Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Is The Rich Bitcoinist?  (Read 306 times)
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 08:10:46 PM by vintages

For all I know, apart from Satochi Nakamoto there are many rich bitcoinists but some of them choose to remain anonymous probably because of the fear of been hacked, kidnapped, killed or anything related to that. Even, nobody has seen Satochi, the guy is a faceless genius enjoying his wealth  somewhere nice. And he truly deserve it.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

I think they have done their homework very good and no one found out who is the richest one in bitcoin. It is a mystery
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

everyone has the potential for it and no one knows.
I think that would be the most close points that we will have here. The transactions could be made by anyone so anybody could have the most coins.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

For all I know, apart from Satochi Nakamoto there are many rich bitcoinists but some of them choose to remain anonymous probably because of the fear of been hacked, kidnapped, killed or anything related to that. Even, nobody has seen Satochi, the guy is a faceless genius enjoying his wealth  somewhere nice. And he truly deserve it.
Of course the first one who is rich bitcoinist is the developer of IG. Without his support and funds, bitcoin will not be popular like this and their are less who has potential to be rich. There are already lot of investors and earned from bitcoin who become successful and now are doing more intelligently for get growing their money without giving so much effort into it.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

Everyone can guess, excluding Hal and satoshi my bet would be Roger Ver, Jihan Wu and the Winklevoss twins.
Reportedly the Winklevoss twins (also behind FB) have a lot, and supposedly have never sold any.

This question is one we aren't supposed to answer though, unless the wallet holders somehow brag about it publicly, the entire point is wallets are not traceable.
That's also on my mind but the sense of being anonymous will be gone if any of them will expose on how much they are holding. Their lives will even at risk if they will tell it publicly, it would be better for anyone not to tell someone on how many you're holding.

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

Bitcoin is anonymous now, so nobody knows that. Someday we'll be required to declare how much crypto we have.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

There's a lot of Richest Bitcoinist and some of them are popular others are stay anonymous. That's why i want to be Bitcoinist someday! Regard to my friends from Russia and China that they are one of financial advisor of blockchain forum.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:37:57 AM

Who is the rich bitcoinist? I know the one who made that bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto this name is not a man, it is a secret name maybe its a group of people of working in a bitcoin forum. They are still working for the new coming of generation and for the future also... So you will know who are the rich bitcoinist into this world... Wink
potzpotz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

after satoshi who is the richest bitcoinist?`
The rich bitcoinist are those who are rich that are invested keep working and believing in bitcoin world
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:54:52 AM

Nobody knows who are them because they would like to keep their identity as possible. One address may be an address of a group or organization or can be just one person. Looking at the top 100 wallets sure make us people envious and we must also goal to have that kind of money. For security purposes, people even changes their name so that they will be hard to track by organizations and even hackers.
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:03:10 AM

If I ask I do not know who is rich in bitcoin but I believe we can get rich with this bitcoin and just do not give up so it's rich here.
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:14:21 AM

In fact, I think the creator of the richest bitcoin satoshi, but after satoshi I think there must be someone else who is the richest and I think that investors who buy the first bitcoin price when the price is still very cheap and also the first time miners created bitcoin and save it until right now I'm sure they have enormous wealth.
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

I think no one knows who is the rich bitcoinist after satoshi nakamoto. If ever this person will not introduce itself publically for their own sake.
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

the brothers who did Facebook with Marc zukenberg. I forget their names. they have lots of bitcoins. like 1% or something. that s a huge amount.

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
Cronli

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

it is hard to know, because bitcoin is a very personal property unless the rich want to expose their wealth in medsos.
Nadirbil

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

I don't care who has the most bitcoins. It is important for me that they believe in bitcoin and not sell their bitcoins sharply on the exchange
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

many people have bitcoin they do not just spread it to other people for their safety they keep it and keep their gaps so they do not get carried away by others so you do not lose your countryside the most bitcoin the alm I am in india country they have bitcoin

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

No one can really say who the second richest bitcoinist is as they don't publicly announce their names. All you get to see are the richest addresses.
However,  I know that most, if not all, of these people are those who accepted bitcoin very early at the time of it's inception. They are those who believe in the potentials that bitcoin carry even though the price wasn't really that encouraging as at that time.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

the really sensible bitcoin rich guys will be the ones you've never heard of and never will. that's the only way to fly. one of the few we can be absolutely certain about is the winklevoss twins as they had to link it to their ETF proposals.

as for satoshi and one million coins, i've yet to see anything definitive about that figure. it will be in the hundreds of thousands for sure because he was the main, and often only, miner for a long time.
yaya91

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

Forbes ranked the richest no? 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: