Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top coins  (Read 180 times)
VirusTeam (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

What coins are now in the top? Where is it better to invest your asset? Smiley
stronghandsdeeppockets

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

Best coins to invest in are among the ones you did your research about.
litecoinricky

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

This is a choice you have to make yourself, we all have our own ideas, but you don't want to listen to anyone except yourself, if you do not do your own research you will lose your cash Sad
Also take a look at coinmarketcap for the latest info on prices, history etc.

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
alexclaye

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

I will give you a biggest hint.
D Y O R
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Sorry to say this, but this question is very pointless. Crypto is not like other markets, where you can say a certain trend dominates the market and prices will rise. Especially nowadays when no one has any idea where the market is headed.

So the short answer is: You will never have a satisfying answer to your question, because there honestly is none.

smartboy2ever

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

There are many coin like as Ethereum, Golem, Sia, Ripple, Angur etc. Ethereum is Top position. I think Ripple is better.
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

For long-term investment it's worth to invest into BTC and Etherium, for short-term you need to make deep analysis for top100 coins and decide which coins you want to invest according to market cap, graphs, predictions, intuition, etc.. Because today you will be advised  to buy some coins, and  in a few days the market situation can be extremely changed. That's why there is very small possibility that someone help you with that question.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

Everyone will tell you to do your own research, and I will say the same.
There are so many coins out there, and the market is so volatile and highly speculative. Essentially we are all just making guesses based on our own preferences and perspectives, which differ wildly.
If you think there is too much to research I'd agree - it can be quite overwhelming. First of all I would say look at the top few coins, maybe the top 10. See what similarities they have, what differences, the different problems they are trying to solve and the different markets they are aiming for. Only then start looking at other coins. Once you're more familiar with the different types of project that exist, you should be in a better position to assess their relative merits.
AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

Well, if you look at the top coins then it is of course Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, ripple, XEM. And by the way, now is a good time to create your crypto portfolio.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

JUST go to coinmarketcap and find out your self  which coin is on top basically it depends on you which coin you want to invest in
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

BTC will always be their but if you want to other coins to invest in they are ripple,ETH,waves,litecoin  but do your research because you should be very knowledgeable in this field to invest
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

JUST go to coinmarketcap and find out your self  which coin is on top basically it depends on you which coin you want to invest in
totally agree on this
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum will be all time pick for everyone. This coin will give the profit for sure as it will change to 20k USD and more. If want to one the cheap coins and like to make the big profit. There are some potential projects in the maket. You need to check the IOTA, ADA, TRX, XLM, XRP and NEO.
These are promising one from the past 2017, hope it will grow equals to dash and monero seems now.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

I dont want to be rude,but asking random people which is which is bad habbit because different people will have different point of views,the best thing you can to do is to do your own research,read whitepapers of each coins so you would know which coins would give you a lot of money in the future,its your money not ours and someone might suggest you a shitcoin so you need to know it by yourself.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

You can do your own research or you can pick top ten coins from coinmarketcap.com
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

I dont want to be rude,but asking random people which is which is bad habbit because different people will have different point of views,the best thing you can to do is to do your own research,read whitepapers of each coins so you would know which coins would give you a lot of money in the future,its your money not ours and someone might suggest you a shitcoin so you need to know it by yourself.

There is nothing wrong with asking people about their opinion. I have found about some really good projects in topics like these. Also I agree that you do have to do your own research afterwards.

Also to answer original question, for me the top coins are always going to be BTC, ETH and Monero
niemsarkar

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

Bitcoin Etherum Waves and last WRC those are the best for invest now
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

If you are new to cryptocurrencies, and I am sure, as experienced investors do not ask such questions. Just buy BTC and ETH for 50% of your Deposit and wait until they grow up. This is the best strategy to start with.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

Bitcoin Etherum Waves and last WRC those are the best for invest now
WRC is not a top coins lol
I like how you tried to sneak that coin in there, you know it ain't true. The other selections were top coins.

OG member.
Brian Ray
hollarolla

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

Neo is very perspective, Cardano, Achain, Lamden,WanChain, AION, ICON are strong too
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: