Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you look for in a ICO tracking website?  (Read 185 times)
skelethon (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

There are so many of them. Do you have any specific requirements/needs or a function for a site to have so that you'll start using it regularly?

Why do you use the sites that you do?
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

I've found that most sites are usually cluttered with unnecessary info or just have arbitrary ICO ratings based on what the community thinks (which doesn't add a lot of value).

So, for me, if a website is simplistic and just has the general info about an ICO, that's good enough for me.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

A lot of functions while still having a simple and a straightforward design that doesn't cause information overload once you enter the site.
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

There are so many of them. Do you have any specific requirements/needs or a function for a site to have so that you'll start using it regularly?

I am looking for additional information and some sort of insight. I mean I can look the usual metrics up myself. No need to present that to me. But some kind of review, a comparison with other projects or simply a graphical presentation of all these facts is important to me.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

I think that main thing is that it is difficult to go through all icos to compare them, so I think there should be some info on the main page, to make it easy to compare. I discovered new page recently, icoguide.com, it is very easy to compare icos there, but they are newly launched and there are no too many ICOs yet.
serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

Look for the price of the tokens and whether there are bounty campaign to earn free tokens.
For the tokens listed in the exchange, u could check the ico price to decide the purchase.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Look for the price of the tokens and whether there are bounty campaign to earn free tokens.
For the tokens listed in the exchange, u could check the ico price to decide the purchase.

I do not think the ico price is the main criteria when deciding, by my opinion the project itself is more important.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

I usually look for the start time of this ICO project in icodrop  evaluation website, and the time to register for the white list.
https://icodrops.com/

Xioma

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

I do not think the ico price is the main criteria when deciding, by my opinion the project itself is more important.

Indeed there are too many factors, though price is one of them.

I love it when a tracking site lists more or less all of their pros and cons, criteria, and so on.
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

That it has a general overview of the ICO, relevant links (whitepaper, social media, etc.) and brief info about their dev. team.

You can find most of this info on your own but it's always nice if the site can help you save time. Smiley

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

Its hard to tell which site is giving you the real info. Sometimes they are just scams asking for address and private keys to your coin. But you can search the net for some ideas about the site. If there are negative comments maybe its not a good site. So beware.

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

Some website review of different ICO.
Such as iconench, icorated, icorating, iconow etc.
I like coinschedule its great site for review ICO. I really like and regular I use it for getting good ICO.

Be hardworker
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

My tip for you is to is to not believe in them because most of the time, they only list the general opinion of the public about a certain project. Also, they might just be advertising that certain ICO for their personal gains. It is much better to research yourself and get update with the ICO's you join yourself rather than depending on an ICO tracking website.
shabalinoff

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

I like that ICO listing sites have filters and categories for ICOs.
I firstly search interesting ICO on such a site.
Then I read about it and after it I look for that ICO here for closer research.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

As we know, there are lots of ICO tracking websites and wherever I visited either of these websites, I am always looking for top rated ICO. After that, i also made some cross checking about how legit the Rate of this ICO because there are other some results who are said to be biased and paid.

xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

I do not use such sites , often they are not exactly analyzes . I try to watch myself and analyze where involved . But this is purely my personal opinion and principle for starters, you can rely on their analysis
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

With the ico tracking one can theck the basic information of a crypto. It can save more time to get the information. For me, it is good to use that kind of website.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

Personally when I am finding a ICO to join of, I always check if the ICO can be trusted because you may waste a lot of time and money if the ICO is a scam ang not paying. I also check the popularity of the ICO because more investor the more the value of the coin or token to increase
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

what is your purpose for that ico tracking website? is that for bounty hunting or hunting good icos for investment? there are plenty of good websites that advertise good icos but this forum is enough for me to find good icos.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

for me i use for ICO tracking website to see some information like how much it receive so far max supply what is target price
the information about the coin is always available in the website or whitepaper but sometimes other important is hard to see in the website or not available thats the only time i use ico tracking website

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: