Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling And Buying] Crypto Currency -- Full Privacy -- NO KYC  (Read 1507 times)
Intellects (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:30:56 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2021, 04:35:32 AM by Intellects

Selling And Buying In Large Quantity

Bitcoin (BTC)
Ethereum  (ETH)
Tether (USDT)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ripple (XRP)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Binance coin (BNB)
Stellar (XLM)

OTC Trader -

Full Privacy
   NO KYC
   Escrow Accepted
   Quick Settlement
   Wire Transfer Only

Contract Telegram @Intellects23

If your Selling -

If you are acting as the seller, you deliver the digital currency to the wallet provided by us and receive Bank Wires in USD into your bank account.

If your Buying -

If you are acting as the buyer, you will need to retrieve your wallet address from the wallet that you have chosen and enter it into the platform.
Bank wire instructions are in the platform as well, and a USD bank wire should be actioned ASAP to send funds to us.

If you’re buying digital currencies from us you MUST have a wallet setup for the digital currency that
you’re purchasing. if you haven’t already, please ensure you’ve done the necessary research so that
the settlement can be as smooth as possible for both sides. It is IMPORTANT to note that you’ll need
a specific wallet for each type of digital currency you’re purchasing.
For example, if you have an existing BTC wallet already set up and you’re looking to buy BCH, you will
need a SEPARATE BCH-specific wallet set up to complete the transaction. So it’s imperative you have a delivery location
for the digital currency you wish to trade. If you haven’t already, please take time to set up a wallet using the
provider of your choice. Examples of wallet providers include Blockchain, Xapo, Ledger,... however there are many
others to choose from as well. We does not make wallet recommendations, and your final choice is entirely
up to you to decide and set up.

Note-

Accepts Only Bank Wires in USD (please do not send ACH).  
   Credit cards, debit cards, or cash will not be accepted.
   We Do not deal with middlemen.
   Direct seller , direct buyer.
   DO not charge a commission on any transaction.
   We strongly recommend two-factor authentication (such as Google Authenticator) on all wallet and email accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intellects (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

Reserve
akes2090

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

I like the "Minimum 100k USD" part as if we are "maximum" fools.
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

I mean, it says Escrow Accepted.

Shouldn't really call someone a scammer just because they're newbies trying to trade 100k USD. What if they just signed up and wanted to start business?

You can't really get scammed if it's escrow, can you? I mean, if they deposit the funds, you deposit the coins.... ain't nothing wrong there bud Smiley

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
SheikhCoinCEO

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

Selling And Buying In Large Quantity Minimum 100k USD

Bitcoin
    Ethereum
    Bitcoin Cash
    Ripple
    Litecoin
    Ethereum Classic

Full Privacy
   Escrow Accepted
   Same Day Settlement

we have vollume, if you can fly to Dubai. we deal cash or bank transfer
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

if you can fly to shenzhen in China then we can deal.

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
Intellects (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:43:48 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:20:54 AM by Intellects

I mean, it says Escrow Accepted.

Shouldn't really call someone a scammer just because they're newbies trying to trade 100k USD. What if they just signed up and wanted to start business?

You can't really get scammed if it's escrow, can you? I mean, if they deposit the funds, you deposit the coins.... ain't nothing wrong there bud Smiley

We appreciate

Selling And Buying In Large Quantity Minimum 100k USD

Bitcoin
    Ethereum
    Bitcoin Cash
    Ripple
    Litecoin
    Ethereum Classic

Full Privacy
   Escrow Accepted
   Same Day Settlement

we have vollume, if you can fly to Dubai. we deal cash or bank transfer
if you can fly to shenzhen in China then we can deal.

Private Communication  Telegram  @Intellects23
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

Full Privacy
   Escrow Accepted
   Same Day Settlement

You advertised, you do the work. Take the next Emirates flight to the buyer's location. Asking people to fly to Dubai is an inconvenience. I'm sure you expect a very small proportion of those who read this thread to actually fly to DXB and as a result you are counting on that bank transfer route as the choice of the majority who decide to do this deal.

Care to share here who will act as escrow or how the escrow process works? This is what I am dying to know.

I want to learn how a bank transfer works on same day settlement terms.

Is this something along the lines of release the coins after we show a screen shot of the SWIFT transfer? Or release the coins after we have a 3-way call with my bank?  Roll Eyes

Lovecove

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

Full Privacy
   Escrow Accepted
   Same Day Settlement

You advertised, you do the work. Take the next Emirates flight to the buyer's location. Asking people to fly to Dubai is an inconvenience. I'm sure you expect a very small proportion of those who read this thread to actually fly to DXB and as a result you are counting on that bank transfer route as the choice of the majority who decide to do this deal.

Care to share here who will act as escrow or how the escrow process works? This is what I am dying to know.

Is this something along the lines of release the coins after we show a screen shot of the SWIFT transfer? Or release the coins after we have a 3-way call with my bank?  Roll Eyes

one of my friends lives in Dubai. she didn't speak to the safety of that place, but she says she misses it a lot.

not wanting to sound mean, but Dubai is a rich location... but still in the Middle East... where you-know-what happens.

For a 100k deal, I would rather that both parties agree on a safe location with a trusted physical escrow with the private key(s) on paper and tested. Or that the bitcoin transfer be done when the other party's cash be fully cleared with the escrow service.

This can all be done online btw. Localbitcoins is a sure way to do it. There are probably other online escrow options too.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

Minimum 100k usd Cheesy:D:D:D:D:D:D

Intellects (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

Full Privacy
   Escrow Accepted
   Same Day Settlement

Is this something along the lines of release the coins after we show a screen shot of the SWIFT transfer? Or release the coins after we have a 3-way call with my bankRoll Eyes
   Full Privacy
   Escrow Accepted
   Same Day Settlement

Is this something along the lines of release the coins after we show a screen shot of the SWIFT transfer? Or release the coins after we have a 3-way call with my bankRoll Eyes

one of my friends lives in Dubai. she didn't speak to the safety of that place, but she says she misses it a lot.

not wanting to sound mean, but Dubai is a rich location... but still in the Middle East... where you-know-what happens.

For a 100k deal, I would rather that both parties agree on a safe location with a trusted physical escrow with the private key(s) on paper and tested. Or that the bitcoin transfer be done when the other party's cash be fully cleared with the escrow service.

This can all be done online btw. Localbitcoins is a sure way to do it. There are probably other online escrow options too.

All your Doubts and Questions will answer privately , Telegram  @Intellects23
Lovecove

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

Why do we have to join your Telegram, man? Can't you just reply here so everyone can see?

Intellects (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

Why do we have to join your Telegram, man? Can't you just reply here so everyone can see?
Sorry only personal discussion for safety and privacy
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:03:11 PM

Maybe you should write the percentage you offer.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Intellects (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:04:45 PM

Maybe you should write the percentage you offer.
thank you for your suggestion , your advice is noted .
whitegold22

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 06:18:56 PM

What percentage you offer? And what’s the escrow you use?
Intellects (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 04:11:36 AM

What percentage you offer? And what’s the escrow you use?

Market rate , Escrow use Localbitcoin
SMB

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 01:29:24 PM

This guy told me he's on LOCKDOWN and cant do business MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Really needed to buy anomynous.
mile616

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 11:17:33 PM

Can you consider Sable International London UK as 3rd party?
Cryptobd24

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 04:02:41 PM

Selling And Buying In Large Quantity

Bitcoin (BTC)
Ethereum  (ETH)
Tether (USDT)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ripple (XRP)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Binance coin (BNB)
Stellar (XLM)

OTC Trader -

Full Privacy
   NO KYC
   Escrow Accepted
   Quick Settlement
   Wire Transfer Only

If your Selling -

If you are acting as the seller, you deliver the digital currency to the wallet provided by us and receive Bank Wires in USD into your bank account.

If your Buying -

If you are acting as the buyer, you will need to retrieve your wallet address from the wallet that you have chosen and enter it into the platform.
Bank wire instructions are in the platform as well, and a USD bank wire should be actioned ASAP to send funds to us.

If you’re buying digital currencies from us you MUST have a wallet setup for the digital currency that
you’re purchasing. if you haven’t already, please ensure you’ve done the necessary research so that
the settlement can be as smooth as possible for both sides. It is IMPORTANT to note that you’ll need
a specific wallet for each type of digital currency you’re purchasing.
For example, if you have an existing BTC wallet already set up and you’re looking to buy BCH, you will
need a SEPARATE BCH-specific wallet set up to complete the transaction. So it’s imperative you have a delivery location
for the digital currency you wish to trade. If you haven’t already, please take time to set up a wallet using the
provider of your choice. Examples of wallet providers include Blockchain, Xapo, Ledger,... however there are many
others to choose from as well. We does not make wallet recommendations, and your final choice is entirely
up to you to decide and set up.

Note-

Accepts Only Bank Wires in USD (please do not send ACH).  
   Credit cards, debit cards, or cash will not be accepted.
   We Do not deal with middlemen.
   Direct seller , direct buyer.
   DO not charge a commission on any transaction.
   We strongly recommend two-factor authentication (such as Google Authenticator) on all wallet and email accounts.

Dont waste your time on make us fall into SCAM , We have Strong Security.

Now a days OTC trading not popular. Maximum people use p2p platform for sell bitcoin and others alt coin.
I don’t know why you connect with telegram because maximum scam happened in telegram.               
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: