Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeHill - Now accepting EUR deposits - EUR market is live!  (Read 9986 times)
Jered Kenna (TradeHill) (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2011, 01:50:57 PM

Dear Customers,

We are glad to announce that SEPA transfers are now once again available.

We have taken every precaution in reactivating SEPA transactions to ensure uninterrupted service. This includes setting up pre-funded backup accounts at independent banks. We have clearly discussed with each bank our business plan and all the implications of Bitcoin. They fully understand the nature of our business.

To ensure smooth operations, the banks require strict adherence to AML policies. Therefore, we will upgrade our complaince with European AML regulations. If you want to deposit or withdraw  large amounts we will need to know more about you.

All of the above will ensure that our customers will receive continuous service, regardless of shifts in external factors that which we do not control.

As always, please feel free to contact us directly in case you have any questions or suggestions.

Regards,
The TradeHill Team

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seraphim401

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Live Long and Prosper

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 04:30:55 PM

Dear Customers,

We have taken every precaution in reactivating SEPA transactions to ensure uninterrupted service. This includes setting up pre-funded backup accounts at independent banks. We have clearly discussed with each bank our business plan and all the implications of Bitcoin. They fully understand the nature of our business.

To ensure smooth operations, the banks require strict adherence to AML policies. Therefore, we will upgrade our complaince with European AML regulations. If you want to deposit or withdraw  large amounts we will need to know more about you.

All of the above will ensure that our customers will receive continuous service, regardless of shifts in external factors that which we do not control.

As always, please feel free to contact us directly in case you have any questions or suggestions.

Regards,
The TradeHill Team
Thank you soooo much! Grin
Just did a small withdraw.

Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 06:52:22 AM

Indeed great news!
I consider to switch to TH now.

About the AML rules:
What limit applies? I guess a certain amount per day per account (1000$ in USA?)?
Obviously this would then not apply if a sum was splitted up to several days or to several accounts?
What is the procedure when a sum over this limit is transferred at once?

Thank you, cant wait to finally get going!

Ente
ffuentes

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Only a curious passer-by / FirstBits: 13zsc1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2011, 07:55:23 AM

Dear Customers,

Regards,
The TradeHill Team
Thank you soooo much! Grin
Just did a small withdraw.

Me too. It will be important regarding to use it again.

Listen Radio Libre (Electronica) Donate. (click for details).

Chilean peso VS BTC ahora: http://irage.ca/2btc.php?a=1&c=CLP&r=1

My bitcoin address
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 01:39:59 PM

Indeed great news!
I consider to switch to TH now.

About the AML rules:
What limit applies? I guess a certain amount per day per account (1000$ in USA?)?
Obviously this would then not apply if a sum was splitted up to several days or to several accounts?
What is the procedure when a sum over this limit is transferred at once?
afaik in Germany they have a limit of 1000€ per transaction (I doubt that you can just request 1000*1000€ transactions to get around this) currently, dunno about time frames.

For smaller withdrawals of a few dozen Euros or so it should be OK I think - 4 digits and above will most likely require ID though.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
ffuentes

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2011, 04:03:06 PM

It's still in  process Sad

My bitcoin address

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2011, 04:55:39 PM

We are actively working with the bank to establish clear guidelines.

For now, the limit is set to 5,000 EUR per month. Anything beyond that will require ID.

-Francisco

moneyandtech.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2011, 05:04:45 PM

It's still in  process Sad

We have a bit of a backlog, but all the funds are accounted for, so it should be processed today.

Please send us an email to info@tradehill.com so I can check your profile and give you more information.

-Francisco

moneyandtech.com
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 07:16:43 AM

Sounds good, thank you for clarifying, Francisco.

One more question: When I transfer Euro to my account, is it possible to trade that funds in US$? Similar to what MtGox does (automatically exchanging any currency to US$). The volume in other currencies than US$ is just too low..
(Yes, I know, hen-egg problem)

Thank you again,

Ente
txcoin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 06:38:12 PM

@Ente
You would have to trade your EURs to BTC and from there you can go to the USD (or any other) market.
ffuentes

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2011, 06:54:27 PM

@Ente
You would have to trade your EURs to BTC and from there you can go to the USD (or any other) market.

That's what I did but with other currencies. Bad thing is that in Tradehill there are few people trading other than USD. I think sometimes that this is a company fail, lack of marketing or somewhat.

My bitcoin address
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: