Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will increase or decrease in the coming time?  (Read 642 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:07:01 AM

Bitcoin is considered the first product of technology called blockchain. Dominik Weil, co-founder of Bitcoin Vietnam, says Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer network that translates values ​​from one person to another.
Bitcoin is like other investment tools, a new form of asset, bought by people when they fall down and sold when they rise. Therefore, the valuation of copper coins and predictions of future currency is very difficult.

Making a prediction is something that is easy to pronounce by anybody even a small child, which is difficult only the accuracy of the prediction, who can predict it accurately until now there is no accurate prediction, "even though it exists" it's just a coincidence.
But for a crypto named bitcoin i remain optimistic that bitcoin will still grow as the best coin and its value will continue to increase although occasionally it will decrease.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:56:14 AM

It is not possible to predict 100% bitcoin growth, however looks like it'll cross $25k mark easily in this year.
actually mate only those expert can predict 100% bitcoin growth. Are you expert?  Lol  anyways base on op question for me i think it will increase on this year due to some good news about bitcoin all over the internet nowadays , and i believe on it because you cannot make your own predictions without news , so perhaps 20k is enough for now to predict  .
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

Bitcoin is expected to increase in coming time now the market is recovering from a correction we can expect the price to touch all-time high
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

Bitcoin is expected to increase in coming time now the market is recovering from a correction we can expect the price to touch all-time high
I think that majority of the people have the same thinking that bitcoin price will continue increasing, they are thinking that bitcoin still trading in a low price, i think that still bitcoin is trading in its low price and in next few years we sill see a tremendous increase in the price of bitcoin. Hope bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

After a long time the market is recovering now. Compare to previous months now the price of bitcoin is increasing gradually but it is not stable. The price is fluctuates either increasing very high nor decreasing very low. But in upcoming days the price will increase more and more and it will make the investors happy. Most of the people expect that price will increase like last year. But in next few years the price will touch the moon.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

Bitcoin price is really expected that its price will continue increasing its price, actually bitcoin still is trading in a low price it has too much potential and therefore we are expecting that bitcoin price will continue increasing its price may be in next few months its price once again reach to its previous all time high price.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

Bitcoin will go up and down as it should, there will always be reasons behind the rise and fall in bitcoin prices. As for bitcoin will be the currency of the future it will happen or will not happen. But there are only two choices, bitcoin being a payment system or bitcoin being an asset but I'm sure both of the bitcoin functions will always be in bitcoin depending on the needs of the people who use.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

First Predictions made by Tom Lee, one of Wall Street's Strategist Experts, Bitcoin's prospects are a promising long-term prospect. Lee wrote a note to clients of Fundstrat Global Advisors that bitcoin prices from early to mid 2018 would reach over $ 6,000. He also predicts that Bitcoin prices will continue to increase to $ 25,000 by 2022.

Followed by the Cryptographic Options and Futures Options Approval Agreement, first acquired by LedgerX and CBOE Holdings, will increase the volume of Bitcoin transactions as a whole.

Even in the future the Central Bank may also acquire Bitcoin if Bitcoin Capitalization has already reached $ 500 billion, such capitalization would occur if the Bitcoin price had reached $ 30,000.
mendasuci

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

this is very difficult to predict but in my own opinion the price will continue to rise if its popularity always go up like this bitcoin already very famous in the world so let's see
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

Noone can ever predict what will be the price of bitcoin. Whether it will decrease or increase. But one thing is sure we all want bitcoin to increase again. And i am very optimistic that it will grow in the coming months.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:31:32 PM

It's hard to predict about increasing and decreasing price of bitcoin. Now we are votalitity market and we don't know what  will happen in few weeks,months or years in bitcoin price. The best we can do is to buy.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

Bitcoin is considered the first product of technology called blockchain. Dominik Weil, co-founder of Bitcoin Vietnam, says Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer network that translates values ​​from one person to another.
Bitcoin is like other investment tools, a new form of asset, bought by people when they fall down and sold when they rise. Therefore, the valuation of copper coins and predictions of future currency is very difficult.

Until now Bitcoin does have a very fast price changes and very difficult to predict. Seeing the movement of the price is so fast then it is appropriate that everyone will be difficult to determine their choice in investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin increases and decreases in price will always happen at any time and it becomes a characteristic that can not be eliminated. Crypto prices will always change and this will always happen even if there are regulations made by the government. Demand and trust factors from the public will largely determine the direction of future Bitcoin price movements.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

Bitcoins price has started on $20k dollar this year but right now it was down to $10k dollar, still it was not a bad news because the market will still be able to recover due to the huge demand of people who are interested on investing in cryptocurrency.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:06:42 AM

The price of the bitcoin last few months ago are still decreasing and until now the price is $6600 and I think for this coming few weeks the price of the bitcoin will become very high agaij and it will recover again afte few weeks or months only they back again to the price  of 20k doppars again or more and you gain more money.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

No one knows really all we can do is watch Bitcoin fluctuates from time to time and of we know we wouldn't bother to tell you cause it's a bother if someone knows the answer to that questions they might be futuristic to see how the world goes
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

It will increase as well as decrease because volatility is just a normal thing in the crypto currencies so don't expect a stable price with the bitcoin.As from the thread created the price was keeps decreasing but hopefully it will increase in the coming days since we are going to enter into the second half of this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

very difficult to predict the future. but, with the limited bitcoin, I think the value of bitcoin in the future will continue to grow. this is just a prediction I just, rightly or not, only time will answer.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

very difficult to predict the future. but, with the limited bitcoin, I think the value of bitcoin in the future will continue to grow. this is just a prediction I just, rightly or not, only time will answer.
Yeah very difficult and some predictions become false and against the facts. That’s why I never believe in prediction. For making decisions about your investment the best thing is market technical and fundamental analysis. From there you can find the coming situations of the market. Some people have no idea about the market and predict in the air without any observation.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

No,, I think that it isn’t difficult to predict the future price of bitcoin.. Look at them and most users does have this attitude of telling you this and that.. But the problem is even they’re predictions have no backing proof or just mere speculation without basis.. And they don’t want to call for it if it is wrong or right..

Most times emotional speculation is more dangerous in your own investments than to other person.. Why because you have to believe in that to prove them wrong even it is totally out of reach from reality..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

It will increase as well as decrease because volatility is just a normal thing in the crypto currencies so don't expect a stable price with the bitcoin.As from the thread created the price was keeps decreasing but hopefully it will increase in the coming days since we are going to enter into the second half of this year.
This market will pump and dump until we reach the top, this will never end because of so much speculation. The good thing is we are heading towards a good future, regulations start to begin, cryptocurrency adoption will grow and this is the start of pumping days again. In the long run, expect the market to play its new all time high.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: