Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting for a bitcoin rise.  (Read 617 times)
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

To this day bitcoin remains at a stable price and has not yet shown any upside movement, I am waiting for bitcoin prices to rise again.
Do you think the bitcoin price will reach $ 50,000?
It is good to be optimistic and it make sense if it's realistic. If bitcoin will rise to a $50,000 it will take much time to realize that level to that amazing price since bitcoin needs improvements on the developer side. I will be happy to see it at $20k again since that price is a attainable. It will take a series of corrections before making to a $50k mark. Although nothing is impossible in here as we might get surprise when it comes a bull run. Just wait for that and continue to hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

I do not think $ 50k was possible to achieve this year. All time high was in December and since then the price has not even approached this level. If the price will rise, it can reach the area around the last ath. Within a year or two $ 50k is possible to achieve.
As the cryptocurrency market is completely unpredictable we can't come to a conclusion that price won't grow high. Just think of the past price increase that took the price reach as close to $20000 in a much shorter time period. Same could happen further as well, when more adoption happens all around.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

Stable is good too, don't forget that it isn't crashing which is a positive in itself. While I am bullish long term on the price action for Bitcoin I don't have a date for you that it will surpass 50k. I believe it will happen this year around October but it could happen next year that time, or 5 years from now. It could also never happen which is why we must protect ourselves and our investments on a daily basis.
I really doubt it that it's going to happen anytime soon, if it ever reaches that mark, which is also unlikely. The price is influenced by a variety of reasons, it won't happen suddenly.
Although, we probably can expect a price increase in the distant future, the $19k was an outstanding achievement, but the price has been stable for the past few months, no sudden changes are due to happen any time soon.
I totally doubt this as well, but as I doubt, I always leave room for any possibilities in any scenario. I doubted the possibility of bitcoin reaching $15k last year and it passed before dropping even lower than that and we are still doing very fine than when we even started last year. We are in a market that is not predictable and even more complex to know what can ever happen, but all the same, whatever is meant to happen will happen with only time being there to tell us when it does.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

Stable is good too, don't forget that it isn't crashing which is a positive in itself. While I am bullish long term on the price action for Bitcoin I don't have a date for you that it will surpass 50k. I believe it will happen this year around October but it could happen next year that time, or 5 years from now. It could also never happen which is why we must protect ourselves and our investments on a daily basis.
I really doubt it that it's going to happen anytime soon, if it ever reaches that mark, which is also unlikely. The price is influenced by a variety of reasons, it won't happen suddenly.
Although, we probably can expect a price increase in the distant future, the $19k was an outstanding achievement, but the price has been stable for the past few months, no sudden changes are due to happen any time soon.
I totally doubt this as well, but as I doubt, I always leave room for any possibilities in any scenario. I doubted the possibility of bitcoin reaching $15k last year and it passed before dropping even lower than that and we are still doing very fine than when we even started last year. We are in a market that is not predictable and even more complex to know what can ever happen, but all the same, whatever is meant to happen will happen with only time being there to tell us when it does.
dont worry mate you will get your portion soon and all other who are waiting for their profit turn will be blessed by bitcoin just wait bitcoin is still welcoming new investor to increase its demand and when demand will be high prices will not stop near.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

To this day bitcoin remains at a stable price and has not yet shown any upside movement, I am waiting for bitcoin prices to rise again.
Okay, don't sound desperate; don't sound as if all you want from bitcoin is to make money out of it and be gone. There is more to bitcoin that we all don't know about and its not just about the price. Only the future can tell. And, of course bitcoin has the potential of hitting $50,000 and even above but I doubt it if that price will happen this year. Keep holding your coin and be ready for that moment.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

I never expect stable price of this bitcoin because of it's volatility. Everyone's waiting for bitcoin price hike, for me I always waiting but not to sell my bitcoin just to see this bitcoin can conquer over us dollar. And happy to see that if bitcoin make angry like dragon going into the sky.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

I'm also waiting to raise the price of bitcoin currency again but I think but I think it will take a long time before the bitcoin currency increases  like before. And no one knows the bitcoin's price moves so it's hard to tell if the price of bitcoin really reach $ 50,000 this year.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

If bitcoin had reached 20,000$ last tear, it is possible that it will also reach 20,000$ this year. Thus, reaching the 50,000$ mark is reachable if and only if people started to learn to hodl and to not panic sell.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

If bitcoin had reached 20,000$ last tear, it is possible that it will also reach 20,000$ this year. Thus, reaching the 50,000$ mark is reachable if and only if people started to learn to hodl and to not panic sell.

If bitcoin rose so fast last year it was precisely because the new buyers had a get-rich-quick mindset. Those people don’t hold, they sell quickly out of panic when it starts to drop. Fast upward trends come hand in hand with fast downward ones. The important thing is the overall upwards tendency.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

If bitcoin rose so fast last year it was precisely because the new buyers had a get-rich-quick mindset. Those people don’t hold, they sell quickly out of panic when it starts to drop. Fast upward trends come hand in hand with fast downward ones. The important thing is the overall upwards tendency.

Yeah and many also took profit from those panic sellers. People lost money but the wise ones gained. I think we just have to understand that there is no constant timeframe for earning when you deal with bitcoin so hodling and patience is the best option you have if you want to earn big

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

I think that's a huge amount. several factors will occur if bitcoin reaches 50k. even I believe there will be some countries and international banking to destroy its growth.
I just hope bitcoin grows slowly until any risk of correction is not too great in the future.

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

Since that almost anything is possible to happen for the price of bitcoin, we should always leave some room for doubt. Even I did not expect for the price to reach as it did last December, along with other users and even some of those who have have been in the cryptospace for already a long time. The likelihood for the price to reach that amount is similar to the likelihood that it would crash because anything may happen and there's no certain guarantee that the price would go up or down. For optimistic people like me, I would like to believe that the price will continue to go up and eventually at that price.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

Bitcoin price can go to any direction but most probably it will go up if we look at overall move it have in last few years. Bitcoin price is very volatile so nobody can actually predict the exact date at which price will get pumped or dumped. Price is affected by many factors and even a small bad/good news/announcement can have big effect on price of bitcoin.

I am quite sure that price per bitcoin will go to above $50k but it might take few months to few years.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

Trading, the Cryptocurrency market recently fell below the $ 400 billion mark, as bitcoin itself fell to slightly above $ 6,000, before the price started to return. At the time of the press, the kriptocurrency market made the pivot bullish, as US regulators signaled that they would take a cautious approach to the cryptocurrency rule during a high-level Senate hearing. according to price index data, bitcoin is trading at $ 8,387 after rising 24.5 percent in the last 24 hours. This may be just the beginning of a major crypto rise this year, because according to CNBC experts, see bitcoin doing bulls bigger than last year and reaching $ 50,000.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

Okay, don't sound desperate; don't sound as if all you want from bitcoin is to make money out of it and be gone. There is more to bitcoin that we all don't know about and its not just about the price. Only the future can tell. And, of course bitcoin has the potential of hitting $50,000 and even above but I doubt it if that price will happen this year. Keep holding your coin and be ready for that moment.
Obviously to the lay man, it is all about the profit they want to get from it which is the reason why so many hands are weak in the market. There is more to bitcoin that most of us already know about right from when we got a hint about it, but out of ignorance, some people have just decided to stay in the dark or remain in the corner where they only want to believe the only things they just want to believe. Bitcoin has greater potential more than even $50000, but focusing on that too much does not make much sense.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:07:40 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 08:53:32 AM by bocyaj

When the price reaches 19,000$,I had think the price of bitcoin will reach 50k$ by this year.But due to some fake news,the price of bitcoin start to reduce and now was in stable value.So may be in next year the price of bitcoin will reach 50,000$.The price will reach the value 26,000$ maximum.If you want to get huge profit wait till this year end.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

I am the opposite
I am waiting for fall of the price of the bitcoin
Because price risen enough past months
Probably bitcoin will crash again 
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

I am the opposite

The crash happened which had to happen in last couple of months and if we observe now the price is more stably rising and not sky rocketing like previous times it had happened and thus the crash was also big. This time is much more stable and crash might not happen unless we have a very big negative news which comes up.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

I am the opposite

The crash happened which had to happen in last couple of months and if we observe now the price is more stably rising and not sky rocketing like previous times it had happened and thus the crash was also big. This time is much more stable and crash might not happen unless we have a very big negative news which comes up.

Stay away at FUD news they could either let you join them or you could just leave them and proceed on your own way. Crypto market is really unpredictable that's why we must always be cautious to what we are doing, it might change our path so quickly without noticing that we are going downhill instead of uphill.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

I agree that Bitcoin has reached a high price and people should take a profit now before it falls again. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: