Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:56:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ??  (Read 174 times)
febrian1705 (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

BTC
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

I think yes. But it is really unpredictable what kind of syrprise it is goin to be. But it is stucked between 9k-10k usd for long time i think if it can go up or go down it is going to continue more in that trend. lets wait and see what is going to happen.
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

BTC
what do you mean? bitcoin is now controlled by the group. so any decision or update will be planned and paved. so no surprises for development. but if you mean in prices then it can't be predicted
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

Obviously bitcoin can give surprise. It can be good surprise, it can be bad surprise. It can be something what we cant even imagine. The only thing i know that in cryptocurrency area everything possible.

Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

BTC
Really vague question, so it's hard to answer it as well.

You probably have invested in bitcoin and are wondering if you are going to be surprised? Well... That depends on what your expectations are right now..

Bitcoin is unpredictable (generally) so you probably will be surprised at some point.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

Surprise always done by bitcoin, mostly about price movement, there are surprise also about the management system, like for example the merit system. We know that in bitcoin business, there is a lots of surprise that comes every now and then, like one of my friend noticed that their account has a negative trust, it is actually a surprise that comes anytime. But all surprise were only made because of the good purpose on how to improve the total operation of bitcoin.
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

We can never know what will happen in this roller coaster ride. But I do believe bitcoin will recover back its all time high this year and perhaps exceed even more. Just have to wait till it comes.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

we do not know what surprises will be given, it can be a nice surprise, that will benefit and make us happy, and we can also be given a bad surprise. hopefully we do not get bad surprises from bitcoin, and I hope to get a great surprise.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Who knows? One thing is for certain is that you need to brace yourself no matter what happen be it positive or negative you need to always have a plan whichever of the two might happen.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

The big deal is that bitcoin keeps surprising us every month. The value got increased in a leak of an eye. Its important to not being greedy . Get your cash and go out or leave your coins and come back later
cccarnation

Activity: 146

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

I'd be happy if btc gave us surprise but it doesn't seem like this. Ppl predict big numbers this summer but I don't think btc can increase it's cap 2 or 3 times in 3 months. It must be some qualitative leap in it's development.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

Are you all expecting a surprise ? usually when all people are waiting for something, the opposite happens . I think the market will be a protracted flat , as the market is very overheated
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

hopefully this happens, multiply pray for this to happen and make the bitcoin holder happy to get a surprise from bitcoin.  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

I have known Bitcoin since 2015 and I am saying each and every time I am working with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies it is giving me all the surprises I want to experience, I have been surprise the movement on the recent bull run, And how other Altcoins significantly engaging with the movement of bitcoin in every pump BTC does altcoin will sure follow and vice versa, But even though you can see that there is a dump with all of the coins you need to see this as an opportunity to buy so you can ride the waves and be surprise on what is next with Cryptocurrency.
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:58:37 AM

No one knows, what will happen, i hope that suprise will be positive,  i hope bitcoin price will pump high that makes everyone of us happy, but still as of now we dont know what will happen or when will that happen, i think we should had a proper plan if bitcoin will pump or will dump.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:01:24 AM

It's already given us newer investors a great surprise by crashing. Hopefully it will give a nice surprise and stop bleeding. Over these last few weeks, every time there is a slight restoration, it always seems to followed by an even bigger dip, as if too fool us. Part of me is wondering if this is somehow co-ordinated to keep people holding bags. But perhaps I'm being paranoid. I do hope we all get a nice surprise.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:04:35 AM

BTC
Every year and every month bitcoin are always surprising. Because the fluctuating state of it is really give a surprise. Like in last year. Many of my friend shock when they got the news that the bitcoin is prce ranging at 16,000$ because they're not active. And now the price is 8,000$-9,000$ it obly surprise you in a positive or negative way
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:34:13 AM

BTC has always been pleasantly surprised, but it is often the people who have long held BTC rather than the BTC price.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

BTC
I know bitcoin since 2013 and I am here sure that bitcoin is only the coin which can give surprise Because in avse of another altcoins I don't think that thier prices are increasing rapidly with legimate demands .
But in Actual here bitcoin is that coin which is not only the king but it's price increases then we can say that is due to the legimate demand only and there is very less chances of rapid dump Because the main reason is that the market of bitcoin is big and it can get fall only when negative rumours will run ( Piek news of bitcoin ban and etc etc ) .
And here I am sure that in the last of this year bitcoin will jump and will reach to new goal of all time high ( my expections to reach to about 30k$ atleast ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:40:23 AM

I've read some writings that contain the predictions of bitcoin prices in March. there is a mention that if the final february price touches $ 11k, then the possibility of bitcoin prices will be more than $ 15k in March. will this happen? I hope this will happen.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: