Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram TON bounty  (Read 869 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:29:33 AM

Who knows how to join Telegram TON bounty? And when does it start end end?

I don't think so that TON has a bounty I saw only an airdrop and I saw few people already participated on it and got their TON by donating .02ETH for 10,000 TON but there some of my friends when accessing their website metamask prompting saying it a scam or the website has a ethereum phishing. Well right now I don't want to get involve just want to find a better ICO or airdrop.

volf22

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

I think that there will be no advertising and sparing - because there are not even all investors taking it, and pre-sales are conducted secretly, this project does not need advertising

foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

It has not been announced. Also I read yesterday there is a chance the ICO will have only private sale, not public
asyaSh

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

I think there is no Bounty will be hold, why do they need this? Every peer knows them  Grin
somebodyhelpme

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

Why would they ever announce a bounty? Bounty is to get recognition and your name out there, well Telegram is as established as you can get they don't need to get their name out there!

They think there is no need for any bounty because of many people got the awareness about the project and my question is whether the owners of telegram are conducting the ICO? I mean real owners ?

Hello! Sry for english, so I tell u last rumours about this. U can to translate article from geektime (geektimes.ru/post/298631/).
Roughly speaking, they have 2 close rings of ICO. Minimal barrier to entry for private persons - 1 mln. $, for legal - 10 mln. $
But not all can take invates. TH choose their own participants.

But its only rumours. Official twitter account not ger nothing, only about SCAM.

Have a nice day!
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

we need to wait for official news, as so far it's all only rumors. I have heard the telegram is supposed to do ICO for their dubai based company, also can't wait to learn more soon

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

But do you think a company that sells 850 million tokne in private sales needs bounty?
Telegram does not need bounty because the whole world is waiting for it
somebodyhelpme

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

But do you think a company that sells 850 million tokne in private sales needs bounty?
Telegram does not need bounty because the whole world is waiting for it

I read in news, then they want to increase the duties from 1,7 to 2,55 bln. $
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

Personally, I doubt that there will be any bounties for TON ICO. 1st private PreSale phase was so successful that today Telegram increased its initial stakes for 2nd PreSale to 1.7 bln dollars, and even announced that there won't be any public token sales. I am afraid that bounty hunters won't have the chance to benefit from this project.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

Look for their bounty topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
If they have telegram bounty it should be written in topic together with all information. Usually it start when they announce it and it ends always when ICO ends. If they don't have bounty no one here can give you answer.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:11:34 PM

I have not yet seen information about the bounty program TON. Perhaps there will not be a bounty on this ICO at all.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

The media reported that Telegram may refuse to hold a public ICO. It is reported that the TON project has the opportunity to collect all the necessary amount, even with a closed pre-sale due to the high demand of investors.
In February, the founder of Telegram Pavel Durov said that the project managed to raise $ 850 million in the first round of presale.Conclusion make yourself.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

Pavel Durov has the same popularity as Mark Zuckerberg, why should he conduct a bounty company? Several million people are subscribed to his Twitter, he will spread information among a huge number of people with one message.

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

you are hunting for bounty , people even have doubt that they can buy or not or sale will be only for big investors .
bcoz till yet no proper ann how sale will be held .

so forget about bounty .
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

Even without bounty, telegrams there is a huge support of the community. I would very much like to invest in this ICO, but unfortunately for ordinary mortals the entrance is closed.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

Even without bounty, telegrams there is a huge support of the community. I would very much like to invest in this ICO, but unfortunately for ordinary mortals the entrance is closed.
I think they choose Russian investors to be part of this bigest project (TON) I read some news that one of their top investors are from silicon Valey. I hope that they  still support this project coz ICO will end soon.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

I think high-capacity telegram bounty will not be available because the current telegram is a messaging app very popular with bitcointalk users. Telegram's ICO will be very potent and will be attracted by many investors during the private sale period. So instead of hoping to have a bounty, I think you should buy a Token in the private sale period to make the vast profit when ICO ended!

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
contentboxuser

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

I don't think they will have a bounty plan.
kurdun

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

As I thought, Pavel Durov has such popularity that any of his undertakings immediately attracts a lot of attention. Here there were only hearings about TON so at once there were people who want to join
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

I don't think they will have a bounty plan.

No way. Tokens must be so expensive so they cannot just give it out for free, moreover I don't think they need any extra promo as the whole period of tokensale is private and open only for big investors.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: