Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:11:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥 Apollo18 - Bleeding Edge Mining 🔥 No Contracts| Real Returns🔥  (Read 2000 times)
a18kiska (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

We have been growing quickly since the partner sale.

Apollo18 - Rewarding Investors Utilizing the Most Efficient Mining Farm in the GALAXY
Whitepaper: https://apollo18.co.in/assets/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
a18kiska (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

Apollo18 is a business that grew from the ashes. It is a success story for anybody that feels they are pushed into a corner and have nowhere to go.

Co-Founder, Kirk Durbin, is a hacker, "techie," convicted felon, husband, and father. Kirk's experience in various technology categories including security, development, and administration coupled with atypical life experiences creates an unconventional skill set unseen in the business world today.

To learn more about Kirk and Apollo18, visit https://medium.com/@apollo18/meet-the-founders-kirk-durbin-c01265a1035a

Apollo18 - Rewarding Investors Utilizing the Most Efficient Mining Farm in the GALAXY
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:43:50 AM

My project is very interesting to follow up, I hope this project can run as planned and can be successful for the future, I will support it, good idea.
goodgood

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Pure SCAM!!

Co-founder refuses to refund payments for his former crypto signal group.
It is all documented.
They will walk away with your money like they did before.

BEWARE!!!
SCAM!!!

According to the website, Apollo18 is not associated with this previous currency/offer
goodgood

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

Does the March projection account for potential changes in bitcoin prices? Thanks BTCBTCBTC
a18kiska (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

Does the March projection account for potential changes in bitcoin prices? Thanks BTCBTCBTC

Yes. While the violent Bitcoin flucuations do effect mining profits, the changes are not as great as Bitcoin price swings.

a18kiska (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

July 2018 Mission Log Update from Apollo18 Crew

https://medium.com/@apollo18/mission-log-july-11-2018-fea1cc64462b

Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Hello! A very interesting project, since mining is perhaps the cornerstone of the world of crypto-currency. What is the price of the token at the moment?
JSON

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

Hello! A very interesting project, since mining is perhaps the cornerstone of the world of crypto-currency. What is the price of the token at the moment?

Totally agree, it looks very promising. Electric rates between 5-6 cents/KWh is very good, if somebody doesn't know: the average cost in USA is about 8.2 cents. People really need loyal prices for mining, it will contribute promotion of crypro and people awareness in this field.
Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:54:53 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 04:08:27 PM by Abamath

Totally agree, it looks very promising. Electric rates between 5-6 cents/KWh is very good, if somebody doesn't know: the average cost in USA is about 8.2 cents. People really need loyal prices for mining, it will contribute promotion of crypro and people awareness in this field.
I can not disagree with this. Mining is really very important, and the more people are aware of it, the better. By the way, personally I really liked this project! I wish his team success!
Metaton

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

I can not disagree with this. Mining is really very important, and the more people are aware of it, the better. By the way, personally I really liked this project! I wish his team success!

Yep. We live in the age of technologies, I truly believe tha crypto will become a huge part of our daily life, so we have to hurry up and think about improving of mining asap, thank to projects like Apollo18 these day will come sooner Smiley
Abamath

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

I was interested. I understand that this project is aimed at expanding the use of alternative energy sources. For this, he's a special thank you, because it's important now. What do you think about it?
Vercruzy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

I was interested. I understand that this project is aimed at expanding the use of alternative energy sources. For this, he's a special thank you, because it's important now. What do you think about it?

Right words. Renewable energy is the future, these guys know that. There is one important thing - team will be depend upon companies working with that type of energy, cause this area still has too less representatives.
Abamath

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

Right words. Renewable energy is the future, these guys know that. There is one important thing - team will be depend upon companies working with that type of energy, cause this area still has too less representatives.

It remains to be hoped that more and more companies will switch to alternative energy sources, which means that the project will have more customers!
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

It remains to be hoped that more and more companies will switch to alternative energy sources, which means that the project will have more customers!

Yes, I guess so. This market works this way - there is a new project inspired by new technonlogies, then people emerge technologies inpired by project, and vice versa. What can you say about the fact that token represents a portion of the total hashing power of farm? As for me, - cool!
Abamath

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

By the way, what about the guys with the softcap and hardcap collection? And what is the price of the token at the moment?
Vercruzy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

By the way, what about the guys with the softcap and hardcap collection? And what is the price of the token at the moment?

I tried to find the anwers, well hardcap is 4,750,000 (eth, I guess?) and the price is $0.65. You can see this info on website. By the way it looks great, I like its simple elegance.
Abamath

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

I tried to find the anwers, well hardcap is 4,750,000 (eth, I guess?) and the price is $0.65. You can see this info on website. By the way it looks great, I like its simple elegance.

Yes, it's impressive! I will definitely invest my money in this project! Thanks to his team for this opportunity Smiley
JSON

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

Yes, it's impressive! I will definitely invest my money in this project! Thanks to his team for this opportunity Smiley

Same! Did you see roi calc on the website? Cool
Team, please add more info about you. It's interesting for me to see your developers, is it possible? I would be very thankful. Also who is actually CEO? There are only co-founders listed, one of them?
Vercruzy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

The whitepaper is well written, good job. Nice to see that you decided to convert mined coins to eth, good choice, eth is very reliable and of one of the most popular currencies. And no-fee pool is one of the most needed things for miners.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: