Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Plans!  (Read 100 times)
redtax (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

Guys, I have been planning to invest on upcoming ICOs and I have like 10 ETH left with me. I went through a list of the new legit ones and i have narrowed down my choice to one. ENKIDU!
I personally went through their whitepapers, YouTube channel and blog posts, and after all this I joined their Telegram group. After speaking to the enkidu team there, i feel pretty confident on my investment. What do you guys feel?
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

Guys, I have been planning to invest on upcoming ICOs and I have like 10 ETH left with me. I went through a list of the new legit ones and i have narrowed down my choice to one. ENKIDU!
I personally went through their whitepapers, YouTube channel and blog posts, and after all this I joined their Telegram group. After speaking to the enkidu team there, i feel pretty confident on my investment. What do you guys feel?
I do not advise investing in only one ICO. Too much risk. In my opinion, it is better to invest in several promising ICOs. I would choose at least 4-5 different projects for investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: