Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be JrMember, 6 weeks later ??  (Read 500 times)
joon42 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

"To be JrMember, required activity = 30."

"There is a maximum of 14 activity points every 2 weeks."

6 weeks are so long time in this world. Aren't it?  Cry
AnokhNasty

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

I don't think so, ranks created for showing your informative knowledges in bitcoin.
pawlinee

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

for you to become a jr member, you need to have 30 activities in 30 days. make sure that you make a constructive post and must be relevant to the topic. always remember that patience is a must, you don't have to rush.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3843

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

If you're here solely just so you can rank up and "earn bitcoin", then you might aswell leave right now. Focus on your knowledge. You won't get anywhere here without knowing enough about bitcoin or blockchain technology in general anyway. Take note that you're not going above Jr member without Merits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

activity requirements are there for a reason
the more time you spend reading the forum,the better aquainted you get with the rules,both written and unwritten
also ranks don't matter if you come here to recieve or share information
granted,newbie posts are treated with more suspicion,especially pms,but there are newbies who manage way better,more informative and constructive posts than many of the legendaries

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
cryptograveyard

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Member status is not easy to get now because of the merit system. It will take some time to go up in rank but I'm sure it will be worthwhile.
cryptoSchultz18

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

If I am not mistaken, I became Jr Member in two weeks or so (if I am not mistaken), I got 14 points in one week, and the next 14 during the second week. The third week, 2 posts brought me Jr Member. Not sure if that's the correct calculation, but it was not 6 weeks (for sure). Unfortunately, my account got banned because of excessive posting...  Undecided
cryptosharkk

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

I can be jr.member without merit? and when i want to grow up my rant to member, i need merit?

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   
Rocky69

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Yes you can move till Jr. Member with activity alone post that the journey becomes even more tough along with activity got to have MERIT points .   
For becoming junior member keep posting relevant  and constructive posts , One has  to have 30 posts /activities in 30 days.

Sorry but no shortcuts here  6 weeks will pass in jiffy

as_Mieszko

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

I can be jr.member without merit? and when i want to grow up my rant to member, i need merit?

Yes, you can become a jr.member without merit.
Then...
to be Member   you will need 60 activity and 10 merits
to Full Member   120 activity and 100 merits
to Sr. Member   240 activity and 250 merits
to Hero Member   480 activity and 500 merits
to Legendary- i don't remember Tongue

ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

Which motivations bring you to the forum? Why you are here? Which are your main purposes to join the forum? Why do you too hurry to rank up to Junior Member?
Lots of questions for newcomers, but it will help you to see general picture about what you want, who you are, etc.

In addition, 6-week period is not long, actually.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Cosmo2020
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

There needs to be a system when merit is more clearly attained. with the scope of how to achieve it widened. But I think the time progression it takes in the ranks here is acceptable.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:01:40 PM

My stance is merit may be hard to attain.. but activity is the hardcap on difficulty here and it should be removed.. I do think merit indicates whether a user is quality or not without time being an inhibiting factor but having the Activity part still in I think is ridiculous.. What if someone were to get 750 merit in the course of 6 months.. would it really make much sense to make this person wait another 18 months to get the rank?  I personally find this to be the biggest flaw in the system although most want to focus on what they don't like about merits.  Still though, trying to make the system work according the rules set forth.. its just my opinion and won't let it interfere with trying to rank up over time.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7103

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

My stance is merit may be hard to attain.. but activity is the hardcap on difficulty here and it should be removed.. I do think merit indicates whether a user is quality or not without time being an inhibiting factor but having the Activity part still in I think is ridiculous.. What if someone were to get 750 merit in the course of 6 months.. would it really make much sense to make this person wait another 18 months to get the rank?  I personally find this to be the biggest flaw in the system although most want to focus on what they don't like about merits.  Still though, trying to make the system work according the rules set forth.. its just my opinion and won't let it interfere with trying to rank up over time.
Well, activity is meant to work like this. When it got introduced, there was not many bounty/signature spammers like we have today. So taking some time in the forum was everything you needed to do.

Merit was only added because the spam to rank up and join a bounty became unbearable and it started to hurt the forum. IMO, taking time to rank up (which was the original idea) and needing to make QUALITY posts and not just spam is the perfect combination for the new system.

It also helps preventing users from abusing the system by meriting his main account with alts to rank up in just 1 day.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

Only when you counting every minute, every hour, every day. Get busy with something, help others, even do real life stuff, time will pass very fast and you won't notice it. Im legendary member and if i would count every day i needed for it i would go crazy Tongue, it just came by itself, just beign here, enjoying beign here thats it. Rank came by itself.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

My stance is merit may be hard to attain.. but activity is the hardcap on difficulty here and it should be removed.. I do think merit indicates whether a user is quality or not without time being an inhibiting factor but having the Activity part still in I think is ridiculous.. What if someone were to get 750 merit in the course of 6 months.. would it really make much sense to make this person wait another 18 months to get the rank?  I personally find this to be the biggest flaw in the system although most want to focus on what they don't like about merits.  Still though, trying to make the system work according the rules set forth.. its just my opinion and won't let it interfere with trying to rank up over time.
Well, activity is meant to work like this. When it got introduced, there was not many bounty/signature spammers like we have today. So taking some time in the forum was everything you needed to do.

Merit was only added because the spam to rank up and join a bounty became unbearable and it started to hurt the forum. IMO, taking time to rank up (which was the original idea) and needing to make QUALITY posts and not just spam is the perfect combination for the new system.

It also helps preventing users from abusing the system by meriting his main account with alts to rank up in just 1 day.

I mean I understand how merit alone could be more abused by just piling them on to new users but if someone legitly has 750+ merit, I think it should be possible to bypass the activity system in very special cases through like an admin or mod approved auditing system... but I know thats alot of work for what will likely just be 5-10 individuals anyways. Personally I hate how legit users get penalized with things like this because of fraud and scammers, but I can certainly understand it from an admin/mod perspective too.  Anyways either way it will happen for most eventually.. and my example is just speculative since I haven't seen an example of this, just a concern I was having when looking at this task from a long view.
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

Its good system. Because if all can be fast hero or legendary, what is the value of it?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Rhoby10

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

Actually to become a jr.member is not easy you need to wait a time not 6 weeks its just 2 weeks easily. You overcoming those sttuggles in bitcoin to post in one forum like other. So as a newbie ill do everything go become a legendary
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

21 day n i got it
ICOpower4Africa

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

once I reach the 28 activity point in the first two sets of two weeks..... can i get the clearance as Jr member as soon as I complete the remaining 2 activity points remaining?
thanks Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: