Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New bounty share please  (Read 214 times)
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:40:47 AM

Genesis is an open-source blockchain platform, the basis of which was laid in 2011 by programmer Oleg Strelenko. The platform's code was written completely from the ground up. Currently, there is a team of over 15 top-tier software developers working on the project. We can't run an ICO for the concept of Genesis the way that we like, that's why we decided to give away 85% of all tokens to a maximum number of programmers, so that with the help of the community Genesis becomes the best blockchain platform in the world.

85% of all tokens will be distributed for free among GitHub users, who put a star in the gist [click the red letter below to visit the gist]. Only for those with 1+ year GitHub accounts.

If you plan on making big on ICO, you better build your own smart contract network which Genesis project can provide, so you can make profit from other businesses that runs on your smart contract network. Obviously from the coins price appreciation

This is open source project running on at github that gives you baseline code and platform to generate your own smart contract network, this tools will give newcomer and expert alike easy way to create more powerful and sophisticated smart contract network that probably will surpassed even ethereum

Right now they are giving away their coins which is GEN and if you give a referrer github username you received another 10GEN, they reduce the GEN amount given everyday, right now it is 143, if you want to register please visit this page. You need 1+ year github account to join in.

Join Genesis here

you can use my github username as referrer [advertiva] to receive another 10GEN

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:45:09 AM

There is a separate "bounties" section of this forum.  Go in there and research the projects and bounties.  Pick one that started not too long ago and sign up.  Make sure you follow the rules so that you earn the stakes every week. 
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:52:20 AM

Hey guys
I know good bounty are rare these days
will you help me recommend me a good bounty for facebook or twitter and signature
i will be glad to join especially a new start bounty i need to works on my signature to be worthed something
please post just bounty not an airdrop . lately airdrop becoming a cheap referral contest .
feedback are really appreciated 

I am not sure if you are aware of Sphere or not. It is one of the BIGGEST upcoming ICOs. I have over 1k tokens of theirs. They are based on the theme that is going to be MASSIVE in time to come and right now it’s on the ICO sale with first round giving away upto 60% bonus. It ends today, so got to hurry up. As per Bounty campaign, they have HUGE Bounty Campaign going on, so check it on their website.
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:18:42 AM

Hey guys
I know good bounty are rare these days
will you help me recommend me a good bounty for facebook or twitter and signature
i will be glad to join especially a new start bounty i need to works on my signature to be worthed something
please post just bounty not an airdrop . lately airdrop becoming a cheap referral contest .
feedback are really appreciated 

I will personally recommend you to use bountyhive.
I think it's the best bounty platform.
I have a great result with this.
You can register using my ref link if you want.

with ref link: http://bountyhive.io/r/jondel

without ref link: http://bountyhive.io
voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

go through the forum, I'm sure you will find suitable bounties, I advise you to look at the bounty pool and the number of participants, as this will directly depend on your income from the bounty

azisjesika (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

stop complaining !!!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:21:05 AM

the first innovative cryptocurrency financial platform
https://presale.midex.com

bounty is on

ashish_bwfc

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

Marinecoin have started the ico/airdrop in which they are giving people 450k Mtc tokens .  https://marineco.in

register in it download wallet follow steps and get the aridrop .https://marineco.in/ico 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: