Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:14:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNCMiner REfusing refunds  (Read 9508 times)
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 09:45:03 PM

BFL shill in KNC thread eh?  I used to back PG...then that bastard went all benedict arnold on us real miners in the forum...yea I don't really like him now.

k0vic

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:32:40 PM

I requested a refund about a month ago when I saw the writing on the way. Got my money back no issues.

LTC- LKNm2UVuBgMLJNPU7pV5cgQnGx6PWGk7Ju
BTC- 1NHcECfk8oxJe83m9bPME2cdUCY72vuA2Y
scotjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:48:44 PM

I got the impression BFL is hardly even trying; they don't seem to work weekends, they don't even seem to make full use of their assembly space/stations by running shifts 24/7 so are presumably only using 1/3 to 1/2 the number of people in assembly as the space could fit if put to full use.

-MarkM-

Trust me! When BFL rids their backlog by the end of the year, give or take, they'll be free to dedicate their entire resources to only one line--the Monarch. And since they have learned from all pass mistakes, they're be no problem when them getting all the units pre-sold into the hands of their customs no later then the end of February as promised projected.

OTOH, KnC promised that all refunds will be honored up to the time of the item being shipped and I will cry fowl, like a free-ranged chicken, if they renege on that promise.

You sir are thoughly brainwashed...................BFL has NOT learned anything,except how guillable customers are  Roll Eyes

Phinnaeus Gage is kidding I assume. Similar to
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236309.msg2501963#msg2501963
or
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278780.0

No love lost between Inaba and Phinnaeus...
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 04:15:17 AM

I got the impression BFL is hardly even trying; they don't seem to work weekends, they don't even seem to make full use of their assembly space/stations by running shifts 24/7 so are presumably only using 1/3 to 1/2 the number of people in assembly as the space could fit if put to full use.

-MarkM-

Trust me! When BFL rids their backlog by the end of the year, give or take, they'll be free to dedicate their entire resources to only one line--the Monarch. And since they have learned from all pass mistakes, they're be no problem when them getting all the units pre-sold into the hands of their customs no later then the end of February as promised projected.

OTOH, KnC promised that all refunds will be honored up to the time of the item being shipped and I will cry fowl, like a free-ranged chicken, if they renege on that promise.

You sir are thoughly brainwashed...................BFL has NOT learned anything,except how guillable customers are  Roll Eyes

or

That PG is gone. May he rest in peace, because he kept me in stitches with his posts. We need a best of PG. Those were some classic posts.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:08:20 AM

Life goes on.  Kinda sad since BFL doesn't seem to have changed any but PG did.  I love how now they got two buttons of pre-order and order for 65nm but click on those supposed immediate order overpriced miners and it still says two months or more.  Someone should take over for PG.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 04:37:40 PM

-MarkM-

or

That PG is gone. May he rest in peace, because he kept me in stitches with his posts. We need a best of PG. Those were some classic posts.

Ironically, the post in question was penned to keep you in stitches, but somehow it got lost in translation. Short of using the seven letter word starting with s and ending with m, did you notice the strikethrough on the word promise?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 05:24:14 PM

-MarkM-

or

Ironically, the post in question was penned to keep you in stitches, but somehow it got lost in translation. Short of using the seven letter word starting with s and ending with m, did you notice the strikethrough on the word promise?

Sadism? Oh, wait, that's six letters.... [/sarcasm]
scotjam

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 09:21:25 PM

-MarkM-

or

Thank god for that; sometimes when it seems everyone else has gone crazy, one starts to question one's own sanity...

Thanks Phinnaeus, for confirming to me that I've not gone off the deep end
aoshea

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 09:27:40 PM

The first two weeks of October will really make or break the reputation of KNC imho. Either they ship mass quantitates of orders or they become the next in a line of horrible ASIC companies. Anything greater than two weeks TM and still no significant shipments to show and they are done.  I am hoping they pull through as I have a few pre-order shares.

I sell Bhut Jolokia "Ghost" Chili seeds and other hot pepper seeds for BTC. PM me for details.
faetos

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 09:42:17 PM

-MarkM-

or

Thank god for that; sometimes when it seems everyone else has gone crazy, one starts to question one's own sanity...

He's still got it. I'm glad that you have some piece of mind now. That's worth more than what a bunch of tools say in the trollforums.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 10:58:43 PM

-MarkM-

or

He's still got it. I'm glad that you have some piece of mind now. That's worth more than what a bunch of tools say in the trollforums.

The only thing I've mostly scaled back is the vitriol attacks and FUD. Trust me, I'm not brainwashed. Anybody planning on going to Atlanta next week?
Kaliecious (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:09:44 AM

wow, way off topic! I've got 28 days and have to get 12k still. and thanks to dick head knc who told me no on refund and when I called them told me their products was for business only to try to buck the 14 day rule. but offer a purchase option for the general public option on their site and do not verify purchaser is a business with a buy off our website option proves they are looking to sale to the general public and do not care if the purchaser is business or not.

Kaliecious (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:21:04 AM

oh and they told me a week or 2 on the phone. so get ready most purchasers are fucked on September

pitchbend

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:29:10 AM

A week or two from now still falls in the -before 15th of October- delivery time frame so depending on your order number it's not necessarily a delay.
Do you have a day1 or day2 order? if not, when did you order?

oh and they told me a week or 2 on the phone. so get ready most purchasers are fucked on September

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:03:15 AM

you have got 1/2day of shipment or just paid?.)
Kaliecious (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 01:50:30 PM

im not sure, order was june 10 and im order 1888, as I stated I ordered and was just sitting back waiting till I had a fam emergency. I've got 2 60 gig miners im selling off also and have sold all but 10 bc. 12k to raise in 27 days so I don't lose my inheritiance

faetos

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:01:26 PM

They had that lottery thing back in June and everyone that got in on that were told they were either day 1or 2. One of my orders is 2000 and I was told October for mine. That no refund shit is disturbing. I'm really sorry to hear that considering your circumstances. KnC needs to let us know good or bad what is going on. Sadly, the best info on crumbs of news comes from here not on their forum or on their website. Day 1 and 2 folks obviously are not getting their gear by tomorrow since no one has reported a tracking number yet. That just sucks hard for them.
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:36:19 PM

wow, way off topic! I've got 28 days and have to get 12k still. and thanks to dick head knc who told me no on refund and when I called them told me their products was for business only to try to buck the 14 day rule. but offer a purchase option for the general public option on their site and do not verify purchaser is a business with a buy off our website option proves they are looking to sale to the general public and do not care if the purchaser is business or not.

You are getting an inheritance and can't get a short term loan to cover the tax?  Are your soon to be assets that illiquid and/or worthless?

Sounds like more FUD..  why not say you have a dying grandmother that needs meds but will die without your KNC refund.. omg KNC are KILLERS!!!!

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Kaliecious (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:59:29 PM

I didn't know I could get a short term loan to cover the taxes, ill investigate that tomorrow. but I've got shitty credit. :-/ but if the bank will allow the assets of the estate to be used as collateral they should say yes. if they wont, I know what the answer will be. 

Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:30:38 PM

I didn't know I could get a short term loan to cover the taxes, ill investigate that tomorrow. but I've got shitty credit. :-/ but if the bank will allow the assets of the estate to be used as collateral they should say yes. if they wont, I know what the answer will be. 

are you fucking kidding me? I posted that ages ago on this thread. I am really concerned for sanity.... You even quoted some of that post....  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: