Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Ripple  (Read 176 times)
Yuchamee (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 10:55:04 AM by Yuchamee

May I know is Ripple ?
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

That's not ripple. It says digiblockchain. What is digiblockchain?

Don't post threads with misleading titles.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

I haven't seen a worse grammar anytime soon but I guess the OP is trying to ask how Ripple works, its idea and strategy, a TL;DR version of what can be found online... I have the same question in mind, I hate Ripple just for one thing: They're working for/with banks. Cyptocurrency cut off banks from modern age economy and Ripple seems like a platform to get them back in. So, if someone could explain me what they do, if I'm wrong why?
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

I haven't seen a worse grammar anytime soon but I guess the OP is trying to ask how Ripple works, its idea and strategy, a TL;DR version of what can be found online... I have the same question in mind, I hate Ripple just for one thing: They're working for/with banks. Cyptocurrency cut off banks from modern age economy and Ripple seems like a platform to get them back in. So, if someone could explain me what they do, if I'm wrong why?

Nope. He was trying to advertise his site but been caught and editted his post to avoid banning for shitposting. Hope he will not, we should burn this scammers with a fire.
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

TLDR: a Centralised (because there are only like 55 nodes afaik with >60% supply held by a few banks) cyptocurrency. Kind of defeats the purpose of having it. Also has some vulnerabilities which I dont remember if they fixed or not.

Jackson palmer has a pretty good vid to explain - check it out
airflame2

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.msg23913134#msg23913134
ammobile69

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

Actually what is XRP?

XRP is a pump and dump coin. It is indeed a centralized coins handled by big banks to rob your BTC’s because they know that one day, Bitcoin will be worth 1million$/coin.Its your choice to invest your Bitcoins in ripple or not.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

A coin that has 100 billion supply of which two thirds is held by the creators. I don't know about you but I don't like it when somebody who creates a money supply owns two thirds of it and could dump any day on the market.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

May I know is Ripple ?

Ripple is a coin that centralized made by those banks out there, it is also a premined coin and has a max supply of 100B and only 39B of supply circulating on the market because the 60% was held by it's owners their technology made for those bank and the banks will support ripple to control over bitcoin and eth supply as much as they can.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

I am not sure what you want know but the most important things about ripples are:

They working with banks so many people shun this coin
This coin is good to get profit so if you want get some money you can invest in it
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Ripple is an open-source distribution system that is still in the beta stage. Many people still say the ripple is the generic name of a digital electronic money. The ripple network was born in 2012 with the purpose of helping people. It can be used in banking, paypal, credit card or financial institutions at an extremely low cost with fast processing speed. The ripple uses blockchain blockbuster technology similar to Bitcoin, This will help speed up the processing of financial transactions between banks faster.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

Ummm this is nice ad lol.
iLoveMFB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Join RippleNet The world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
MfzbCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

Ripple is technically not a digital currency, and he has a link between digital currency and cash.
MFTHC

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

The RIPPLE is magical, hoping that it will get better and better, which will increase the transfer efficiency between Banks.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

Ripple is technically not a digital currency, and he has a link between digital currency and cash.
This is what gives Ripple such a topicality and draws good prospects. I do not understand why only the price of it falls?

ipol88

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

ripple is now worth around USD2.60 with a market share of over USD100 billion. Meanwhile, in early December 2017 trading was only at 25 cents. In fact, from the spike, bitcoin traded around USD15,000, with a market margin of more than USD250 billion.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

What is Ripple ? Ripple was invented in 2011 by JED McCALEB, Ripple was ranked 3rd in coinmarketcap after bitcoin and ethereum, for Ripple prices now reach $ 0.833501, january 04/2018 Ripple prices peaked at $ 3.65.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

It seems to me that ripple will no longer show very strong growth. The peak was last year. Now there will be a smooth growth of this coin for several years. Perhaps this is a good investment for several years.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:40:47 PM

What is Ripple
  • Ripple Ink is a database operating company
  • Ripple xrp is a known fraud and 100 times above real value.

For all the best points you can vote here:
Ripple XRP

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: