Print  
Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 90 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

Look please UK government we must leave and i mean leave not half in or out we leave ..
Then what ever party like labour wants to rejoin put it in your manifesto that you will rejoin and if you win and rejoin then DEMOCRACY was served and i will be so happy not because we rejoined no way
just DEMOCRACY was served ..

NOW PLEASE ..
You snooty peoples
Don't know the feel real anger and i promise you this many politicians will be blew up..
A guy on the LBC radio said he got shot guns and he is ready to blow peoples heads off and he said i have never ever broke the law not ever..

You are stepping on dangerous grounds..

You know the IRA ?
Well just think 17.5 million way way way more than the IRA who will want politicians heads for being betrayed ..

Imagine you said you cannot have the republic of IRELAND you belong to the BRITISH ..
Well just think 5 times more people don't want the EU to rule us the TRUE BRITISH..

SO imagine the TERROR Cry Cry Cry
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

Nigel Farage would 'pick up a rifle' if Brexit is not delivered | The ...
Video for nigel farage angry brexit▶ 0:17
www.independent.co.uk › News › UK › UK Politics
17 May 2017

PLEASE don't do this
we know all on line where LORD who ever lives attack and burn your homes down Cry Cry..
Blow you up many ways to kill your asses SO FUCKING WHAT come and kill us we don't care..
Just as long as we kill many of you undemocratic little FUCKS..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

In pubs clubs up and down the UK they are planning for being robbed of democracy because you little greedy scum bags ..
You will see what will happen ..

SEND WHO YOU LIKES ..I don't speak to DICTATORS ..
we voted and we leave because the leave vote won..

Not some immigrant saying we want a second vote PISS OFF..
Oh and by the way many still are coming to the UK so stop talking poo..

Loads still waiting in FRANCE to come here Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

Do you know like when the news bangs on about NUKE war to scare our asses well just think
we will return the favour if no BREXIT Cheesy Cheesy..

The TRUE BRITS not some half blood in out fuckers i mean true Brits want out..
And no DIANA ABBOT not british she said black women look after the kids better than white women..

iane Abbott - RationalWiki
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Diane_Abbott
19 Aug 2017 - "So black mothers love their children more than white?" asked Neil. He went on to ask "supposing Michael [Portillo, also on the show] had said white mums will go to the wall for their children...?" and "isn't that a racist remark?" while an obviously embarrassed Abbott was reduced to repeatedly saying .. <<<<< COUGH    RACIEST
selen

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

brexit came out the greatest surprise to me. to the end i didnt believe brits would vote out. obama, major .. europe all persuaded no to, but they did. i started thinking a nation can be smart, or their leader... or both. brits is teh great nation in my view. eu will burn themselves. a matter of time
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

brexit came out the greatest surprise to me. to the end i didnt believe brits would vote out. obama, major .. europe all persuaded no to, but they did. i started thinking a nation can be smart, or their leader... or both. brits is teh great nation in my view. eu will burn themselves. a matter of time
See most of the people who want to stay with the EU think the rest of the world is a
packet of crisp and the EU is a 3 course meal Tongue..

Sir Martin Donnelly department for international trade - "Brexit is like giving up a three-course meal... for the promise of a packet of crisps in the future" In other words #Brexit is a complete and utter disaster for the UK..

WE BREXITERS DON'T..Plus they say we who wanted brexit are raciest i mean i would call the rest of the world a packet of crisp compared to the EU being a 3 course meal Shocked Shocked

So another words they are say the rest of the world is SHIT Cheesy Cheesy..
No we brexit want to trade with the world because we know not just EUROPE who are clever anymore
we know many countries are getting a kitchen sink fitted not just in the west anymore..

Sir Martin Donnelly he called you all a CRISP a packet of them Cheesy Shocked Shocked Tongue

Now a SIR in the UK means an ASS HOLE worth nothing
YEP a sir you get them for doing JACK SHIT in the UK Wink..

Yes some old CROW gives you them for doing FUCK ALL Cheesy Cheesy..

Now see this guy who called the world except the EU crisps he is a SHILL for the EU and CRONIES..

Donnelly joined the Treasury in 1980. In 1988 he was Private Secretary to the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland, and from 1989 in Brussels working in the Cabinet of Leon Brittan before returning to London in 1993. In 1995 he went on secondment to the French Finance Ministry, returning to the Treasury in 1996. From 1998 to 2003 he worked in the Cabinet Office as Deputy Head of the European Secretariat,[2] and then moved to the Immigration and Nationality Directorate of the Home Office for a year.[1][3]

In 2004, Donnelly was promoted to be Director-General for Economics (later, for Europe and Globalisation) in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. In 2008–09 he went on secondment to UK telecoms regulator Ofcom, returning to the Cabinet Office to lead the Smarter Government whitepaper. In 2010 he was briefly made acting head of the FCO after Sir Peter Ricketts became the UK's first National Security Advisor. After a few months, he was appointed as permanent secretary at BIS, succeeding Sir Simon Fraser, who replaced[clarification needed] at the FCO.[3][4]

As of September 2015, Donnelly was paid a salary of between £180,000 and £184,999, making him one of the 328 most highly paid people in the British public sector at that time.[5]

180K  For doing JACK SHIT Wink..Plus how many jobs does a goat get? ^^^^^^^^^^^ Wink

Now see who he worked for?   Leon Brittan  who is he you say ? this guy below

Leon Brittan among senior Westminster figures named in new child ...
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/.../leon-brittan-westminster-child-abuse-fil...
22 Jul 2015 - The papers pertaining to Leon Brittan were contained in a store of Cabinet Office papers at the National Archives, accumulated over several decades up to 2007. Photograph: John Stillwell/PA. Government papers about the former home secretary Leon Brittan are among a fresh batch of documents ..

Leon Brittan rape investigation 'fully justified', say police | Politics | The ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../lord-brittan-investigation-fully-justified-say-police
7 Feb 2016 - Lord Brittan died not knowing that four months previously police had found he had no case to answer. Photograph: John Stillwell/PA. The police investigation into an allegation of rape against the late former Conservative home secretary Leon Brittan was “necessary, proportionate and fully justified”, .

THE EU is full of   WRONG PEOPLES who tell everyone how it is without the peoples say so..
I just take no notice of those NUTTER who think they have POWER in the UK Cheesy Cheesy..

I would just tell the EU to piss off ..Oh and by the way we will trade with who we like and what are you going to do about it? Angry..

If i want to sell to Italy we will and no one will stop us NO ONE Wink Grin Grin..

Slap tariffs we buy way more than the EU buy off us the UK  so we gain more tax tariffs for the UK..
Now if we don't to good the UK we wont buy of anyone in the EU way less anyways ..

See the EU thinks we the UK will give up Cheesy Cheesy   RATHER BE DEAD..
DEMOCRACY is all we have the poor the right to say what happens to MY LAND yes MY LAND..
Now i vote and if me the poor man wins my vote counts just like the rich man and sometimes a poor man that's all we got no monies just a fucking VOTE Wink..

But at least i own SOMETHING the right to vote and have a say like the rich man

THE EU  IS AN ELITES   leeching ground full of Europeans giving over the taxes to support the leeches
families NO NOT YOUR only theirs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: