Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:21:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOPIC CLOSED PLEASE DELETE. METHOD PATCHED.  (Read 671 times)
bikramaa (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 06:36:35 AM by bikramaa

TOPIC CLOSED PLEASE DELETE. METHOD PATCHED.
doidepdut

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

Price:0.05 $ but on selly is: 0.5
bikramaa (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

Price:0.05 $ but on selly is: 0.5

Sorry for any extra zero. Fixed. But title was correct.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:51:58 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:56:08 AM by WaffleMaster

Grabbed 10 of these (amount was too low for fees) to test em out for people and while they may be actual VCC, you will not be able to open an account with them because the BIN is flagged for further verification. My guess is it is some free VCC they've already banned.
bikramaa (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:12:19 AM

Grabbed 10 of these (amount was too low for fees) to test em out for people and while they may be actual VCC, you will not be able to open an account with them because the BIN is flagged for further verification. My guess is it is some free VCC they've already banned.

DON'T BUY

I have tested and working also many of my customer are happy. There is nothing called BIN to be flagged. They are generated from my bank portal. Yesterday i have created 10 accounts with this cards. I faced no issue. The account was verified with card.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:20:23 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:56:22 AM by WaffleMaster

DON'T BUY

I have tested and working also many of my customer are happy. There is nothing called BIN to be flagged. They are generated from my bank portal. Yesterday i have created 10 accounts with this cards. I faced no issue. The account was verified with card.
Bud the only 10 you've sold today were me buying to test em... 181 stock to 171 stock. If you don't even know what a BIN is I don't know what to tell you lol.

I have no reason to tell people not to buy other than they don't work. Plain and simple.

bikramaa (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:45:51 AM

DON'T BUY

Bud the only 10 you've sold today were me buying to test em... 181 stock to 171 stock. If you don't even know what a BIN is I don't know what to tell you lol.

I have no reason to tell people not to buy other than they don't work. Plain and simple.

https://i.imgur.com/RoguOaf.png

LOL
SUCH A NUB YOU ARE REALLY NO WORDS FOR YOU. I AM COMPLETELY AWARE OF WHAT IS BIN. I SELL THIS CARDS FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND VERIFICATION. NOT FOR ACCOUNT REVIEW. YOU USE SAME IP,COMPUTER,COOKIES YOU ACCOUNT WILL BE ON REVIEW OR YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE ACCOUNT AND MAKE FAKE COMMENT. AFTER SEEING YOU FALSE COMMENT I WAS SHOCKED AND MAKE A ACCOUNT NOW TO TEST WHETHER THERE IS A PROBLEM. YOU KNOW WHAT I SUCCEEDED WITHOUT ANY ISSUE. FOR PROFF I HAD ALSO MADE A LIVE VIDEO. LISTEN I ALSO SELL ACCOUNTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN NOT CREATE ONE LIKE YOU. LOL LOL
https://youtu.be/Gnp-8a7fWsE - HAVE A VIEW MR WAFFLE MASTER
WaffleMaster

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:53:42 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:56:29 AM by WaffleMaster

I'm not trying to verify the accounts, that's what happens when you try to use these cards to sign up for an account. They reject it and ask for more verification. I notice you're in India in the video so the Indian VCC raise a flag to the signup because we're in 2 different countries. Why would an American have an Indian VCC, it is suspicious to them.

This still does not invalidate the claim that anybody not from India or using an Indian VPN should not buy these. I'll try with an Indian address and number. Perhaps I'll get an Indian VPN and see if it actually works then.

Plus some seller randomly throwing a fit at one of their customers who shows proof it's not working for account signup is probably somebody you don't want to do business with anyways.

bikramaa (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:07:14 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 03:45:53 AM by bikramaa

I'm not trying to verify the accounts, that's what happens when you try to use these cards to sign up for an account. They reject it and ask for more verification. I notice you're in India in the video so the Indian VCC raise a flag to the signup because we're in 2 different countries. Why would an American have an Indian VCC, it is suspicious to them.

This still does not invalidate the claim that anybody not from India or using an Indian VPN should not buy these. Perhaps I'll get an Indian VPN and see if it actually works then.

Plus some seller randomly throwing a fit at one of their customers who shows proof it's not working for account signup is probably somebody you don't want to do business with anyways.

Hello,
In Video i added the VCC while account signup. And i create lot of account and very rarely my account goes on review. And in review they ask to link google plus profile,github profile thats it. They don't ask for any id proof or anything.
Digital Ocean Flag accounts by many ways. They flag email domain sometime,Location,If address not correct,Same ip,Browser,Cookies,etc

My suggestion is: Use a Indian VPN, Find a original address on google map of India with Pin code , Clear all your browser cookies and caches & let me know does this works for you.

BUT YOUR CLAM THAT VCC IS NOT WORKING IS WRONG. AS I PROVED THAT THE BIN IS NOT BLACKLISTED/BANNED. IF BIN IS BLACKLISTED/BANNED THE ACCOUNT WILL BE NOT CREATED WHETHER IT INDIAN IP OR AMERICAN IP.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:39 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:56:37 AM by WaffleMaster

Used an Indian VPN (premium VPN, not free), real address, different computer and cleared browser in incognito, a gmail address, etc. etc. STILL DOESN'T WORK. Always they deny signup and say they must review the account. Writing this off as a $5 loss. Maybe they'll approve the signups in a few days or something but I'm not counting on it.

bikramaa (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

Used an Indian VPN (premium VPN, not free), real address, different computer and cleared browser in incognito, a gmail address, etc. etc. STILL DOESN'T WORK. Always they deny signup and say they must review the account. Writing this off as a $5 loss. Maybe they'll approve the signups in a few days or something but I'm not counting on it.

Sorry to hear that. But this is not VCC issue. If VCC would have not worked it also would not been added to your account.
h3nchman24

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:28:33 AM

Have the same problem, thiss will need a real ip for inda and or address.  I tested in a new vm with high end vpn with a real address and still blocked.

So yeah a loss on my end too for do.
bikramaa (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

Have the same problem, you need to answer me on Sally too...Your lot you sent was bad and missing a number. This will need a real ip for inda and or address.  I tested in a new vm with high end vpn with a real address and still blocked.

Missing number? Can you ping me on skype so we can discuss and help you solve the issue
WaffleMaster

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:41:26 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:56:45 AM by WaffleMaster

Have the same problem, you need to answer me on Sally too...Your lot you sent was bad and missing a number. This will need a real ip for inda and or address.  I tested in a new vm with high end vpn with a real address and still blocked.

Yeah... 4 cards all dead. Not even bothering with the rest. So I'm not convinced the cards are working but maybe if the OP can make accounts easily he'll decide just to sell those instead. Probably more money in that than VCC's anyways.

h3nchman24

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:41:40 AM

Did you have a older post with a another name? If not sorry but same inda vcc kind.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:47:25 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:56:53 AM by WaffleMaster

Did you have a older post with a another name? If not sorry but same inda vcc kind.
Digitalocean VCCs  Grin
Price:0.05 $
Stock : 50 Codes
Autobuy : https://selly.gg/p/325dce42
Discount Code for 50% off : DOVCC  (only for first 10 buyers)
Payment by Paypal and BTC  Cool

Feel free to PM me for bulk deals and dicusssion

That's the post you're talking about. I have a theory that it is actually the same person. Mostly because they messed up the .50 and called it .05 both times. Different information, maybe they started over again because that last one also had complaints and negative reviews. Also this guy mentions selling accounts which he doesn't even have listed, and on that other seller account there were 2 accounts listed.

I really, sincerely don't care if it is the same person or not. Just wanted to try this cheap VCC to see if it was too good to be true. Seems it was so.

h3nchman24

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

Yeah that is it, that lot is missing a number in the card and some are missing the back code.  I sent them a selly, about to hit that post up on skype. I mean I got them really cheap so I guess not a big loss.
bikramaa (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

No i dont have any other account.
bikramaa (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

Yeah that is it, that lot is missing a number in the card and some are missing the back code.  I sent them a selly, about to hit that post up on skype. I mean I got them really cheap so I guess not a big loss.

No code is missing all are complete i check now. If you have missing code ping me. I also pinged you but u didnot reply.
bikramaa (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:54:57 AM

Digitalocean VCCs  Grin
Price:0.05 $
Stock : 50 Codes
Autobuy : https://selly.gg/p/325dce42
Discount Code for 50% off : DOVCC  (only for first 10 buyers)
Payment by Paypal and BTC  Cool

Feel free to PM me for bulk deals and dicusssion

That's the post you're talking about. I have a theory that it is actually the same person. Mostly because they messed up the .50 and called it .05 both times. Different information, maybe they started over again because that last one also had complaints and negative reviews. Also this guy mentions selling accounts which he doesn't even have listed, and on that other seller account there were 2 accounts listed.

I really, sincerely don't care if it is the same person or not. Just wanted to try this cheap VCC to see if it was too good to be true. Seems it was so.

LOL dont act like kid. The VCC has no link with account review. You dont know how to create account does not mean its not working.  And this is not my account. i saw some was selling so i stared selling i also have VCC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: