Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When mining ETH is end ?  (Read 125 times)
solarsolar99 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

I am newbie in mining. My friend introduce me to mine since the early of Jan 2018. I invest some hardware to mine ETH. About 200MH/s rate now. I think the profit is ok if it can keep to run 2 or more years.

However, when i read more information, i find some news about ETH will go to Proof of work to proof of stack. The information is about ETH will stop to be mined.

http://ethereumin.com/how-much-can-you-make-mining-ethereum-beginners-guide/

My question as below.

1) should i invest more hardware to mine ETH in coming times ? I plan to upgrade to 400MH/s hashrate or more in March. I don't know if ETH mining will be end 1 months later or 1 years later.
2) Since, hardware is quite expensive now, the ROI to hardware is about 12 months in my country. If ETH is end to mine, then what is your backup plan ?

thanks!
solarsolar
solarsolar99 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

Any idea ? I am planning to buy more GPU and need to reply my local vendor.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Why does it matter what you mine? I'd recommend ZERO, right now, it's an easy mine with a low price and huge potential to grow. Otherwise, you have ZCASH as a safer option.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

I am newbie in mining. My friend introduce me to mine since the early of Jan 2018. I invest some hardware to mine ETH. About 200MH/s rate now. I think the profit is ok if it can keep to run 2 or more years.

However, when i read more information, i find some news about ETH will go to Proof of work to proof of stack. The information is about ETH will stop to be mined.

My question as below.

1) should i invest more hardware to mine ETH in coming times ? I plan to upgrade to 400MH/s hashrate or more in March. I don't know if ETH mining will be end 1 months later or 1 years later.
2) Since, hardware is quite expensive now, the ROI to hardware is about 12 months in my country. If ETH is end to mine, then what is your backup plan ?

thanks!
solarsolar

I'd recommend not to mine ETH, but some another promising coin with lower complexity, for example ETC or MUSIC or even less known projects. The profitability in a short term could be less, but if you sell mined coins during the next surge you can get much more.

ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

My question as below.

thanks!
solarsolar

Target New Coins, That has potential to grow 1000x and have low difficulty level
this will give you more profit and you can buy ETH using that profit.

i am mining  BITSUM , this is a telegram based coin and very new . you can check other coins as well.
solarsolar99 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

Why does it matter what you mine? I'd recommend ZERO, right now, it's an easy mine with a low price and huge potential to grow. Otherwise, you have ZCASH as a safer option.

I am also mining ZCASH now with 10% of my existing resources and i also mine XDN, BCN, AEON, XMR by CPU which the mining speed is extreme slow.
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

ETH (Ethereum) dont have max supply like Bitcoin but price per ETH will raise because many ICO based on ETH network. If ETH network down , 50% crypto network will fall . But dont worry about that, we are decentralized network not Server network
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: