at phones, laptops and televisions.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

Radiation? I'd say it's the text and light. Our eyes aren't made to stare into the light and read small text all day, you're having trouble focusing on the letters and signs that's why you have the headaches and your eyes are red because they are getting dry. To work around it buy good glasses that filter the blue light and reduce glow. Also make sure to blink a lot, moisture your eyes with eye drops and take breaks, at least 10 min for every hour of working.

fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

My question is what measures shall we put in place to stop frying our eyes with cell phones radiation exposure on eyes.
I'm a victim, my eyes look red, I fell headache anytime as my eys are increasingly spent staring at phones, laptops and televisions.

Speak to a good eye doctor and have your eyes tested, then use lenses that will screen off the glare and radiation.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

LOL, there's hardly enough radiation in those to deal significant damage. Go see a doctor. It's possible that you are instead sensitive to blue light, like someone here has already mentioned. Try installing a blue light filter on your laptop, tablets and phone. I personally use Twilight. And you are not meant to stare at screens for a long time, hardly blinking. Especially if you are in an air-conditioned room, the dryness of the eye also contribute to the dizzy feeling.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:07:16 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Whenever you get an advice to buy something that you didn't think you needed, keep in mind that there are big companies that will tell you anything so they can profit from it.

People who read a lot have the exact same problem as people that spend time in front of computer screen do, this has nothing to do with either radiation nor blue light. You are simply bringing something very close to your eyes for a very long time, that is the entire problem.

"Radiation" emitted by those devices are only visible light that (technically a radiation) and very low frequency waves that haven't been proven to have any effect on human body and are definitely incapable of mutating your DNA. Radiation that you get outside from the Sun is many many times more dangerous than anything you will ever get from any modern electronic device. This is simple physics.

Blue light is something glass industry quickly jumped on due to increased popularity of Facebook even though there is no evidence of it causing any harm.
Not like the entire sky has been blue for billions of years. It is all just people trying to sell you stuff, don't believe everything you hear.

As I said Sun is a lot more dangerous, it makes the sky blue and emits actual harmful ionizing radiation that does cause cancer, but you will be fine, trust me.
I mean the Sun is literally a huge nuclear fusion reactor with the size of a star, don't just go buying nonsense and be scared of new technology like some sheep.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

With all the technologies at home like cellphone, laptop, computers, tablet, all these have harmful effects not only to the eyesight but on our health as a whole. It is a must for every parent to discipline their children when using gadgets because not only these will affect children's studies, it will also affect his overall health. Parents must implement or limit the usage of gadgets like 1-2 hours per day and focus on playing outdoor. Outdoor activities will help burn calories and will develop social relationship with other people.

Kwame Genius (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

Radiation? I'd say it's the text and light. Our eyes aren't made to stare into the light and read small text all day, you're having trouble focusing on the letters and signs that's why you have the headaches and your eyes are red because they are getting dry. To work around it buy good glasses that filter the blue light and reduce glow. Also make sure to blink a lot, moisture your eyes with eye drops and take breaks, at least 10 min for every hour of working.

Thank you sir for the advice you had for me. I will make sure I will wear glasses that filter blue light and reduce glow. It will help me to continue with the work using my electronic devices. Thank you all for your support.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

If.you really believe that causes your eye problems then don't spend too much time on your phone. We all know extended exposure would hurt our eyes so its up to ua if we'll choose to limit that or not. If it's gotten than worse already, then you pretty much have no option but to see a doctor

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

Thank you sir for the advice you had for me. I will make sure I will wear glasses that filter blue light and reduce glow. It will help me to continue with the work using my electronic devices. Thank you all for your support.

No problem, just don't think that this will heal you in any way. It will only make your eyes less tired. I advise you to visit a doctor and have your sight checked. It's possible that you've developed some eye condition that is causing the headaches and making your eyes red. Good luck, I hope we both won't lose sight after a few more years in front of the screen.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: