Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would it be a good time to buy Ripple right now for quick profit?  (Read 182 times)
quickie69 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

I have never daytraded/swingtraded before in my life. Ripple is at 93 cents right now. I'm confident (as most people are too) that it will shoot back up to $1-$1.12 within the next upcoming days. I am looking to put in $5,000 for some quick decent profit. Is it ok if I do? Would it be good time?
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:15:28 PM

If you are confident I would say trust your instincts, but the fact that you have to ask here shows your not confident enough. Obviously it is okay to do, but timing is paramount in this scenario. I don't have an answer for you as I am not an advisor nor do I follow Ripple charts often. But I will say this either you go with your instincts or you don't, don't be wishy washy that is the worst stance you can have in this industry.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

Wait for cheaper XRP: while all who bought Ripple for >1$ will sell it - no break out to moon
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

I have never daytraded/swingtraded before in my life. Ripple is at 93 cents right now. I'm confident (as most people are too) that it will shoot back up to $1-$1.12 within the next upcoming days. I am looking to put in $5,000 for some quick decent profit. Is it ok if I do? Would it be good time?
Ripple is not a coin for quick profits, the more the founders are not in a hurry to please ordinary investors, so you can entertain yourself with hope but it's better to face the truth.

xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

I think it is so much better to pick and invest from 300 to 500 coins in coinmarketcap at current situation. Top coins are suffering from bears and corrections. I don't trust any coin to make profit that quickly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

It's a good time to invest because it is lower than $1. But it doesn't mean that XRP will give you a "quick decent profit". Because we still don't know what is going to happen in the upcoming days. And if you really need to get that $5,000 then go for it. But if you want a higher profit in the future, go for a long-term hold.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

I think ripple can go more down from here especially due to btc upward trend, so wait for better entry, i may be wrong but its my personal analysis.

vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

It does not mean that the price of ripple will rise, although the current price is low. A ripple period has soared and now everyone is waiting for you to rise again. Make better investments instead of losing your time with it. Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

Not best moment to buy something because now we can see a little grow of whole market.
And remember - nobody (except whales) can predict future price of coin  Smiley
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

Ripple is a good project it has rise at $3 last January and after those bloodbath happens at cryptomarket it never returned to his position. At $0.93 is best price that can offer considering that bitcoin price is now getting stronger moving at $11k mark. Although the market of ripple is climbing slowly to higher price, hope such movement of bitcoin going up the ripple will also follow. If you buy, just hold and wait at the best price to make it profitable.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

I think there is a high chance you'll be able to make a quick profit with ripple. It's not a long-term hold in my opinion, but price could still go much higher.
Especially since non-crypto crowd have high expectations about ripple.
zoro katana

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

I am one who hopes a lot on the ripple, until now I still hold the ripple, I think now the right time, where the chinese new year has passed, and some observers crytocurrecy it's time of resurrection after a big storm before chinese new year

thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

I too, profit-wise like Ripple. Not for some quick profit but as a long-term investment. There are many more altcoins that you can get profit in a day or two. I'd suggest researching and reading about those and hodling XRP long-term.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

It could be good to make some money because I think the downtrend will end soon at the most coins. I also bought a little bit XRP but no to much so I can still  buy more if it drops more.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

It may be or not, if bitcoin decrease to $6000, then ripple would decrease as well, I think bitcoin will decrease again so maybe you should wait. for short term trading I have no idea.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

i think it is not a good idea to invest in xrp at a price of .9 usd for quick profit remember that xrp is not that aggressive for its price movement and to think of it the market is still bearish so don't expect for a quick profit as it may not go as high as 1 to 1.25 usd this month.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

Buy as many as you can, only this moment you can have this opportunity to have Ripple in this low price then hold for them and wait until every coin increases its value again.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Ripple seems to be a very professional project with a great future, but the price moves perplex me. Or rather the lack of price moves. It is very difficult to predict. There can be huge amounts of good news and the price doesn't move at all. And then suddenly it shoots up astronomically seemingly for no reason. I don't know if it is just that the huge popularity of Ripple in South Korea means that price moves seem strange only from a western perspective.
Anyway, if anyone can accurately predict price moves with this particular coin, they are better than me!

justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

If you never do day trade, then you can lose money and will probably lose, ripple and most coins can be traded now, because market is very strange now .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: