Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts about Shekel (JEW), perfect coin for first time masternode?  (Read 129 times)
Stephied (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

I've been interested in masternodes for quite some time now and I just found out about Shekel (JEW). One masternode is only 0.07 BTC approx, which is insanely cheap for a masternode AND the monthly ROI is 370%  Shocked
After some research I've found out they will get added to CoinRail (Korean exchange, this should pump the volume massively?) and they just recently announced their JEWPAY multi payment processer planned to launch in Q3 2018 (It will be able to retrieve and handle any crypto currency). So I'm seeing a bright future for it Smiley

I'm planning on buying 50-75k coins later tonight  Cheesy
What are your thoughts on this coin?
toe2thaknee

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:22 AM

Bright future, considering the fact that it's still a relatively new coin.

Right now is the perfect time to buy, if you are going to get in on this memecoin.. I was thinking of picking up a few masternodes as well, they are 1/2 off what they've been for the past few months.

There was a surge in masternodes added by users lately, probably after the swap, and I think some of them fud dumped, hence the drop in prices. Also, CoinsMarkets opened up and those users are probably dumping. more for us, for cheaper :]
Stephied (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

Bright future, considering the fact that it's still a relatively new coin.

Right now is the perfect time to buy, if you are going to get in on this memecoin.. I was thinking of picking up a few masternodes as well, they are 1/2 off what they've been for the past few months.

There was a surge in masternodes added by users lately, probably after the swap, and I think some of them fud dumped, hence the drop in prices. Also, CoinsMarkets opened up and those users are probably dumping. more for us, for cheaper :]

So happy, i purchased alot of coins below 300 satoshis, and now it's at 390 SAT, already up 45% on my purchase Smiley
It's sick how much profit these smaller coins give  Grin
Stephied (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

Had 2 masternodes setup for some days now, really great profit!  Cheesy
Thanks to the Shekel Discord chat, they're extremely helpful with setting up MN  Smiley
MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

Thanks to the Shekel Discord chat, they're extremely helpful with setting up MN  Smiley

Are there instructions on how to set one up?

I don't like pre-mined coins though. And price action don't like it either.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

Interesting. I've been following Shekel last week and it's quite affordable to set up a master-node. However, the project itself didn't convince much. I am holding SMART now ad I'd recommend you to look at it if you're considering a masternode.
Stephied (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

Are there instructions on how to set one up?

I don't like pre-mined coins though. And price action don't like it either.
Several ones, just look it up on their site. www.shekel.io

The price for a masternode is so cheap right now
MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

Interesting. I've been following Shekel last week and it's quite affordable to set up a master-node. However, the project itself didn't convince much. I am holding SMART now ad I'd recommend you to look at it if you're considering a masternode.

Too many concerns about SMART MN not getting payed, strange bugs, dev team getting 70%... Man this reeks greed. Thanks anyway

Thank you for the reference! Will consider soon, but remember, cheap is relative. Many people payed thousands for MN and now they only pile a bunch of losses.
Stephied (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

Too many concerns about SMART MN not getting payed, strange bugs, dev team getting 70%... Man this reeks greed. Thanks anyway

Thank you for the reference! Will consider soon, but remember, cheap is relative. Many people payed thousands for MN and now they only pile a bunch of losses.
That is true, but I don't believe in such future for this project. They're growing rapidly, just announced 1000 active MN's which means a much more stable network etc.
Go into their Discord if you have any questions, they helped me alot when setting up the masternodes  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: