Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Digiters - Blockchain Technology for Global Manufacturing Industry  (Read 392 times)
Digitersnet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:45:46 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 06:33:03 PM by Digitersnet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Digiters ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Digiters. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

" Blockchain Technology for Global Manufacturing Industry" very good project. Bounty rates are beautiful. I think he'il be ready in a couple of days.

i looking. good luck project team. Smiley
Digitersnet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

Hi everyone! Just added Digiters ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Digiters. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you for your offer. We will Submit for that soon.
Yuchamee

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:55:54 AM

Welcome,
Interesting Project. High probability of succeeding the project as there are no competitors in the market. Waiting for Investing when ICO begins.

Can you explain when the ICO starts?
Yuchamee

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

Welcome,
Interesting Project. High probability of succeeding the project as there are no competitors in the market. Waiting for Investing when ICO begins.

Any Response?
calipace

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:50:05 PM
Merited by ICOEthics (1)

SCAM

Digiters is a scam ICO

Alisha Sanderson, their "Director of Global Sales" is a stolen profile picture from http://www.arc.losrios.edu/ARC_Majors/Health_And_Education/Funeral_Service/Funeral_Service_Faculty.htm

There are also many other red flags: no white paper, partner list, list of exchanges, bad english, FAQ entries missing,and more.

Please report this user as a scammer.
Digitersnet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:58:40 AM

SCAM

Digiters is a scam ICO

Alisha Sanderson, their "Director of Global Sales" is a stolen profile picture from http://www.arc.losrios.edu/ARC_Majors/Health_And_Education/Funeral_Service/Funeral_Service_Faculty.htm

There are also many other red flags: no white paper, partner list, list of exchanges, bad English, FAQ entries missing, and more.

Please report this user as a scammer.

Please. Don't try to mislead others.

- The provided image by you does not exactly match the Alisha Sanderson's profile picture.
-The whitepaper has few modifications & will be released on March 10, 2018, as promised.
-We always try to use simple English as everyone can understand. Because all Visitors are not native English speakers.They are from various countries.
- FAQ section is not included in ANN thread. Because, when the Web page is captured, It covers only Questions without answers.

We should emphasize that this is a legitimate project & we are not scamming others.
Digitersnet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

Welcome,

Thank you for asking

Public sale date is not finalized yet. It will be informed through our official social media channels.

Keep in touch.
Yuchamee

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

Welcome,

Thank you for asking

Public sale date is not finalized yet. It will be informed through our official social media channels.

Keep in touch.

Okay. Great
alexbbc8397

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:39:07 AM

Nice project. Looking forward this huge project.

Do you have Discord or Telegram channel?
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

Waiting for the whitepaper announcement on March 10, 2018 blockchain technology for the global Manufacturing industry is very good. i believe..
Digitersnet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:27:10 AM

Nice project. Looking forward this huge project.

Do you have Discord or Telegram channel?

Yeah, alexbbc8397. You can join our official telegram group.

Thank you for your interest.
pasinduchamith

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

new project,new idea,great team.
wish you all the best..
Cryptoria5589

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

Interesting Project. I believe this will be very helpful for manufacturing businesses.
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

I am very interested in the complete reinvention of the global manufacturing market model. this is very good, I hope the progress of the project is significant.
Digitersnet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

I am very interested in the complete reinvention of the global manufacturing market model. this is very good, I hope the progress of the project is significant.

Thank you for your Interset. Our team is always committed to giving the Best product to the community.
Digitersnet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

Interesting Project. I believe this will be very helpful for manufacturing businesses.

The Whitepaper will be released soon. Keep in touch.
Icoslot.com

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

Your profile on ICOslot has been updated:
https://icoslot.com/en/ico/digiters-blockchain/
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

interesting project and i  believe this will be very helpful for manufacturing businesses and a blockchain technology for the global Manufacturing industry is very good .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: