Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:10:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP]Flashmoni :Blockchain-powered FINTECH 2.0 solution  (Read 928 times)
katexuanzhuan (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

Blockchain-powered FINTECH 2.0 solution

Physical Gold-backed cryptocurrency / Innovative payment features / smart contract-based ad solutions

Towards the mass adoption of Distributed Ledger Technology !

WEBSITE  / AIRDROP 1 (3,000 people) / TWITTER / TELEGRAM

With billions of data on the Internet and or various servers, one wonders how much protection exists in his/her personal data. The mainstream media reported on various occasion on security breach of data of the most advanced security provides in the world. The truth of it all is that data management companies don’t even have to work hard to obtain someone’s data. People these days are willing to provide their data for the fraction of the benefit and convenience. If someone is not willing to provide their data, then it becomes even harder to obtain any information from the Internet unless one accepts ‘terms and conditions’. This ultimately results in having many pop-ups in our window thereby distracting us from the initial purpose we went on-line in the first place.

Just like the actual cloud, data are uploaded to the so-called virtual cloud where we can only see it but not able to touch it and results in turbulence if one goes into the cloud to obtain information. The only way to access our very own data is if we pay for a third party provider. Funny thing is, we are paying for our own data we willing uploaded in the first place.

Same as clean water, the protection of personal data is an undisputed rights of everyone. However, for the sake of personal benefits, its evident to see that personal data are sold to a third party. Next thing we know is to openly sale data in Merkato (the biggest open market in Africa). Unless properly regulated, such basic right can be manipulated and misused for personal gains.

The European Union realized such issues and adapted the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as of 1995. The directives are adopted as of April 2016 and will be enforced starting from 27 May 2018. Among many aspects the GDPR looks into, the most appropriate measures a company such as Flashmoni should implement to safeguards data are;

1. The ability to ensure ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of personal data.

2. The ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.

3. An existing process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical ,and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.4. The ability to provide personal data transmitted stored process in case of accidents or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of data.

4. The ability to follow the instructions stated by the Union or Member State law. Flashmoni’s vision to empower others comes along with the responsibility to protecting the data available on its ecosystem. The company made it its priority to assure and outlined its data protection system based on the respective regulations of the GDPR adopted. As a result, it becomes the first fintech 2.0 company to comply with all the EU directives on data protection.

For further reference kindly visit our website
yuanbao2018

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

I just read your writepaper, And i think it is a good solution of blockchain-powered fintech 2.0,it will be success
xiaocaiye

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

This can be a hard work to deal the solutions,i hope your all can keep up doing work to make yi happen
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

very intersting idea very good project
keep it up dev
langewach

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

I am receiving the following error: Password must contain a capital, lowercase, and number.

My password contains all that...
JM96

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

Interesting project out here, I hope this project Success
NL_JOHNNY_NL

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

Your whitepaper looks very interresting, I think this project can succeed very wel, there are such solutions needed badly.
Will support this one !

Kind regards John
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

Blockchain-powered FINTECH 2.0 solution

Physical Gold-backed cryptocurrency / Innovative payment features / smart contract-based ad solutions

Towards the mass adoption of Distributed Ledger Technology !

WEBSITE  / AIRDROP 1 (3,000 people) / TWITTER / TELEGRAM

With billions of data on the Internet and or various servers, one wonders how much protection exists in his/her personal data. The mainstream media reported on various occasion on security breach of data of the most advanced security provides in the world. The truth of it all is that data management companies don’t even have to work hard to obtain someone’s data. People these days are willing to provide their data for the fraction of the benefit and convenience. If someone is not willing to provide their data, then it becomes even harder to obtain any information from the Internet unless one accepts ‘terms and conditions’. This ultimately results in having many pop-ups in our window thereby distracting us from the initial purpose we went on-line in the first place.

Just like the actual cloud, data are uploaded to the so-called virtual cloud where we can only see it but not able to touch it and results in turbulence if one goes into the cloud to obtain information. The only way to access our very own data is if we pay for a third party provider. Funny thing is, we are paying for our own data we willing uploaded in the first place.

Same as clean water, the protection of personal data is an undisputed rights of everyone. However, for the sake of personal benefits, its evident to see that personal data are sold to a third party. Next thing we know is to openly sale data in Merkato (the biggest open market in Africa). Unless properly regulated, such basic right can be manipulated and misused for personal gains.

The European Union realized such issues and adapted the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as of 1995. The directives are adopted as of April 2016 and will be enforced starting from 27 May 2018. Among many aspects the GDPR looks into, the most appropriate measures a company such as Flashmoni should implement to safeguards data are;

1. The ability to ensure ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of personal data.

2. The ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.

3. An existing process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical ,and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.4. The ability to provide personal data transmitted stored process in case of accidents or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of data.

4. The ability to follow the instructions stated by the Union or Member State law. Flashmoni’s vision to empower others comes along with the responsibility to protecting the data available on its ecosystem. The company made it its priority to assure and outlined its data protection system based on the respective regulations of the GDPR adopted. As a result, it becomes the first fintech 2.0 company to comply with all the EU directives on data protection.

For further reference kindly visit our website

interes to your project, i just filled the form. are you run ICO ?
zeronumber2

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

This project are most likely a security token ?? it is a good idea because nowadays some site are prone on hackers. but keep it up this project. i will stay tune on this.
Serg66rus

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

Good job, nice prodject Wink
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

This token will disrupt fintech industry.

Good luck for the project and the team
KOLESRB

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

I believe this project is one the best! keep up devs!!!! support from me
Ujidonk

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

Menurut saya ini token sangat menguntungkan, dan bisa jadi bisa ada harganya jika mendapatkannya, iya saya berharap saya bisa dapet ini token, sehingga kita bisa bekerja sama dalam sistem airdrop ini, itu menurut ane gan
Cryptobel-NL

Activity: 344

Creative Creator

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

I like this project, let me see where it goes!

◼◼ The Future of Payroll
◼ Make Every Day Payday (http://workchain.io)
mreretic

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

In the modern world, it is very important for the people to ensure constant confidentiality, integrity, accessibility and stability of their personal data.
lily28whty

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

A good project
This will be successful
764y111

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

I will monitor and research your project until it is officially operational, hopefully it will succeed
luglopersalt

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

I will monitor your project with great interest. All my best wishes!  Wink
karaouiss

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

Good job , Good luck
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

Looking forward to this great projects Im excited about  its cool OZT is what the world needs right now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: