Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any idea for poor people?  (Read 1302 times)
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:15:16 AM

As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

I think it would be really hard to help those people to enter the digital crypto currency world. We all know that to earn money from digital currency is to have access on internet. But how can we help them if even internet they does not have. They rather buy it a food than buying a internet connection. WE all also know that there's no free nowadays.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:20:13 AM

I don't think crypto money will help the poor.

Poor people use the Internet for a long time, and they rarely use the Internet.

The poor have different ways of thinking, and when the poor are in a competitive situation, they think I can't win and fear them.

Reducing the poor is mainly about reforming their education.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:24:20 AM

What do you want us to do Op? Share our piece of the cake with poor people? No amount of money or bitcoins will gonna change the situation of the lowest class.
Some of these people (I am talking about poor people you can find in first world countries mainly) have chosen to be poor on their own.
Financial disproportions and wealth inequality is not something any cryptocurrency can change ever - the whole economic system needs to be changed first, on the most basic level.

Dont be discriminative. I never heard that poor people is because of their choice.
Poor people can look from we were born so how can we choose become poor from in pregnant? Why we chooss become poor if we know many limitation of poor people? It does not make sense for me.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:26:30 AM

If I succeed, I will open a business for them. If we care about them, we can share. Bitcoin results can be made into capital. That way we can also share knowledge about the internet world and bitcoin. With that provision they will be independent. The poor can change their lives for the better.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:32:22 AM

You must motivate them so they are not trapped in their misery.
Tell them about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, then it will surely change them.
because both bitcoin & crypto changes our world.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:32:50 AM

If I think it is not easy to introduce the internet to the poor / poor because it must be minimal educated so many of them who do not understand this digital currency so that people who have a degree or high school should be able to go out to give direction so they are not illiterate and can get to know the internet
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:02 AM

As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

This is a job for the government but in our small way we can help the poor people by organizing events that may help them somehow uplift their living conditions. Giving them money would just be temporary but letting them learn something to earn money for themselves would be better because if they can't help themselves then you cannot help them as they will just always depend on you. You can organize seminars about livelihood projects in cooperation maybe with the government so that they will know something for a living.

Obviously, only a few of them have access to technology so it would be hard for them to have access with digital money but if we can help them earn money then they will be able to study technology because it would be one of their priorities now.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:52:19 AM

The poor have different ways of thinking, and when the poor are in a competitive situation, they think I can't win and fear them.

Yes education is really important for people especially to poor people, with education they can improve their life and they can know how to make money.. if we have a lot of knowledge we can share to them and give them motivation that they can have a better life in the future.
zais

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

investing bitcoin requires funds .... may not be the right solution ... but mining bitcoin for is the right choice for the poor ... because bitcoin is a brilliant idea for the poor to make money.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

Their are a lot of poor people  around the world  if only I have the potential  and powers of helping the needy I should we not have yet any solutions to preventing  poverty but bitcoin  is the one I think but it depends on the capabilities of a person

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

It's your opinion though the idea of letting these "poor" people learn or study this industry would be or might help them to pull their lives up. How? Since as I noticed that some of these "Poor" people are not really poor at all they might have only a tight budget to compensate there needs. But they do still have an access to the internet but they used it just to waste their time by just playing, browsing bullshit things and etc. If these people learned that they could generate profit within this industry then they might have the chance to change their lifestyle for good.

You contradicted your statement.

Just a gentle reminder that not all educated (who has a degree/s) are successful. There are people who really came from nothing that is now included in the millionaire/billionaire's club. It is indeed that education gives us leverage over others but then this does not apply to all.
EmJay

Activity: 563

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:46:36 AM

Making poor people become literate is not going to solve the poverty or those people to become rich. It is also not that easy. We can't really solve thw problem.of poverty in our county. Even our government could not. And not all.poor people don't have access in internet, they have internet too . I Believe that people who are determined to aim.what they wanted in life will strive harder to success.
thuchien

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

Work hard and learn the knowledge you love. You will have the opportunity to change your life.
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

Its been very favorable for those poor people if there is a group of people will introduce them about bitcoin and the new technology which can help them for having a good source of income or a bright future if they do so. But firstly they must provide a cellphone or internet connection to start learning about the online industry. Learning a bitcoin is not recommended either your educated or not as long as you  can read and understand english you can participate in bitcoin. Just do an extra effort to make it happen. Your life will change from poorly to convinience life living.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:41:48 AM

Poverty is everywhere. You are not free from poverty when you are doing nothing. Being poor is not bad and not your fault but staying poor without any action to make your life better is your choice. I think they are poor not because of government or because on kind of government administration leader that we have. I think they are have not enough knowledge and idea on strategy to make them life more better. If I have a chance to share my knowledge about bitcoin, I will share it to them to help them to a better life. I know they can do bitcoin even they are not educated because bitcoin is for all of us.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:16 AM

In my opinion there is nothing you can do FOR poor people.   People are where they are because of natural selection.     

sent from my X6
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:03:34 AM

The last thing poor people need is for someone to tell them that they need to learn cryptocurrency to become relevant. They are far too busy putting food on the table to even bother to know the difference between a real coin and bitcoin.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:09:47 AM

There are already many attempts to make these people go literate but they are not capable of enough to do ordinary thing because they are psychologically bound to the world they are in right now. Yes, that is very well known fact and they almost always end up loosing the hopes and we cant do much about it. There are already facilities for such people and if they are not interested then hat one can do? They are not even shifting to the traditional ways of working and how do we think they will be able to get into digital world at all? Thats far from the reality. However, attempts can be made.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ryanto siyanto

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:10:30 AM

The way to do is to provide knowledge and practice about doing business to them, because of their business will learn a lot. Starting from financial management and analyzing a financial problem. The poor are the ones who will not rise and learn when there is a chance.
Agree with your opinion
Education is a way that every poor person can know and dare to plunge into the world of crypto. In order for them to believe and have a firm intention to jump and pursue it.
A person with minimal knowledge will tend to have great fear in the new world. Especially if the so-called poor people are those who live in the depths.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2618
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

it depends on their condition, every people is different and not same. if me my friend around me that really want to learn about crypto world, i will teach them step by step and make sure they can get better live with it. but there are some people which too lazy to work, and they not deserve to get it

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: