Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Solidity mentor/web developer  (Read 85 times)
DziugasB (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

My name is Dziugas. I am a 19 year old Computer Science student, an open-minded person, optimist and a wanabee entrepreneur. Besides studies I resell stuff on ebay, invest in cryptocurrencies, try to learn something new every day, read books and work on several projects.

I want to network with people with similar interests, who are interested in building projects together and are passionate about business as much as I am. I could work for free on your projects if you manage to provide amazing advice and give me a headstart.

I am looking for someone who knows Solidity and/or web3 well. I am building a small project but keep hitting a brick wall with small problems in the code (web3) that I can't seem to find. I want to learn from people who know more than I do, have more experience (I consider myself as a beginner in Solidity).

Where is the best place to network with solidity developers?

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask them here, send me a private message or contact: butkusdziugas7@gmail.com
My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dziugas-butkus-284a6114a/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: