Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any idea for poor people?  (Read 1302 times)
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

well a lot of solutions for the poor person. you dont have to give them money, just teach them how to earn money for their foods. and actually they can do this bitcointalk but, if you say thats they is poor,how can they get mobile phone or computer or laptop if they dont have money because they are poor??

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

Read my thread "bitcointalk.org user loses $2,000,000 in Bitcoins"
Blessed J

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

I think the best solution is education.we can try as much as we can to educate them on the new revolution and how they can make money on the Internet. That is the same thing that a friend did for me and here I am now. Education is the best thing we can do for the poor.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

If you're poor you could do some freelance work online. Some of the money you make you can invest in bitcoin or other crypto and with a little bit of either luck or patience you'll escape poverty.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

It is true that most poor people do not have Internet access and many are illiterate, should the government be able to spread Internet access in remote corners of the island in order to make it easier to see the outside world and provide experience.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

Since poverty is hard to eradicate maybe this is already a natural law or somehow, but with the government providing public facilities I think this will help poverty, especially in the hinterland.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 610

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

It is true that most poor people do not have Internet access and many are illiterate, should the government be able to spread Internet access in remote corners of the island in order to make it easier to see the outside world and provide experience.
Even if they have internet access,it will not work on them because most of them are computer illiterate.But making them expose to new technology and provide computer education and the like  can really help them to get out from poverty.Once they're literate enough,they can do whatever they want especially that there are thousands of online jobs existing today.But the best part is making them learned about bitcoin,i'm sure it would be their best tool then in making their full dreams realized.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.
and this is not a problem of cryptoworld neither of us,because to be born as poor is not an option,but to die as poor is foolishness..were given enough time to improve our lives and if you dont make actions to make it better ,so why must we care if you yourself has no care about your future.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

The best thing that the poor people need to do in other for them to change their current status of poor to rich or average good leaving is to develope a skill that will make them relevant in the crypto currency world in other for them to join the millionaire in the crypto currency world.
You say very important things...if poor people will not  benefit from bitcoin i think that the revolution of bitcoin Will not be completed
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

I guess the world will always have disparity and unfair sittuations, crypto can't help it. However, poor peoploe at poor countries can make a difference doing some business into crypto world, making some money from zero; it's good but not enough.
BenBitcoin77

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:13:07 AM

Anyone with a Facebook account can earn something bitcoin doing easy job promotion for some projects.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:19:21 AM

I have one idea)Maybe our governments will issue for poor people some perspective coins instead of social benefits?)What do you think?)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:24:05 AM

It's not that simple to eradicate the poor, they more interested in surviving than investing, if you want to help them with crypto then you can bring internet access to their place, which is not too effective in my opinion, the government need to create more job field for them, although they are literate but without any job opportunities then it will be wasted, teach them skill will be the most effective way to conquer poverty
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

Though im not generalizing the poor people because i know there some of them has capabilities,but this forum wasnt created for them(but not also just for richer)this community relies on internet and stuffs from computer ages,sad to say this is not their world.why not just let the qualified and accessible do their path here,and those not stays in their community and took care of their crops..
VrassMy

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:35:54 AM

I think it will be difficult to apply in the country considering the different societies of knowledge as well as in the limitation of education.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:59:43 AM

It would be difficult to teach Bitcoin directly because of their limited knowledge of this technology and their lack of reading ability. Should give them the education and skills to be able to read so that eventually can join Bitcoin, because I think joining Bitcoin not just by relying on computers or smartphones only.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:05:20 AM

maybe they should invest in crypto currency right now for long term
Easier said than done. They have difficulty acquiring for the technology needed and have no access with the internet how much more investing on it. Maybe if you lend them the money for both then they can invest on it.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:06:13 AM

Their are people in this world suffering poverty, especially india I saw in internet most people their are so hopeless, no food,  and good shelter.  And they beg some help.  Why many people suffering like that.  If the government have money to give their people so why not to give them help.  Its so heartbreaking on what happen to other people in this world just like no mercy its so sad.
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

The best thing that the poor people need to do in other for them to change their current status of poor to rich or average good leaving is to develope a skill that will make them relevant in the crypto currency world in other for them to join the millionaire in the crypto currency world.

What skill is relevant to cryptocurrency world? I think the only one is trading skill.
Trading skill will help us gaining income from crypto. Trading is not only for young people but also for old people who interest and ready dong trading to earn money
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:09:40 AM

Unfortunately, many people in third world countries don’t have access to computers. I think this is the biggest obstacle for the benefits of cryptocurrencies for them. There are several ways cryptocurrencies could be beneficial to them. For example, in many of these countries inflation is high so if they could store money in cryptos, it could hold more of its value. Also, in many countries, the banks charge customers to hold money so they have less money in the bank over time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: