Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it digital gold?  (Read 1026 times)
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.

Actually, cryptocurrency is a very good asset or money because we can always save or exchange it for fiat everytime the price is increasing therefore we will have a budget for our own needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

Exactly, bitcoin is like a digital gold because its value are comparable to gold in reality but it differents to its platform because its risky investment currency. Bitcoin is a very good assets now a days for the bitcoin fanatics because they have already known what is all about in crypto.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

yes i agreed with your opinion, bitcoin is a digital gold but not just this, bitcoin is a digital money as well, bitcoin is a digitalized of every assets, you can call it digital silver, digital dollar etc.

Bitcoin is a digital currency ,that's it. We can use bitcoin as easy transaction through internet, everytime we use bitcoin we need an internet so we easily connect on it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

To be honest, I don't think that Bitcoin is a digital gold because it has the different fundamental principles as compared to that of gold. Gold is not the asset class of investment, it is good for hedging in my opinion and on the other hand, Bitcoin is a payment system in its core (and since it is in the early phase of development, there is an opportunity to make money from the speculation). Thus, I won't compare Bitcoin with any other asset class, to be honest.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

Yep, BTC is similar on gold but it is a virtual although gold is often virtual because investor more often buy rights (futures, options, forwards, ETF and so on) but not a natural metal. As BTC is a major coins on a crypto market as well as gold is the most important asset on a commodity market.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

I agree with you completely. Its damn true!
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

Yep, BTC is similar on gold but it is a virtual although gold is often virtual because investor more often buy rights (futures, options, forwards, ETF and so on) but not a natural metal. As BTC is a major coins on a crypto market as well as gold is the most important asset on a commodity market.
but the difference in bitcoin is that bitcoin is now a big risk. in contrast to the original gold asset that price increases and price reductions are not too numerous and significant
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

If bitcoin is the only way to overcome some of the weakness of gold, you are too small for bitcoin. What makes bitcoin even more powerful is that it is a currency that can be programmed. For example, I can set the money and no one can move until a certain condition is satisfied, thus avoiding the corruption of charities and government agencies. I can set that if the money has not been moved for a while, it will automatically be transferred to another wallet, which will solve the problem of inheritance. I can set, meet certain conditions, at a certain rate to a wallet, and this solves the problem of automatic payroll. At the same time, bitcoin is not only a currency, but the block chain technology is also a proof mechanism. Under the block chain technology, the low-cost Internet of things becomes possible.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

Crypto currency like bitcoin is valuable and it is available in the market the value to people is because of the importance to the people and it is like a digital gold because those who have holding these for future they can keep it and it is also transferable currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

Electronic currency is our future. The world needs to develop and that gives us the today bitcoin it is definitely a step forward! I believe that he will turn and throw out the outdated dollar and all who supervises him!  Cool
Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

I would agree with most and say  that it is digital gold. You can get so many uses out of bitcoin.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

Crypto currency like bitcoin is valuable and it is available in the market the value to people is because of the importance to the people and it is like a digital gold because those who have holding these for future they can keep it and it is also transferable currency.
although bitcoin is far from gold, but most people assume that bitcoin is indeed a digital gold. we know that most people use gold to be used as an investment tool. however, lately, bitcoin is also used as an investment tool similar to gold.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:53:08 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 10:33:59 PM by kolbalish

Bitcoin must be regarded as a digital gold.Because the price of gold is not less than that of Bitcoin.It is done through transactions online and the work is completed. However, it can be termed as a digital asset in terms of price.

Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

although bitcoin is far from gold, but most people assume that bitcoin is indeed a digital gold. we know that most people use gold to be used as an investment tool. however, lately, bitcoin is also used as an investment tool similar to gold.
,yes i think it is similar to gold, but it is decentralized that is what makes it different. although some other features are kinda similar to gold, the concept of bitcoin differs depending also on the usage and other significant features.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is digital gold. Gold is a physical investment, that is, it can be put in a safe. It is for this reason that gold was always invested in crises, because it loses less in value.
Bitcoin is something like a world currency.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

As for me, it's obvious that the investment in Bitcoin is a reliable way to keep moving your money and make profit, so I believe that people who are investing not in gold or other stuff, but in Bitcoin are really smart.

You can call Bitcoin as you want - the King, the mother of all cryptocurrencies, the gold...For me, it is the first and the most powerful crypto that is also the leader now. Investments in it are profitable.
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. The amount of Bitcoin is limited (there is only a certain amount to be produced), Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of the unit (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, the same as cents in Dollars or Pennies in Pounds, we can buy less than one Bitcoin), Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not degrade, nor can it be made fake Bitcoin. Besides, unlike gold, we can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold, but better digital gold.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Yup!! It is digital gold.Because Bitcoin is worth more than all other coins.It is also worth the equivalent of gold.However there is a difference between gold and Btc that is a physical asset and another online transaction.They are same in case of price.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

Well you know gold is more or less stable and ever increasing and still we aren't able to find something that is as pleasing as gold , something that could replace gold entirely.
The thing Is Bitcoins is replaceable there are many market alternatives for Bitcoins and thus I don't think it's equivalent to gold .
It is equivalent to gold in many respects but it is still different.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.
Definitely it's a digital gold ,we can imagine this gold and get this digital gold as a exchangeable currency Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: