Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin had a drop recently, that means is a good time to buy some?  (Read 435 times)
amandavqm (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

I am a new user of this, still learning on how it works and not sure how to start buying.

Now, just after the drop, will be a good time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:23:10 PM

The general rule is buy low and sell high but it depends on your expectations and your goals. The price is low relative to where it was a week ago but high relative to 2 weeks ago, then again it's very low compared to just a couple of months ago.

If you believe in bitcoin and are in it for the long term then the decision is much easier because you can be safe in your assumption the price will continue to grow and reach a new ATH later this year. With that in mind it seems like a good time to buy right now.

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

I am a new user of this, still learning on how it works and not sure how to start buying.

Bitcoin should be purchased at the most lowest price that you can enter into. Now would be okay or around $8, if it goes down there.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

This is a great time to buy bitcoin when the price falls now, it's a wonderful opportunity, I also made a purchase for some bitcoins because I am very happy with the price now and I hold on until later when the bitcoin price reaches $ 50,000.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

Wait till Bitcoin $2,000. Big names are saying bad things for Bitcoin. 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "Bitcoin will end up badly"

Read my threads and posts.
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

hesitate about buying bitcoin, it's a good chance and you start immediately and wait a while until the price goes up to the moon.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

I've bought bitcoin yesterday and just wait until the price goes up again, you can make a purchase anytime especially at a cheap time like this is a great opportunity to get what you want.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

I believe that it is indeed a good time to invest. We should remember that no crash is permanent and with that, market will surely recover soon and it also means that profit will then be earned. Rather than to be worried of the backdrop on its market value, we should be excited because it is an obvious opportunity to earn profit because after every dips, recovery will take over.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

if asking the bitcoiner veterans today's is the right time to buy  bitcoin go down dip again their preice in the marketcap is difficult to explain what is the reason bitcoin price down the price, in my observation i think because end of the month people withdraw their funds to pay the utilities consumption and the daily family needs. after that's bitcoin rise again the price in the marketcap.

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:25:25 PM

Bitcoin should be purchased at the most lowest price that you can enter into. Now would be okay or around $8, if it goes down there.
but it never touches that price, i think @9k is a good price and this price swinging at 10k and 9k is an indicator that bitcoin's price become a bit stable in the past few days, this could be the best time to buy since once the price will go up again it's an easy profit for everyone again  Cheesy

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

Buy low, sell high. If you think that the recent crash of bitcoin is the lowest value of its price then you can buy some bitcoins because surely, it will goes up.
In my analysis, bitcoin will moves up at the end of February. And I guess this is the right time to buy some.
jsmithuk

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:38:03 PM

The problem is you never know when the bottom is. The key is to have a plan and stick to your plan. Know when you want to get in and when you want to take profits or a stop-loss. You should know going into each position what you would do given various scenarios, say price tanks 25%, do you hodl or cash out? What about 35% 50% 75%?  If you can't answer that question before you enter, then you shouldn't enter.

The same works for the reverse. How many people took profits early then watch the market take off after they exited their positions? You need to know when you'll exit. What's the plan? Perhaps take partial profits at certain intervals. If you have a plan and stick to it, you won't second guess yourself when the market gets agitated and feelings of fear & greed take over.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

Well if the market is down then buy don't hesitate to buy, Dont sell too early but hold it and sell if the month is bullish. Don't forget to treat yourself first before your family and friends. In Bitcoin we trust!
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

How bitcoin works is very practical, we can buy at a time when prices fall like this and let for some time until the price rises and our profits can, and now is indeed a very good opportunity.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

The bitcoin drop is not always mean that you have to buy it. It could be too early and the price can drop more and even worst
Thats why learning about technical analysis on trading is also importany
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:57:34 PM

It seems like it is a good opportunity to buy some more right now , it looks like the price is consolidating at this level. Most predictions say the price will go even higher after the Chinese new year is over , but take it with a grain of salt and pick a good entry point for yourself.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

well you missed the best time to buy, but now is pretty decent. The volatility slowed down so that's a good sign. The next thing to happen is for the price to start heading back on that upward trend. We went parabolic for a bit there but we'll get back on a closer-to-linear growth for this year, then more adoption will put us right back into the exponential growth.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:06:30 AM

This is a good time to buy when bitcoin prices fall like this, do not hesitate to buy bitcoin because I'm sure that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will surge in price and that's what we want.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

It seems like it is a good opportunity to buy some more right now , it looks like the price is consolidating at this level. Most predictions say the price will go even higher after the Chinese new year is over , but take it with a grain of salt and pick a good entry point for yourself.
Right.The price at the moment may seen a little dip so if you really want to purchase right now,then go for it.Today might still be a good chance to make an additional of your coins.And once it will be back to a more soaring price again,because i'm sure it will,then you will start to gain much profit already.But if it goes lower just like the past scenario,stay calm and just hold your coins for a long-term investment.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:39:28 AM

No one can tell you what time is good, so nobody doesn't know. But if you wanted to buy BTC, i think you were try when price dumped 6k. Now 10k almost. I think you should try altcoins rather than BTC to earn profits, so altcoins more profitable than BTC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: