Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:12:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP - 10$ THIS YEAR!  (Read 612 times)
kevinattipoe (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:51:23 AM

Ripple XRP - 10$ THIS YEAR! LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jETBvxzxL0&feature=youtu.be
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:03:23 AM

I do not think it is possible for ripple to go to $10 this year. That is just too much. It can go to 4-5 dollars.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Isolation

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:25:40 AM

If there's an influx of new money maybe. But its pretty unlikely. $10 would put it's market cap pretty damn high. I think maybe around $3.
Kinieter

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

$10 would look like, btc to $100.000, its unlikely to happen toh, $3-$5 is reasonable
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:37:39 AM

$10 would look like, btc to $100.000, its unlikely to happen toh, $3-$5 is reasonable
I think that is even a bit on the high side , i see $10 as impossible for ripple . Just because a lot of people hold a decent amount of ripple , they will sell it way before that. And most people who are a bit longer in this space won't touch ripple at all.
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

I do not think it is possible for ripple to go to $10 this year. That is just too much. It can go to 4-5 dollars.

Nothing is impossible in the Crypto World, as far as I know ripple is have a great potential altcoin and I think this year XRP will more expensive price and other altcoins. So will see what will be happen this 2018, for sure it's exciting in crypto world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mattacoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:30:59 AM

XRP has had its run, Ripple as a company will do fine, the banks will have thier own coins and are just using XRP as a test. Don't be fooled Ripple is not XRP. I prefer Stellar, XLM, as oppose to Ripple XRP, it's newer and it's targeted at people and institutions that can't just make thier own crypto currencies.

Think about it, why would the largest banks in the world who have developed systems which are better than what most cryptocurrencies are currently now, thirty years ago be interested in using XRP as oppose to developing thier own? Perhaps they are using Ripple as a consulting company, but they have hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands of the brightest minds working for them. They don't need XRP. XRP needs the banks.

Think about it, the supply of XRP is huge and the founders and original people involved stand to make billions, the tech can easily be copied and improved upon for that price. Banks aren't stupid they are the richest organizations to have ever existed for a reason. You don't get rich writing cheques. I'd be surprised if XRP hits 5 dollars accounting for inflation.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:37:21 AM

Ripple is the best potential coin but it is not reach 10 USD in this year end. Because already market is fluctuating continuously it will recover in soon but we don't predict the exact possibilities so don't think more expectations it will reach 5 to 6 USD in this year end.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:17:53 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 01:02:02 PM by limmousine

big challenges and difficulties for the ripple to reach $10. many bankers and financial companies have supported and partnered with ripples, but until now have not contributed significantly to the ripple. what's this, where's the mistake?
but nothing is impossible and I think all that can happen, if the bitcoin price reaches $100k and ethereum reaches $9k  Wink
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

Of course not, the ripple is now going to decline, judging by the policy of the founders, they froze the price for investors, namely, whales with the banking sector to give them guarantees, and therefore the price rise should not be expected.

DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

If Ripple pattern holds true as the last 5 pumps it will literally pump to 25$ and then correct back down to around 5$ just above the old high. The western union deal is MASSIVE, it's only a matter of time.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

Don't take it serious that Ripple will be rise to $10
because the total of supply is too much and seems impossible to reached.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Why you did not believe that ripple will get to $10 have you gone through the video? I strongly believe ripple is going to cross that price this year. We should be positive about cryptocurrencies because that is the only reason why we can actually grow and be part of the future of money. Many of us did not believe that ripple is going to touch  $4 last year and we see that point as an impossible point to break but it touch that level in December. I think ripple can go as high as $20 in 2018! If not why not......
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

10$ is impossible scenario : Just imagine XRP price = 10$, then capitalization should be ~ 3.9 billion dollars !
For example current cap of btc & eth are 5.72 & 1.65 billions.

ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

It is extremely shocking if true, maybe this sort of thing should be searched for in the past because of course if only hearsay alone would be detrimental if it is already investing in ripple.
dauwaz

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

If the XRP x10 is worth $ 10 and will be the top currency over the BTC, I think that's not because the XRP's number is 100 billion so its worth this year. reaching the highest of $ 3 is reasonable
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

Why you did not believe that ripple will get to $10 have you gone through the video? I strongly believe ripple is going to cross that price this year. We should be positive about cryptocurrencies because that is the only reason why we can actually grow and be part of the future of money. Many of us did not believe that ripple is going to touch  $4 last year and we see that point as an impossible point to break but it touch that level in December. I think ripple can go as high as $20 in 2018! If not why not......

Why not?  Because the banks, the partnerships are using the Ripple network or protocol, not the token.  Enjoy the gains from speculation, the currency is not being used by the banks to transfer funds, giving them a cost and exposing them to currency losses. And until there is regulatory changes in most jurisdictions banks cant transfer fund with XRP.

And the video... so what they have a lot of twitter followers, twitter does not give a coin value.  If it does, Kardashian Coin would be instant top of the chart!
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:52:18 AM

That ripple go to 10dollar is not for tomorrow. For a high marketcap coin line ripple is it difficult to rise 10x in price.
It needs much much time that the price rise 10x
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

I think it may happen but I do not think this year, maybe 2-3 years ahead
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

XRP has had its run, Ripple as a company will do fine, the banks will have thier own coins and are just using XRP as a test. Don't be fooled Ripple is not XRP. I prefer Stellar, XLM, as oppose to Ripple XRP, it's newer and it's targeted at people and institutions that can't just make thier own crypto currencies.

Think about it, why would the largest banks in the world who have developed systems which are better than what most cryptocurrencies are currently now, thirty years ago be interested in using XRP as oppose to developing thier own? Perhaps they are using Ripple as a consulting company, but they have hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands of the brightest minds working for them. They don't need XRP. XRP needs the banks.

Think about it, the supply of XRP is huge and the founders and original people involved stand to make billions, the tech can easily be copied and improved upon for that price. Banks aren't stupid they are the richest organizations to have ever existed for a reason. You don't get rich writing cheques. I'd be surprised if XRP hits 5 dollars accounting for inflation.

Think about it, why would largest banks in the world use SWIFT, as oppose to developing their own?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: