Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP support  (Read 169 times)
MAGsecurities (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

For what it's worth, I've been a long time follower and HODLer of Ripple.  I consider myself a seasoned practitioner of technical analysis, and have years and years of experience actively trading in securities.  It's just my opinion of course, but I really think this is a good entry point for XRP.  I don't think we are going to see any retracement of support held back on the 24th, in fact this may be the beginning of a turnaround for XRP...I know its been a rough couple of weeks.

Do your own DD of course, and I am by no means a qualified financial advisor...just a newbie to the crypto realm, trying to help others secure a foundation in this market.

Feel free to add your two cents and start a discussion on the topic, I always love hearing what people have to say about XRP.  Q2 should be interesting...
Wink

Good luck out there everyone 👍
MAGsecurities (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:37:51 AM

Well nobody chimed in, that's okay.

I made a YouTube video explaining my thoughts if anyone is interested in a great BUY opportunity...
https://youtu.be/eIIMtgM47f0

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

everyone knows that ripples have the speed of transactions and also the cost is very cheap than bitcoin and ethereum, but this did not affect the growth of ripples earlier this year. whereas ripple has worked hard and has partnered with many financial companies. ripple is supported by bankers and has been available in various exchanges. what is this?

we see in the middle of this year, whether the ripple can grow and ready to be pumped.
Jerusareth

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:24:02 AM

I am a no professional trader too but I witnessed the massive increased in price of XRP since then, taking the fact that it is also really affected by the price of Bitcoin as when the price of its goes down the price of XRP follows. Comparing the price of XRP and its total market capitalization to what is has been last year it really shows big growth. And as we can see the volume of most of the Cryptocurrencies nowadays are too low and with that I'm fine, maybe this is the period of time that it needs to sleep for a while then after waking up it will continue to grow again. That's my two cents.
MAGsecurities (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:52:01 AM

I am a no professional trader too but I witnessed the massive increased in price of XRP since then, taking the fact that it is also really affected by the price of Bitcoin as when the price of its goes down the price of XRP follows. Comparing the price of XRP and its total market capitalization to what is has been last year it really shows big growth. And as we can see the volume of most of the Cryptocurrencies nowadays are too low and with that I'm fine, maybe this is the period of time that it needs to sleep for a while then after waking up it will continue to grow again. That's my two cents.

Hey thanks for chiming in and adding your two cents.  I agree with you in that the "easy money" and/or "pump & dump" phase of Ripple XRP is well and over with.

Thank God...

But what's left behind, is a prime opportunity for investors to start building aggressive positions, while minimizing risk and exposure with such low prices (imho).  You know, my father had the opportunity to partner with Bill Gates back in the 70's when they were both budding CPU engineers in it's infancy.  He backed out in 76' because the investment seemed far "too risky" and insolvent at that time.

Now my father passed well over a decade ago, and I'm still stuck picking up the pieces he left behind.  So if I can reallocate a small portion of my capital over to a "speculative investimenet", one which is nearly guaranteeing to be the most successful of all digital assets on the market today...

Well, that's pretty much a no brainer to me
 Grin

Best of luck trading everyone 👍
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

For what it's worth, I've been a long time follower and HODLer of Ripple.  I consider myself a seasoned practitioner of technical analysis, and have years and years of experience actively trading in securities.  It's just my opinion of course, but I really think this is a good entry point for XRP.  I don't think we are going to see any retracement of support held back on the 24th, in fact this may be the beginning of a turnaround for XRP...I know its been a rough couple of weeks.

Do your own DD of course, and I am by no means a qualified financial advisor...just a newbie to the crypto realm, trying to help others secure a foundation in this market.

Feel free to add your two cents and start a discussion on the topic, I always love hearing what people have to say about XRP.  Q2 should be interesting...
Wink

Ripple is just a centralised coin which is almost used by most banks all over the world for inter transactions due to which it's market cap has increased this much high.In my opinion,its price would not increase much high in future and so it would not fit to be called as a good investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

We have certainly seen the bottom of the price with now a strong support. With potential good news coming in this could indeed be a good time to buy.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
MAGsecurities (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:05:43 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:28:25 PM by MAGsecurities

For what it's worth, I've been a long time follower and HODLer of Ripple.  I consider myself a seasoned practitioner of technical analysis, and have years and years of experience actively trading in securities.  It's just my opinion of course, but I really think this is a good entry point for XRP.  I don't think we are going to see any retracement of support held back on the 24th, in fact this may be the beginning of a turnaround for XRP...I know its been a rough couple of weeks.

Feel free to add your two cents and start a discussion on the topic, I always love hearing what people have to say about XRP.  Q2 should be interesting...
Wink

Ripple is just a centralised coin which is almost used by most banks all over the world for inter transactions due to which it's market cap has increased this much high.In my opinion,its price would not increase much high in future and so it would not fit to be called as a good investment.

I love the market valuation argument, let me explain why it is so incredibly wrong.  Let's do a hypothetical scenario real quick...

First take the global supply of circulating currency, depending on your sources that figure is somewhere between the $1-$5 Trillion USD.  Now take the most dominant financial sector in the world, for better or worse, that sector is non-renewable energy (fossil fuels, coal, petroleum, natural gas, etc.)  That energy sector has a valuation of over $700 Trillion USD.  SPOILER ALERT: It's not precious metals that back the world's economy (and therefore, centralized banking), it's energy.

You're incorrect in saying that Ripple's XRP token is 'almost used by most banks all over the world'...but for the XRP holder, yes that would be amazing someday.

Let's go back to energy, and the hypothetical scenario of major financial institutions adopting XRP as a mainstream asset class.  As the global community is finally waking up to blockchain technology, and starting to realize that it's uses aren't solely restricted to finance...well let's just say that those major financial institution are already heavily vested.

People still think Bitcoin is "decentralized"...that is hilarious.

Anyhoo, so even if Ripple released the total supply of pre-mined XRP into the market (100 Billion), that still would only equate to ≈ 0.01428% of the total market valuation of the non-renewable energy sector.  That's barely even a drop in the bucket.  Hell that's not even a molecule of water in the bucket.  If you think that price is limited because of market cap, you really need to start thinking on a larger scale. Ripple Labs, Inc. is never going to dump the total supply out into the market, that would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.  A more likely scenario, is that all the XRP being stored up in escrow, can now (or eventually) be sold to the major financial institution in a "block trade" transaction, operating outside of the open exchanges as to limit volatility.

But guess what, that event (or those events...you know multiple institutions like Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, etc.) is going to be made public knowledge after the transaction, so what do you think that's going to do to the price of XRP after that news hits?

Oh yeah, and anyone still doubting that Coinbase is going to offer XRP eventually...I'm sorry, but you need to get your head examined.

I may be new to crypto, but I am not new to banking, finance, technology or common sense.  Sorry to rain on the parade, but centralized banking and world govenments aren't going away, nor would I ever want them to.  I know so many of you have a H.O. for anarchy, libertarianism, and decentralized infastructure, but I'm sorry...that's just now how things work.

So why not position yourself (early) in the most promising project of them all?  I'm not here to bring forth collapse of the world's banking instiutions, I'm here to work with that momentum to capitaize on an opprtunity with the potential for astronomical gains.  I just don't understand why everyone is so adversed to making money in this community, I really don't.  I think it's because most people are only looking for a quick buck, and just can't recognize long-term value when it's mushroom stamping them accross the face.

--Disclosure: I'm long BTC, ETH & XRP

MAGsecurities (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9DPhONuz1SpCONiM/giphy.gif
MAGsecurities (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/02/27/ripple-price-technical-analysis-xrp-usd-broke-key-resistance/
Baton55

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

Ripple is distributed protocol to move money around the world, but the concept is very good and the tech behind is already proven on a large scale.
Buying ripple can be beneficial as their value would increase with more bank tie-ups and when customers start using them, so it might be a good investment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: