Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you invested in these ICOs before????  (Read 109 times)
coindimitron (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

Hello world!

As an ICO trader who is new to this sphere, I have only been investing in small projects, such as Giftz, Cryptopus, etc. (Don't get me wrong, I've been pretty satisfied with them!). However, I came across this article and found it very interesting:

https://www.coinstaker.com/top-5-icos-that-might-make-you-a-millionaire

So my question is: Has any of you invested in the stated projects or plan to? I know some of them are still upcoming, so, are you considering an investment in them? Why/why not.

Thank you in advance!   Smiley
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

As I read this article a couple of days ago, I'm pretty familiar with the information that it contains. Yes, I've bought ATF and CTD and am pretty satisfied. This is because both projects are extremely promising, have solid teams, existing products, and will generate high ROI along with long-term stability. I believe that Cointed will end soon, so you'd better act quickly. Whereas for AgroTechFarm, it just started, however, do not waste time, if you're considering an investment in it. I do like Envion, as well, however, I'm not a big fan of KODAK and TON - both seem too overhyped, at least to me. While for the two projects which you have mentioned above (Cryptopus and Giftz) - way to go! They both seem very nice! Good luck to you and to all of your endeavors!
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

Telegram ICO seems very promising, even though many people express their dislike towards it. KODAK, to my belief, is another attempt of a bankrupt company to "reincarnate from the ashes". Cointed seems an amazing one, as I already bought some from the very beginning of the project (I loved the idea about Green Mining and Crypto ATMs all over Europe). Their partnership with VISA, TAS Group, and Nvidia was, however, the thing which converged me into buying tokens from them. AgroTechFarm grabbed my attention, that's a fact. I'm still hesitating whether an investment in it would be nice. However, a bunch of friends already bought some, thus, I might give it a shit, after all. Envion - an interesting project indeed, I like the idea of the team behind it. I'd also recommend that projects, such as Friendz, Knowledge, Beat, and Cryptopus should also be included in such articles, as their potential also seems to be limitless. Overall, great article, buddy! I enjoyed reading it!
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

Thank you for sharing this article, mate! It is very well-written. I've personally invested in ATF, as I believe that anything involving cultivation of vegetables and cannabis deserves attention, lol!  Grin Kidding, I love ICO's with existing products, as this strongly vouches for their credibility. I haven't invested in the rest, though. I wanted to buy Giftz but missed it, unfortunately.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:03:19 PM

Telegram ICO seems very promising, even though many people express their dislike towards it. KODAK, to my belief, is another attempt of a bankrupt company to "reincarnate from the ashes". Cointed seems an amazing one, as I already bought some from the very beginning of the project (I loved the idea about Green Mining and Crypto ATMs all over Europe). Their partnership with VISA, TAS Group, and Nvidia was, however, the thing which converged me into buying tokens from them. AgroTechFarm grabbed my attention, that's a fact. I'm still hesitating whether an investment in it would be nice. However, a bunch of friends already bought some, thus, I might give it a shit, after all. Envion - an interesting project indeed, I like the idea of the team behind it. I'd also recommend that projects, such as Friendz, Knowledge, Beat, and Cryptopus should also be included in such articles, as their potential also seems to be limitless. Overall, great article, buddy! I enjoyed reading it!
You've named a lot of coins, how are you going to pick only one of them if they are all so good? Something smells bad here.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

Hello world!

As an ICO trader who is new to this sphere, I have only been investing in small projects, such as Giftz, Cryptopus, etc. (Don't get me wrong, I've been pretty satisfied with them!). However, I came across this article and found it very interesting:

https://www.coinstaker.com/top-5-icos-that-might-make-you-a-millionaire

So my question is: Has any of you invested in the stated projects or plan to? I know some of them are still upcoming, so, are you considering an investment in them? Why/why not.

Thank you in advance!   Smiley
All of them don't look good for me. As you can see just like envion and ton there is no a lot of room to growth. the fact that they are raised to many amount in the crowdsale. I think that the price will be stable.
Kodak is the only one that looks better compared with another. But that article looks very bad in my opinion. I've invested in zill which gives almost 25x only few days after it has been listed in excahnge site. That means the writer doesn't do a lot of effort to identifying good ico. random pickup.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

Agree with what you've stated. I would strongly encourage you to buy ATF. I bought some on Friday (when the pre-sale started) and am very happy with my decision. Also, I'm glad to see that you also bought Cointed - that's my current most favorite ICO after Monero. Whereas for the projects that you've pointed out, lemme just say a couple of things:

* Friendz - as a person interested in digital marketing, this grabbed my attention. It does seem a bit overhyped and distorted, however, let's see how it goes. Already researched the company's profiles on LinkedIn - they're valid. So no red flags/

* Knowledge - Seems a big vague to me - A knowledge sharing Ad-Tech rewards Platform... isn't this kinda similar to Giftz but just with knowledge?

* Beat - I LOVE the idea of getting tokens while working out, so yes!

* Cryptopus - building an insurance fund, in order to protect clients and let everyone take care of their own investments. The idea of the ICO is to mitigate risks and enhance investments. This seems like an interesting one.

Thank you for the info, once more!
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

You've named a lot of coins, how are you going to pick only one of them if they are all so good? Something smells bad here.

I don't recall claiming that I'll invest in all of them. The author wanted opinions, so I provided him/her with such, however, I don't consider an investment in all of the stated above projects. Probably the only three which seem the most interesting to me are Cointed, Friendz, and ATF (maybe). I do like the rest, however, whenever I'm investing, I always segment the best choices and then pick 3 (at most) among them. I hope this answers your question.
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

Thank you for sharing the article, buddy. You showed me de wey! Haha. I like KODAK the most, regardless of the former failure of the company (I know that it's not the same company launching the token). Nevertheless, all of them seem nice, except for Envion.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

The article that you provided above is kinda "buggy" (from my side) because of so many advertisements popping up after opening it. I just scanned through with it and my first impressions for these ICOs are not good. Some people may say that these coins could provide good profit in the future but almost all of them doesn't provide any new technology that will attract veteran investors to buy their coins during the ICO phase. It also appears that the information regarding them are somehow scarce and not easily available to the public. I'll pass up with these coins and will look into other projects available right now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: