Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without spending money from wallet  (Read 135 times)
jerick06 (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

To all newbie who wants to do trading but do not want to spend a centavo from their wallet, why not join signature campaigns? Signature campaigns is one of the profitable way to earn money here. It helps you to earn money without any capital. Just by wearing thier signature, you can earn money. You are paid weekly if you meet their requirements. But ofcourse you just have to post high quality topics to increase your rank. The higher your rank, the more stakes you gets. It starts from junior member upward so you can participate.

The money that you can earn in signature campaign can be used for your profit in trading.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

But we must not forget that we need to write constructive and useful posts)
And not the fact that the received tokens will cost a lot of dollars.
And they are enough for trading.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

Technically your right but when it comes to a rank of a newbie it is kind sa difficult to look for campaigns because its limited, we have limited campaign for newbies.

Well I just want to be clear you can go to tradung even if you dont joing signature campaigns because you can actually buy token from the ICO itself and wait for the increasement value.

I just want to share a fact becauae the way I look at your post I think when you were new here as a newbie you jouned campaigns and to be honest earnings of a newbie is low but as you said it can be enough for a small amount but who know you can earn a little bigger. Still a member and a jr member can a more and more for the Sr. Member and up.

Technically he is not right rather its literally and the way it is now, its becoming harder by the day for that to happen. The forum has gone beyond the creating of account and even the effort to put into constructive posts for it to be recognised and given the necessary merits in other to rank up, its better to rather look for money and buy crypto if your intention is to engage in trading. Now, campaign managers are much more concerned about quality which is subjective and because you cannot grant yourself merit, soliciting for merits is even frown at, you are left with no choice than to be at the mercy of others who might just found it worthy that is time elongation that might make you lose the right time to enter the market.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

To all newbie who wants to do trading but do not want to spend a centavo from their wallet, why not join signature campaigns? Signature campaigns is one of the profitable way to earn money here. It helps you to earn money without any capital. Just by wearing thier signature, you can earn money. You are paid weekly if you meet their requirements. But ofcourse you just have to post high quality topics to increase your rank. The higher your rank, the more stakes you gets. It starts from junior member upward so you can participate.

The money that you can earn in signature campaign can be used for your profit in trading.
I've do that way of making profit in trading and now im successful in my trading profession, I didn't spend any money from my own wallet to invest on trading i used my signature campaign earnings every week to trade it on exchange and now i earned alot of profit.
But im being patience because my capital is just small and signature managers are just giving fixed salary so every week i get my salary i choose different coins every week.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

The time when you just had to make an account and post some shit and wait for a month to make some free money has gone.
Thanks to the merit sistem now there aren`t free money and this is a good thing because things whent out of hands.
Now you have to invest time and research for creating quality post in order to rank up and i think that this is only normal because there isnt such thing as free money.
If you whant to make money you should invest: either your money or your time but you should bring some value to the table because otherwise you just a parasite.

00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

Join signature campaigns for new members who do not have initial capital, or who are risk averse. But I think that if you limit yourself to this, you join the signature campaign will earn a lot of money. But later on, I think we can get used to investing, and we'll make more money.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

it depends on your earnings when big or small because most of the signature campaigns, I also do not pay once and I'm never successful in a campaign without releasing exchangers and losing more. So much more complain when a campaign no longer pays so you must be sure of your reward so you earn and use it for trading.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

I think to wear the signature and write constructive posts is a good way to generate income.
But it is also important that the remuneration be paid. To do this, you need to have a successful ICO of the company.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

it's perfectly true for beginners to not get into trading, (signature campaigns) unless they've upgraded first, because that minimum requirement is a member jr, but make no mistake there is full of competition because it's there in campaigning, who's fast register it is received and in the requirements must have a quality post.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Trading is not a simple investment you are earning few amount in signature campaign but trading investment is risky platform any time it will drop the investment so many signature campaign members are not holding the profit. Some peoples try then it make loss again they are all hold the profit. So I am not suggest the trading in current scenario.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

Bounties are a great way to earn crypto, but it can be hard for newbies to start, especially now with the new merit system. Plus, you have to have good knowledge of crypto in order to make insightful posts.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

do not encourage newbies too much,in order to earn something from campaigns
they got to read alot first,they have to be able to post useful information in decent english
this forum is not meant to be a place for people to try and earn their living but a means to share and find information about cryptocurrencies
also trading without spending anything is nonsense,you earn money first,then you invest them in trading,but that would still be your money
even if you have earned it here participating in signature campaigns
advice:forget about earning at first,look around,read,read and then read some more
post only if you have something new,interesting to add to the discussion
merit,ranks and possibly,money will come-just do the things right

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Agree with you but there's also another alternative to collect money besides join bounty program. We can do affiliate marketing, selling our skill or join trading contest. All I mention is free but need hard work and time, if you don't have patience, please don't do that. Just do what you need to do and fix the problem, success will be yours. See you next time.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

I do agree with your proposition but every signature campaign comes with its own assertion of terms, most of them requires you to write qualitative posts which every member  can not keep fullformed through the whole week.
The only few number of campaign managers have set it to general and if you find such a campaign, then you can expect money from it
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

That's right, but you forgot to mention that it takes relatively lot of time to  reach a higher rank ( especially with the current merit system where you are obliged to make double efforts in order to get merit points ) .
Concurrence also has its influence when it comes to the selection of candidates from sig campaign manager ( which reduces the possibilities for being accepted )
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

The time needed to do your job in signature campaign is like costing some money, but the idea of trading without using capital is good while you won't consider spending time for doing the designated job for them. Another problem about your idea is that signature campaigns doesn't always succeed as others so the probable income might not be enough.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

I think the reward of signature campaign is will not enough to be a trading capital especially for new member, eventhough signature campaign is profitable but to get more profit at least your rank should be sr.member. start from small amount for trading is better.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

I think the reward of signature campaign is will not enough to be a trading capital especially for new member, eventhough signature campaign is profitable but to get more profit at least your rank should be sr.member. start from small amount for trading is better.
But the signature campaign is not the only way to earn money from bounties there are other campaigns are also available like Facebook and Twitter campaigns if he has more followers then he can get more stakes irrespective of which rank you are in bitcointalk.
But most of the tokens are not valuable after the ICO so it is important to choose a good project if we want our effort to be worth so do research before joining on bounties then the tokens you will receive may have good value then you can use it as capital for trading.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███