Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥 Apollo18 - Bleeding Edge Mining 🔥 No Contracts| Real Returns🔥  (Read 1992 times)
zhouxianli

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

Hi everybody! This project offers a very advantageous offer, which is hard to refuse! Well done, guys! I wish you success!
bitcoinmistress

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

Hi everybody! This project offers a very advantageous offer, which is hard to refuse! Well done, guys! I wish you success!
I support you. A good project with a good proposal for the mining industry. And most importantly - it is really beneficial for those who are lending crypto currency. The only pity is that it only works for the United States.
zhouxianli

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

I support you. A good project with a good proposal for the mining industry. And most importantly - it is really beneficial for those who are lending crypto currency. The only pity is that it only works for the United States.
In the US, very profitable electricity tariffs. But for me it is very important that this project stimulates the transfer of companies associated with mining to alternative sources of electricity. Now this is extremely important.
bitcoinmistress

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

In the US, very profitable electricity tariffs. But for me it is very important that this project stimulates the transfer of companies associated with mining to alternative sources of electricity. Now this is extremely important.
Yes, this is really important now, given the ecological situation in the world. I hope that other projects related to optimization of resource costs for mining will be guided by this - the real flagship of their business.
zhouxianli

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Yes, this is really important now, given the ecological situation in the world. I hope that other projects related to optimization of resource costs for mining will be guided by this - the real flagship of their business.
I saw the equipment of the guys from this project. It's impressive. A miracle of technology. Inspires confidence! I have great pleasure in investing my money in their tokens.
bitcoinmistress

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

I saw the equipment of the guys from this project. It's impressive. A miracle of technology. Inspires confidence! I have great pleasure in investing my money in their tokens.
Yes, I saw. Impressive. I would like to wish the children in the implementation of their project. I will definitely buy tokens in the near future.
JSON

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

I'm sure the team will scale project and make some pools in some huge countries like Russia, China, Australia. It would be nice to see this service on several contitents.
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

I really like this project, it would be great if you let us to know some of your longterm plans, isn't your roadmap too laconic, is it? Wink
JSON

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

I really like this project, it would be great if you let us to know some of your longterm plans, isn't your roadmap too laconic, is it? Wink

I planned to say check WP, but I can't open it, I see an error when I open link for it  Sad If I am not mistaken there are more informative list in it
Metaton

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

I hope team will see my next question. Name of project is Apollo, you say that it's the best thing in the galaxy. Does that mean you are going to become a team who works not only on Earth but in all the galsxy? Does it need mining?)
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

I hope team will see my next question. Name of project is Apollo, you say that it's the best thing in the galaxy. Does that mean you are going to become a team who works not only on Earth but in all the galsxy? Does it need mining?)

It's too early, dude  Cheesy However I heard about some blockchain projects who plan to work for example with satellites in space. Why not Grin
JSON

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

Finally I can open whitepaper. Well, their roadmap is really speaks only about period till Q4 2018. However I'm pretty sure we have to follow the news to see some update. I can understand them and respect an idea of being careful in planning and giving promises
Metaton

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

Finally I can open whitepaper. Well, their roadmap is really speaks only about period till Q4 2018. However I'm pretty sure we have to follow the news to see some update. I can understand them and respect an idea of being careful in planning and giving promises

What about your partners, really? Do you work with some mining manufacturers? Also I would like to know, what country is project registered in? Thank you.
a18kiska (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

a lot of questions to answer...let me see if I can get through them

What about your partners, really? Do you work with some mining manufacturers? Also I would like to know, what country is project registered in? Thank you.

We do have relationships with distributors. As interest grows and we have more capital, we will have more power in creating better/stronger relationships with more manufacturers/distributors of hardware.

We are registered in the United States. To be more specific, we are in Central Pennsylvania where electricity rates are competitive with China and Canadian hydro.

Our roadmap only goes out that far as we don't want to give false impressions. We aim to be as realistic and transparent as possible. We scale, we pay out payments, we grow, and continue to innovate and expand.

Apollo18 - Rewarding Investors Utilizing the Most Efficient Mining Farm in the GALAXY
Whitepaper: https://apollo18.co.in/assets/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

You are right that you need to be careful in planning. Nevertheless, investors should understand that the project is long-term and plan its investments based on this. Therefore, a well-designed "road map" can help in the implementation of the goals.
a18kiska (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

You are right that you need to be careful in planning. Nevertheless, investors should understand that the project is long-term and plan its investments based on this. Therefore, a well-designed "road map" can help in the implementation of the goals.

We are going to take that into consideration. We are going to compile our financials, our projections, and our plans to scale and release them once they are ready.

Thank you for your input.

Apollo18 - Rewarding Investors Utilizing the Most Efficient Mining Farm in the GALAXY
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success!
a18kiska (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

We hosted an Introduction to Trading Cryptocurrency seminar last night. If you missed the live stream, the recording is available here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ryB6H2azA

Metaton

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

What regions besides Pennsylvania are you going to scale your bases in? USA only? What about asian and european regions?
JSON

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

You say that all coins mined by users will be converted to Eth direclty (or to Btc and to Eth after), does that mean that miners can lose some profits because of changes in value of these cryptocurrencies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: