Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MINING USING CP??  (Read 234 times)
jimely0907 (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

im curios about mining using cellphone..can anyone give idea how to mine using cellphone
because i have 3 cellphone..and i want to learn more about mining using cellphone..it is possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snoopy2020

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

It is possible. If you are using Android you can just go to the Google store and download one of the mining apps. I am using MinerGate myself at the moment. It lets you choose from a few different Cryptos, but the hash rate is really slow and you have to mine a decent amount before they will let you withdraw. Good Luck!

gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

You'll probably make more money by selling the used phone on eBay than you will mining with it, before it dies out on you.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

I invite you to try here few minutes here:

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/monero_mining.php

So we will know if it is possible.

gotminer

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:58 AM

WOW!  Never seen anyone on here with a -16 trust rating and still going ... Lol.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:22:18 AM

Hopefully in the future PoW coins will be like Hadron where you can mine it in your browser or cp with the same hashrate as ASIC/GPU miners. And also through a simple user interface that can be switched depending upon the coin so we don't get infected with viruses.

Scotshield

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:10:21 AM

Don't do that, cell phones have a precarious cooling system compared to a computer, which is why you should not mince by cell phone. It can burn.
gotminer

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

WHAT? Just take the casing (NO, NOT THE FUCKING CASE) off of your phone and put a 20 inch box fan on it.  Should be fine ... Lol.  I think it would last a little while like that.  Screen puts off a lot of heat, so I would remove that too. Lol.

manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:01:07 AM

of course, possible.if to a learning is ok but to find profit better don't do it.
because of your device slows but sure, become broken. the mining process produces heat and whether the cellphone has a fan to remove the heat?. batteries drain faster, most important your device has a bit Hashrate and must competitive the GPU miner or ASIC miner.
I suggest if you want still try mining, sell your cell phone and get some GPUs or join to Cloudmining but be careful.

jimely0907 (OP)

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

of course, possible.if to a learning is ok but to find profit better don't do it.
because of your device slows but sure, become broken. the mining process produces heat and whether the cellphone has a fan to remove the heat?. batteries drain faster, most important your device has a bit Hashrate and must competitive the GPU miner or ASIC miner.
I suggest if you want still try mining, sell your cell phone and get some GPUs or join to Cloudmining but be careful.

Thanks for the advice sir, yea you right its possible to do mining in cellphone,
ctlangtao

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

cellphone........maybe you can get $0.01 per day
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

WOW!  Never seen anyone on here with a -16 trust rating and still going ... Lol.

Red trust does not cut the feet...(lol)
Red trust just cut the possibility to get sign campaign.
Red trust does not cut my possibility to offer cash opportunities.
Red trust has not changed my life.

Do you want red trust as well?
Offer cash and do not explain why and you will be red trusted...because here if you offer cash you have to explain why...(lol)

Snoopy2020

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

I have been mining Quazarcoin on my CP using Minergate for a few days now. No problem with overheating. The App lets you choose 3 intensity settings (Low,Medium, High). If I put it on high it will crash, but you can still use the phone on medium. The hash rate is an incredibly low 7 KH/s. As I said before you can't withdraw until you reach a certain amount, for Quazercoin it is 1 coin. After 2-3 days running I have 0.06 of a coin. So it will take about a month to mine enough to withdraw. I will definitely be losing money on the electricity, but it's only for fun! You can also download the APP onto a desktop, and my 10 year old rubbish PC gets 100 KH/s if you want to get to 1 coin for withdrawal quicker. With the APP you don't really learn about how it all works though. I am also mining Ravencoin and to do that you have to download a wallet, encrypt it, download the mining software, join a pool and then you can see the algo running in the cmd window. Good Luck!
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

This's fact mining using the Cellphone. Yeah, if only to know the how the process mining using the cellphone, that's no problem but for finding the profit, of course, become a problem.
I have been mining Quazarcoin on my CP using Minergate for a few days now. No problem with overheating. The App lets you choose 3 intensity settings (Low,Medium, High). If I put it on high it will crash, but you can still use the phone on medium. The hash rate is an incredibly low 7 KH/s. As I said before you can't withdraw until you reach a certain amount, for Quazercoin it is 1 coin. After 2-3 days running I have 0.06 of a coin. So it will take about a month to mine enough to withdraw. I will definitely be losing money on the electricity, but it's only for fun! You can also download the APP onto a desktop, and my 10 year old rubbish PC gets 100 KH/s if you want to get to 1 coin for withdrawal quicker. With the APP you don't really learn about how it all works though. I am also mining Ravencoin and to do that you have to download a wallet, encrypt it, download the mining software, join a pool and then you can see the algo running in the cmd window. Good Luck!

dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

find a cave and hit your phone against the rocks and maybe you will mine some precious metals
gotminer

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:05:13 AM

Red trust does not cut the feet...(lol)
Red trust just cut the possibility to get sign campaign.
Red trust does not cut my possibility to offer cash opportunities.
Red trust has not changed my life.

Do you want red trust as well?
Offer cash and do not explain why and you will be red trusted...because here if you offer cash you have to explain why...(lol)

Lol ... I know what you're saying man.  I've just never seen anyone with a negative 16 before Smiley

gotminer

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:05:32 AM

find a cave and hit your phone against the rocks and maybe you will mine some precious metals

I love this!  Lol.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: