Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:09:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What crypto has done for me!  (Read 195 times)
obay (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

Crypto has done some amazing things, from buying fish 'n' chips to buying a holiday abroad, while my machines are ROI-ing, my wife has a very average wage, she is surprised with what money has come out of this entire thing, this new scene.

https://youtu.be/rB9uyfbg1Ao
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

Crypto has done some amazing things, from buying fish 'n' chips to buying a holiday abroad, while my machines are ROI-ing, my wife has a very average wage, she is surprised with what money has come out of this entire thing, this new scene.

[/quote A lot of things have happen since I start investing in cryptocurrency. I improve the internet value in my house and it give me another way to have a income. The truth is I have a larger income than my other works. So the cryptocurrency have a lot of income in my current daily living.
Agent99

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

If you can trade or detect main coin and hold it for long term, crypto could make your future! so you can be one of the milioners in the world. only learn and use ur learning in market, it can take about 6 month of your life to learning
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

Crypto has done so much for me as well. I'm hoping I can retire at a very early age with crypto trading, and I'm well on my way! It's also made me change my mind about banks, and the traditional finance system.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

If that is the case then it is good. I think most of us here in bitcointalk have experienced similar things(which is the improvement of our lives via cryptocurrency). For most of us, it brought financial freedom and for some of us, extra income. Just remember to also reinvest on another opportunities, not just cryptocurrency for more financial security and for your money to not just sit around. Let your money work for you.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

If you can trade or detect main coin and hold it for long term, crypto could make your future! so you can be one of the milioners in the world. only learn and use ur learning in market, it can take about 6 month of your life to learning
Crypto really done me so many things. It also help on everything that I really needed. Crypto really can make our future better and do anything we wanted. Bitcoin helps me learning many thing and helps me being independent in myself. It really done many things to me especially good things thats why I really owe crypto a lot.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

Cant argue with people that say crypto change their life in good term, cause i got it thats happend to me too. Crypto allready do lot of thing and change almost everything. For example now im full trader im not working at company anymore and not do a boring job everyday.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Damn, what a nasty way to get a few more views to your channel. Dude, start generating a high quality content and you'll be popular. You can't become a famous youtuber by cheating. Nobody just don't need your content.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

First of all ThebigfatCryptoGuy! is super funny!
For me crypto gave me some hope for greater earnings. I live in a country were salaryes are pretty small and you have no perspective other than moving away.
Till now i did not cashed out nothing but with a bit of luck this year i will buy a new car from earnings. Before crypto i could only afford this if i had taken a loan from the bank.
So yeah, crypto pretty much changed my life giving me more financial security.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

Just holding is profitable. Trading is definitely better if you are good at it, that way you can gain much higher returns. However for those who are not good at trading, it is better just to hold.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

What crypto has done for me!

It opened my eyes

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

I think now the most profitable and extremely complicated way to make money on crypto is investments in projects. But it's so difficult to find a good ICO among the tons of scam. But it's also really interesting to read whitepapers, make decisions, invest, analyze etc. Crypto is fun! Grin

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
cryptopolus

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Its like in Matrix:" You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."as morpheus told Neo.
For me crypto is a bit like this. Opened up my eyes to this world what was right in front of me all the time, but never really paid attention to it. And just like in the movie, after I got in you just dont want to leave anymore:).
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

It's good to know that crypto helps you in that way. Crypto helps me to learn new things on about how bitcoin, trading, and block chains work. It also helps me financially because I gain extra money from airdrops and bounty campaigns to be able to buy what I want and what I needs. It also helps me in my study, I was able to buy materials for my school works and pay for school finances.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

The main thing to know what to buy, when to buy and when to sell . This is where you need skills . Well, in General, the experience in the cryptocurrency market is successful . Knowledge comes with time
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

Congratulations that you got the ROI that you have been waiting for and your wife did chose the right man that has been involved with crypto investment. What crypto has done for me? Well there are too many things that crypto has done for me and I can't give it one by one but most of the dream that I've been wanting to have is starting to in reality with my profits in cryptocurrency. And what's good about it, is the longer you will hold, the higher profit you can possibly get.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

Crypto offered my a lot of opportunities.
Like I will soon quit my full-time position job career and go home and start investing business in my country.
I am an overseas worker and living in the other point of the world away from my family is very hard and Crypto had given me a chance to establish a good life soon as I go home and bringing home the bacon for my family and friends.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

What crypto has done for me!

It opened my eyes

Stay woke. Wink

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

so far no special success, I get coins for bounty, there are investments since the end of 2017, I'm waiting for growth

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

For me personally, the Crypto-currencies have not done anything yet. I did not become a millionaire, but I could not even make a profit with the bounty. Because constantly every time the bounty does not pay me anything, because they are scam. It's sad but so far nothing.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: