Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 StackBIT 💰💰 POS 900% APR 💰💰 Listed on Coinexchange and Stocks.Exchange 💰  (Read 2354 times)
irul12367

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:49:21 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 04:45:59 PM by irul12367

go to the moon sbit

do not regret that you have a train
StackBIT  POS 900% APR  Listed on Coinexchange
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metic

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

I have recently joined this community and so far ive been very impressed by the developer! very smart! great idea behind the project! come join discord and chat with the great community over here!
Turkishcrew

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

This is really nice and big project. Like it so much.

Discord Id: @turkishcrew #6975
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:52:04 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 05:39:09 AM by dogbackwards

Started with 200k on 2/24. Now have almost 2m on 5/9. Pretty good money to be made here. 500k blocks as of right now. Get in on this guys. It's a fast staking coin!

Devs should get this on a pool such as stake united or simplepos. Will definitely drive up the value as more people purchase to put in stakeunited or whatever.

I sold all my stackbit and ran for the hills.

Dev is a scammer and I suggest staying away unless the community takes over. As  of right now the dev controls everything stackbit related and that is a VERY bad thing.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

The developer needs to do more to boost the price. 

pacifico2015
Copper Member

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

Octaex.com is a good option for listing.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

If the developer or team stays active, this is a great coin to get in now as the 900% is only the first year.

https://stackbit.net/

The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

how long does the coin ripen?

I guess by that you mean coin mature ready for staking if so here is your answer :

unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 12 * 60 * 60;

So 12 hours

Also if this coin stays un developed, I will happily with the consent of the people in this thread take it over and develop it

Thanks
TT
The_Trader

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 10:50:48 AM by The_Trader

I have today purchased the domain WWW.SBIT900.COM

At present I am writing a review on what this coin is, and its possible uses moving forward.

Once I have planned a way forward for this coin I shall post my intentions here  for your consideration.

I am also in communication with various exchanges about getting either added or re-added, as I feel this coin in the short term is a great arbitrage trading coin and this kind of trading will help the coin then move on to something bigger and better.

Now if any one on here has ideas, now would be a great time to mention them

Thanks
TT

EDIT
The website is now up and running www.sbit900.com
paramind22

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

How about write something about how to stake it, back up the wallet, and send to multiple exchanges once we get on there?

We should try to get listed on this exchange:

Quote from: paramind22 on June 07, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
I saw you on the HBN thread.  Tranz the dev also works with Bottlecaps, which needs an exchange.  I know some others like this.

His reply:

We are a new Exchange and actor on the market. (ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4414899.)
We are looking for coins to list, please fill in the form https://missexchange.com/add_coin

"Mainly we will list low volume coins (Scrypt/SHA256 - RPC compatibility) that have hard time to get listed on CMC and get listed on Exchanges.
Getting listed nowadays on Exchanges is an expensive adventure, we live in an unfair market where you need to pay alot to become part of the market.
We want to change this, so we introduce our own crypto to crypto exchange (to list new coins).

MissExchange.com is founded by crypto enthusiasts that want an alternative to existing cryptoexchanges."

Best Regards MissExchange

dogbackwards

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

At present I am writing a review on what this coin is, and its possible uses moving forward.

Once I have planned a way forward for this coin I shall post my intentions here  for your consideration.

I am also in communication with various exchanges about getting either added or re-added, as I feel this coin in the short term is a great arbitrage trading coin and this kind of trading will help the coin then move on to something bigger and better.

Thanks
TT

EDIT

If you proceed with development then I will gladly repurchase my original investment. Currently I am staying away from this scam coin as it is made by the same developer who screwed over his previous community with lambo. I have proof of this and you can find it in my post history.

The developer can not be trusted. I suggest saving the source for stackbit on github immediately if you haven't already. I can see the same thing happening to this coin as did with Lambo. The original dev will appear out of no where and delete all traces ( that is once he decides how much money he would like to scam from his community and the cryptosphere in general).
vilgreg

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

Thanks
TT

EDIT

We are with you. Let's rebuild a community with a purpose. If you create a new community channel (discord/telegram) just let us know so that we all rejoin and unite ourselves there Smiley
The_Trader

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:16:45 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 01:50:19 PM by The_Trader

Bit of a crazy week in work, but I am trying to get something sorted for the weekend.

Thanks
TT

Edit: Added twitter : https://twitter.com/sbit900
fabiorod

Activity: 464

View Profile WWW
p
June 18, 2018, 12:59:23 AM

Bit of a crazy week in work, but I am trying to get something sorted for the weekend.

Thanks
TT

Edit: Added twitter : https://twitter.com/sbit900

Join us here: https://discord.gg/gWHQpf5

We would like to help you!

3kk my in! Lets get this coin on the TOP!

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
The_Trader

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

I am currently half way through producing what I have called a Grey Paper which will set out the initial goals and desires of this coin, now whilst I am happy to move this coin forward I would like to reach out to you the coin holders and see if anyone else would like to join me.

In the past when I have taken over a coin and pushed it on I have all ways found it works best when there are several people involved, I am competent in workings and re development of the source code to include wallets, and marketing so your in fairly safe hands.

You will also note I have produced a new SBIT logo as I thought the original looked tacky and slapped together in a rush, but please if you don't like the new one let me know I all ways listen to the coin community.

Incase you have missed it, I have setup a twitter account that can be found here : https://twitter.com/sbit900 thsi is a very important tool within the AltCoin world as most people use it, so please follow it, and make the address known on other twitter accounts.

I am off work this week, so expect things to progress fairly promptly.

Also IDEAS I need to know what you all want from this coin, Its all well and good me giving you fancy new wallets and getting us added on other exchanges but what would YOU like to see in the future from this coin ? Its uses, is the 900% still workable, and what about TX fee's are they ok ?

I have my own opinions of coarse but what are yours ?

Thanks
TT
fabiorod

Activity: 464

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

I am currently half way through producing what I have called a Grey Paper which will set out the initial goals and desires of this coin, now whilst I am happy to move this coin forward I would like to reach out to you the coin holders and see if anyone else would like to join me.

In the past when I have taken over a coin and pushed it on I have all ways found it works best when there are several people involved, I am competent in workings and re development of the source code to include wallets, and marketing so your in fairly safe hands.

You will also note I have produced a new SBIT logo as I thought the original looked tacky and slapped together in a rush, but please if you don't like the new one let me know I all ways listen to the coin community.

Incase you have missed it, I have setup a twitter account that can be found here : https://twitter.com/sbit900 thsi is a very important tool within the AltCoin world as most people use it, so please follow it, and make the address known on other twitter accounts.

I am off work this week, so expect things to progress fairly promptly.

Also IDEAS I need to know what you all want from this coin, Its all well and good me giving you fancy new wallets and getting us added on other exchanges but what would YOU like to see in the future from this coin ? Its uses, is the 900% still workable, and what about TX fee's are they ok ?

I have my own opinions of coarse but what are yours ?

Thanks
TT

Mate as I said, join us on discord some ideas was talk there already we have some ideas as well, but I think the main staff its to get on new exchanger as fast as possible, we would like to help you on the way also, together we will do it! I still believe in this coin Smiley

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

hope you guys will figure things out, but mainly - this coin survived on its own, please make sure you do not fix things that are not broken Smiley  best of luck!!! see y'all at discord.
ariewayq

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

nice coin, and keep spirit i ll join on your discord https://discord.gg/yAXbgtr good luck
paramind22

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Yes, I don't want anyone taking over Stackbit that hasn't been around a while and who people know in some way.

The_Trader

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Be cautious dealing with The_Trader.

He has failed to pay 5 USD in Dogecoin for an article on SPRTS that I delivered to him on his website:

http://91.121.133.197/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=f7276d018a51f1874ccdebcb3121b8a0

He has logged in several times in a week long period from delivery of article, and has failed to respond to PM's or contact me in any other way while logged on.

I have left negative feedback, and will make a proper accusation in scam accusations so he cant get away with any bigger sums.

Deals with The_Trader should be considered a loss of your money/service/product.

Ive had a death in my family that has taken some time to sort out (legal aspects) I apologise to  saerlingen and will correct that now, I have paid saerlingen several times for his work so this is out of character and just one of those things.

I shall today be developing the website for SBIT

TT
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: