Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will (LTC) Litecoin be more valuable than (BCH) Bitcoin Cash in 2018?  (Read 178 times)
Mamaecrypto (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Will LTC be more valuable than BCH in 2018?

Against all odds in 2017 we saw the rise of Bitcoin Cash. After the fork and a mega pump it surpassed Litecoin tremendously in value. Litecoin on the other hand has a steady adoption rate and has over 10,000,000 users worldwide. In my opinion if Bitcoin is considered to be the gold of cryptocurrencies Litecoin must then be the silver. Do you think Litecoin is at the moment undervalued and Bitcoin Cash is simply too high for what it has to offer? Will we see a flipping in 2018?

TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

coincidentally nice timing of your post. look what mr lee just tweeted:

secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

I don't have anything to base my comment on (besides, who does, really) but I feel like LTC will make a jump this year, and I was always valuing it more than BCH. Since the market is on a bearish trend right now, I doubt anyone knows what's going on and can make a reliable prediction.

dimasinteger

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

Of course LTC will overtake BCH this year, just look at the numbers!
http://flappening.watch/

Grin Grin
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

Grin Grin

Bitcoin and Litecoin were the first 2 coins I aquired so im a fan of LTC.
this link is great, apart from the FIAT price Litecoin is almost double in everything.

Litecoin is a very good long term hodl, its a pity its merits are not mentioned more,
everyone seems to be transfixed by the sub $10 coins and tokens.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
dtimmy

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

TechSpecs is really an interesting  project in the year, with great concept and solid team, i believe this project is going to the moon
dimasinteger

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Grin Grin

Bitcoin and Litecoin were the first 2 coins I aquired so im a fan of LTC.
this link is great, apart from the FIAT price Litecoin is almost double in everything.

Litecoin is a very good long term hodl, its a pity its merits are not mentioned more,
everyone seems to be transfixed by the sub $10 coins and tokens.

I like LTC a lot, the creator Charlie is an awesome man, he created LTC to complete BTC so they work together, LTC was always the first testnet for all BTC new techs such as Segwit, Lightning.

I saw a lot of merchants,shops people i know accepting LTC when BTC fees were high! glad it was not BCH.

BCH has nothing to bring on the table, it's just PUMP and DUMP coin.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

At present, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is still higher than Litecoin (LTC). Specifically, the price of BCH is $ 900 and LTC is at $ 144,455. As we have known, the BCH has been appear for a long time and the BCH is worth more than LTC. But in the future, I think LTC can also be more valuable than BCH because the cryptocurrency market is like a graph, which may increase or decrease. Therefore, we can not conclude that the BCH will always be more valuable than LTC.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wayne nani

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

That is because LTC is the fastest liquid currency
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

BCH is just a crap coin that claiming to be the true bitcoin and I have no doubt that they will be overtake by LTC soon simce Charlie Lee is very active on developing LTC unlike BCH that just feeding mainstream media false news/FUD to bring BTC market in able to take over the spotlight which will never happened.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lucas aguero

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

It is difficult to say in advance, but if that happens, I would like to congratulate those who have invested in LTC
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

Everything is possible in this market. But I don't think LTC can chase BCH. BCH has more value in real life market than LTC. So people will invest in it more than Litecoin. As of today LTC is $161.08 USD (2.23% up) and BCH is $996.42 USD (3.24% up) per unit. The distance is too long.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

TechSpecs is really an interesting  project in the year, with great concept and solid team, i believe this project is going to the moon
LTC obviously have a lot of prospect than BCH will ever have. I ended up losing the little tiny faith I had in BCH which was totally close to nothing anyway, since the day bros Roger decided to take it on himself to start manipulating the BCH market.

This is not a war, and if he feels there is a need to get the coin out there for high demand, then he should work on making it useful and pump will never help with that, but I guess he is a scammer himself who just like pumping and dumping on new traders who are looking for quick money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:36:13 AM

It is difficult to say in advance, but if that happens, I would like to congratulate those who have invested in LTC
It's easy to say if the comparison is between LTC and BCH. Although there is something that Charlie Lee done for the sake of conflict of interest so he sold but still Litecoin is one of the best but goodies in alt coins. And about bitcoin cash, we shouldn't talk about this coin. Devs of this coin wants to take over bitcoin which will not happen so better focus with bitcoin instead of bitcoin cash if you are putting it on your list.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:46:23 AM

It's a long road ahead for it to be more valuable than BCH. I still see a downward trend. I wouldn't recommend a strong buy unless you plan on holding for at least 6 months that's when it should start moving up fast.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

Will LTC be more valuable than BCH in 2018?

Against all odds in 2017 we saw the rise of Bitcoin Cash. After the fork and a mega pump it surpassed Litecoin tremendously in value. Litecoin on the other hand has a steady adoption rate and has over 10,000,000 users worldwide. In my opinion if Bitcoin is considered to be the gold of cryptocurrencies Litecoin must then be the silver. Do you think Litecoin is at the moment undervalued and Bitcoin Cash is simply too high for what it has to offer? Will we see a flipping in 2018?
I guess this is even obvious. LTC is more of a better coin ever than BCH that is highly manipulated just because of the holding Roger Ver has in bitcoin to be able to use it to pump his own coins. Everything about BCH totally does not hold integrity and it is just a pure manipulated scam as far as I am concerned and I am eagerly waiting to see how long Ver can keep up with all these his shenanigans before it ends up catching up with him.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

I think BCH is better because BCH is BTC's first fork.
Moreover, BCH improved BTC shortcomings, so I was more optimistic about BCH, not LTC shit coin.

AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

It is difficult to predict such things. The same bitcoin is no longer worthy of being the most popular crypto currency, but so far it is
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

coincidentally nice timing of your post. look what mr lee just tweeted:

https://preview.ibb.co/mpHB7c/sse.jpg
The whole market has generally been bleeding which is one good reason why one should always look forward to situations such as this. We cannot always predict the market for sure, but we can at least try to play safe. However, for those who have been holding long even during this time, it does not mean that the market will not recover and one day start setting new records, which is one thing I know is certain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: