Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find online work that pays in btc?  (Read 2048 times)
nihaomei

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

Here is ok, in this forum. There are a lot of airdrops to participate in, there are lots of bounty companies to join, and the rewards are altcoins, it absolutely suits your requirement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

if you have the expertise to design a logo or similar things related to cryptocurrency, here you can offer services to people who need your expertise and you can get paid in the form of bitcoin or altcoin depending on the agreement of both parties after the offer is agreed
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

There so many ways to earn cryptocurrency through online, one of this is bounty and airdop it this kind of job you could already get bitcoin or altcoin by joining some ICO's and bounty projects which is very popular at this fast few years. Having a participation in bounty activities you can earn money and profits for your daily needs so that we can considered this as a work that pays cryptocurrency.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

I just know a job here that pays btc. Is involved in the signature campaign in the service section. There are campaigns that are paid with bitcoin every week or every two weeks

hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

There are many easy ways to earn Bitcoin as below :
Signature campaign
Facebook campaign
Twitter campaign
Reddit Campaign
Translation campaign
YouTube campaign
RichieLuck

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

I have been working as a telegram chat admin for few months,they paid in ETH,it was nice,but they stop paying on low and bearish market. Would be great to find something like that. Pm if you know something Smiley
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

Well, first of all you can search for work right on this forum. Then you can participate in bounty and airdrop

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

Hi I am looking for online job that would pay in btc or alt coins. It could be admin of some telegram community or anything else. Not able to find the correct thread for such postings. Thanks

Here many advise you to participate in the bounty company, but I would advise you to go to the section Local and look for. I've met sections with work there, many large sites require editors who can earn in bitcoin or Fiat currency
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

You can very well find jobs and task on this forum that will pay you in Bitcoin. Contact ICO's directly if they have any work.
Only few ICOs are willing to pay with bitcoin or ethereum.

If you can find any ICO that are looking for an addition person for their and you have applied for it, they'll tell you in the beginning that they are going to pay you with tokens.

There are many bounty campaigns too that could be found on this forum.
Majority of those bounties are paying with tokens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:21:06 AM

According to my experience, you can join cryptocurrency, there you can take part in various bounties, such as bounty signatures, Facebook bounties, article bounties and many more that you can follow, you can choose bounty according to your ability, here you have to be patient to get prize because here to get a prize in the form of a coin, you have to wait for approximately one month to get a prize, that is also if your bounty is received, the point is you have to be patient and work well if you want to get a prize.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:28:40 AM

According to my experience, you can join cryptocurrency, there you can take part in various bounties, such as bounty signatures, Facebook bounties, article bounties and many more that you can follow, you can choose bounty according to your ability, here you have to be patient to get prize because here to get a prize in the form of a coin, you have to wait for approximately one month to get a prize, that is also if your bounty is received, the point is you have to be patient and work well if you want to get a prize.

Yes, those earning opportunities are good but I think OP is looking for an opportunity that may become a long-term commitment because as what he just said, like a telegram manager. Anyway, while looking for a job like that then he can just participate in bounty programs because as what I have observed, some bounty managers join some other bounties too aside from the one they are managing. I would also suggest OP to offer his services in the services section so that the ICO team or other projects would consider him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:32:38 AM

Hi I am looking for online job that would pay in btc or alt coins. It could be admin of some telegram community or anything else. Not able to find the correct thread for such postings. Thanks
Dude, This is Bitcoin forum, too much work for you to do online. But I suggest you join bounty which can get profit well. If you dont know to start with any bounty, I suggest you join Eloncity Bounty, 4 more week, Bounty pool is nice and the manager have more experience.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

you can look for it in this forum there is usually a bounty campaign that can pay you using bitcoin every time you can complete your task, maybe you can find it at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 hopefully you can get a bounty campaign that suits you.
bheem0

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

There are so many ways to earn money on this forum. You just need to study buonty and services sections and decide what is most interesting for you. If you want to invest you need to go to the ICO section, if you want to earn without investing, then you need to go to the bounty. But there are many other ways. Just open your eyes.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

I dont think so if the title fits to the message that you want to share to every one but for me i want to stick on the title i dont want to ign0re btc , why?? Because day by day btc is going to have a high value.
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

The post of administrator in the telegram-chat of the project is a very serious post with great responsibility. I saw that people with experience receive such positions. But he did not try, maybe you can do it. Good luck to you !

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

If you can write articles or design graphics etc. you can check bounties as others mentioned. I myself am trying to do the same thing Smiley some bounties do really good, just be picky l, and try to find the ones who pay ether. (Or great projects that pays with their own token)
Sedusa

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

You can find this kind of work in some new ICO projects, but the current BTC payment method is very rare. If you can get in touch with the ICO team directly, then you can try to negotiate with them!
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

There are so many online work that pay with btc. But you have to understand how and the way they operate before joining any online work. Because most of them were scam
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

In fact, salary in bitcoins is unprofitable. As the price may fall, and you will be in a bad position.   Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: