Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ICO Campaign Manager, ANN & Bounty Designer  (Read 158 times)
donnyman (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

Hello,

We seek the services of a professional campaign manager, ANN and Bounty threads designer.
Payment: in our token + cash (cash means BTC, ETH, LTC etc)

Thanks
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freshprince

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

Crowdcreate. They're an experienced Blockchain/ICO marketing agency (www.crowdcreate.us) that’s been featured on Forbes, CNBC and Huffington Post. They’ve worked with many of the top crypto projects and have successfully raised over $53 million dollars across 45+ projects. ICOs and startup clients include BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent. They specialize in community management across Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk and also getting valuable Press & Media article mentions, and can scale your marketing growth
vitalii_invest

Activity: 515
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

Hi friend.
I have experience as a Bounty manager. Give me your telegram or write me pm please. My telegram @Vitalii_invest
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:34:59 AM

Hello,

We seek the services of a professional campaign manager, ANN and Bounty threads designer.
Payment: in our token + cash (cash means BTC, ETH, LTC etc)

Thanks

Hi! I could do the job for you Smiley Including managing bounty at lower price. You can send me a pm here or on telegram @setsuna_gray26

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: