Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | CRYPLY | CPU Only | YeScryptR16 | True Cryptocurrency  (Read 31490 times)
ionelan21

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

START MINING WITH LUCKYPOOL
Pool fee 0%!!!
POOL URL https://cryply.luckypool.org

Settings for miners:
Extra low difficultly (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=0.01-1
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9996 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Low difficultly (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=0.1-1
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9997 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Fixed difficultly (sutable for powerful multicore CPU). Diffultly=0,4
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9998 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Extra large servers(24+ core) (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=1-100
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9999 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

hello. i can't log in. it write  that password is incorrect, but i know that it is correct. and when i try to restore password its written that the letter was sed, but i have no letter in my email.  can you help me with my problem?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cwl

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:54:59 AM

hello. i can't log in. it write  that password is incorrect, but i know that it is correct. and when i try to restore password its written that the letter was sed, but i have no letter in my email.  can you help me with my problem?
In the left panel go to My Account -> My Workers.
Create a worker with any name (like "Worker1") with any password (even "Worker1Password" is ok), the password is just formal, it has nothing to do with your account security.
Correct your command line to:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9996 -u YourAccountName.Worker1 -p Worker1Password
ionelan21

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

In the left panel go to My Account -> My Workers.
Create a worker with any name (like "Worker1") with any password (even "Worker1Password" is ok), the password is just formal, it has nothing to do with your account security.
Correct your command line to:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9996 -u YourAccountName.Worker1 -p Worker1Password

is it for me )))) ? Grin Grin Grin  i can't login!!!!!! not create a woker ))))   
bubasik

Activity: 301
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:02:34 AM

CRYPLY coin [CRP] Pool - Pool for Mining without registration

http://cryply-pool.ml/

Command Line for Miner:

Code:
cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply-pool.ml:6233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CRP

Happy Mining Everyone.

How to Start a Mining?

1) Download the wallet - https://github.com/cryply/cryply-wallet/releases/tag/1.0 and start it up. (installation and configuration is simple - next, next.., the main clock to wait until it is synchronized)

2) Download the program for mining - https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt/releases and unpack

3) Next to cpuminer-sse2.exe create bat file with content:

Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply-pool.ml:6233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CRP
pause
4) Run your bat file and watch the process.

How to install a wallet (example on another wallet) - http://www.bubasik.com/how-to-install-and-setup-yenten-coin-wallet-on-windows/
Xorcool

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

One thing bothers me, coin originated from Russia or Ukraine, and how they plan to make it global.
Although never heard of some successful major cryptocurrency projects from this countries.
It doesn't matter where the decentralized system (cryptocoin) originates from.
I hope it does not surprise you that the most popular and expensive coin has originated from Japan and that the second on the list (Ethereum) was started by Russian from Canada?
Totally agree, country of origin means nothing. Only competent work of team affects success of project. Also curious fact, the YeScriptR16 algorithm is made by russian programmer Alexander Peslyak.
Money_king88

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

#

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

One thing bothers me, coin originated from Russia or Ukraine, and how they plan to make it global.
Although never heard of some successful major cryptocurrency projects from this countries.
I hope it does not surprise you that the most popular and expensive coin has originated from Japan and that the second on the list (Ethereum) was started by Russian from Canada?

Thanks you said it before I could answer
77Balloo77

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

START MINING WITH LUCKYPOOL
Pool fee 0%!!!
POOL URL https://cryply.luckypool.org

Settings for miners:
Extra low difficultly (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=0.01-1
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9996 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Low difficultly (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=0.1-1
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9997 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Fixed difficultly (sutable for powerful multicore CPU). Diffultly=0,4
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9998 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Extra large servers(24+ core) (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=1-100
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9999 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

You need to restore your password https://cryply.luckypool.org/index.php?page=password
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

Is there any GPU miner for this algo?
And when exchange will work with mr. CRYPLY?
SamaelDNM

Activity: 732
Merit: 18

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

it is only mined by CPU  Grin

77Balloo77

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

exchanges comming soon
Tetrahedroid

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

Maybe i was harsh and wrong in my judgement about certain nations. However, for this project i see devs focus on russian speaking community and not on international community. By this means it may severely constrain this project.
Xorcool

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Maybe i was harsh and wrong in my judgement about certain nations. However, for this project i see devs focus on russian speaking community and not on international community. By this means it may severely constrain this project.
Developers mentioned as international team and has global plans. High activity of russian speaking users due Mr. Cryply YouTube channel.
Tetrahedroid

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

Developers mentioned as international team and has global plans. High activity of russian speaking users due Mr. Cryply YouTube channel.
Let me guess, Mr.Cryply it's a coin with a tie. Where i can read about team? Absolutely no info about team anywhere. YouTube channel doesn't have even english subtitles.
Xorcool

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Let me guess, Mr.Cryply it's a coin with a tie. Where i can read about team? Absolutely no info about team anywhere. YouTube channel doesn't have even english subtitles.
Devs will launch english youtube channel in some time.
isgtss

Activity: 308
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

If you look at the address of the node, most of them are Estonian?

cranepay- True crypto for free peoples
https://cranepay.io
Fast | Safely | Anonymous | Without ICO | Without premine
Stozhar1

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

Here is an exchange https://trade.multicoins.org
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

Here is an exchange https://trade.multicoins.org Marycoin/Cryply
The link is dead, you check again
Cryply (OP)

Activity: 253
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:29:28 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 06:47:27 PM by Cryply

02/03/2018 at 11:47 GMT unknown group made attempts to incorporate false transactions into a blockchain
of the Cryply network, attempted to induce double-spending of coins.
False transaction was send only at one node.
As a result, other nodes of the Cryply network rejecte
d this attempt to make false transactions.
This incident didn't affect the work of the blockchain.
Payments and enrollments of rounds for blocks found by pools (pool.cryply.io cryply.luckypool.org)
are now conducted normally. Cryply network indicate to be reliable and resistant to attempts
of malicious users to compromise the integrity of the blockchain.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

I would like to know how you came up with the idea that Bitcoin has originated from Japan? Is there any evidence supporting that thesis?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Stozhar1

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

Here is an exchange https://trade.multicoins.org Marycoin/Cryply
The link is dead, you check again

Rowane, try using google trade.multicoins.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: