Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you look for in a ICO tracking website?  (Read 180 times)
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

There are so many of them. Do you have any specific requirements/needs or a function for a site to have so that you'll start using it regularly?

Why do you use the sites that you do?
Hi, I was shocked by the quality of some of the white papers. Look for LinkedIn profiles, Twitter accounts, Medium accounts, and anything else that can provide information on their background and how long the teem have been involved with cryptocurrencies.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypt0b1t

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

Alerts based on custom criteria (e.g. alert me of new ICOs launching in 30 days and that have X bonus).
Possibly multiple sets of alerts/criteria.

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

There are so many of them. Do you have any specific requirements/needs or a function for a site to have so that you'll start using it regularly?

Requirements: extensive functionality (links to bounty, capacity analysis, brief description of the project) and user-friendly interface. It is also important to take into account the lifetime of the tracker / its popularity, because small trackers are often not objective enough and can intentionally overestimate the project.
Now there are a lot of good trackers. Competition in this area does not leave a chance for bad resources, so you can use almost all of them.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

Some of the ICO tracking websites shows how good a specific project because of the paid promotion made by the developers itself this will create a good image in the investors who venture around the internet for a good ICO for their planned investments, should not always depend on this websites, what I look at this tracking web is the ratings, white paper quality, uniqueness, authentication and validation of its developers then research all of the given information to confirm the integrity of the showed data's.
GanzLang

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

Requirements: extensive functionality (links to bounty, capacity analysis, brief description of the project) and user-friendly interface. It is also important to take into account the lifetime of the tracker / its popularity, because small trackers are often not objective enough and can intentionally overestimate the project.
Now there are a lot of good trackers. Competition in this area does not leave a chance for bad resources, so you can use almost all of them.

I think that lifetime and popularity of trackers are not always the best criteria. Trackers have to earn some money for living and further development.
I guess it's better to compare one ICO on a few trackers.
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

Speaking frankly after I invested in the scam, I rely on my experienced friend who tells me where to invest
Aivengo111

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

When I choose a project, I look primarily for the whitepaper, because it contains all the most necessary information
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

I dont really relying to these ICO review websites because much of them are only getting paid with these ICOs that is why i am doing my own research and you should to to,because your investments would be your responsibility and you are the only one to blame if your money got burned ,doing a lot of research is a must so the risk of losing your money would be lessen.

xuyengiac

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

Marinecoin is a digital pre-programmed system based on POS and has a processing speed 500% faster than bitcoin.
Marinecoin with their main currency MTC has been operating since 2013 and today they return to continue their project with community building.
Community with the participation of individuals around the world. When you join the Marinecoin community, you will receive rewards when joining with us.
Join the Marinecoin community and enjoy the fun.
https://marineco.in/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: