Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some one used my username on bounty  (Read 627 times)
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

There is a lot of people do that to earn more money so if I were you I will use my telegram username the same on my bitcointalk so I have a proof that my username on telegram was stolen by someone else, and you have a big proof to complain it, it is happen to me many times my identity was always stolen in some greedy people and sometimes i was highlight in red because of double entry but I always complaining because I didn't do multiple accounts.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

Yes, you should report it to the bounty manager. It's an act of condemnation.
Then you will also send the link to the BCT account to the bounty manager, and he will not be allowed to participate in any of the bounty threads.

torotot

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

This is terrible indeed. What the fuck.?
This is embarrassing to real user who expect at the end to have reward beside its name but the problem it was impersonated. I think this is also a lesson for me. Thanks for your experienced. Hope that it will be fix soon. Good luck.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

How can somebody steal your telegram account? it's sounds weird. I think the telegram account is related to the phone number you used when u sign up.
it is not?  Wink .
I saw some scammers who are trying to get bounty rewards like this.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

the only you can do is to report the campaign manager to delete that impostor in the spreadsheet, same like happened to me that someone using my username in telegram that I joined telegram bounty but the campaign manager painted red that impostor so I'm glad that he is always active.

yomarve (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

How can somebody steal your telegram account? it's sounds weird. I think the telegram account is related to the phone number you used when u sign up.
it is not?  Wink .
I saw some scammers who are trying to get bounty rewards like this.

You are misunderstanding. The impostor didnt steal my TG account, rather he used my TG username to join a bounty.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

This is very outrageous, this situation is unambiguous to be brought to the bounty of the project manager and as a result this person should be banned in this company bounty, and if they continue to do the same, then this person will probably be banned, you just have to be active on this attitude.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

Hi! I decided to say this out because it's really terrible.  I recently joined bounty and upon checking the spreadsheet,  I discovered my Telegram's username has been used by some one here in this forum. This isn't the first time I had experienced it. I must have lost a lot in in projects I have joined due to this evil.

I still have the bitcointalk username of the impersonator. Do you think I should make it known to everyone here by posting the username?
Do not mind them and report it to the manager so these people would be banned from these campaigns,these people wont stop doing this kind of things until they are caught and banned,if you dont take actions they wont stop using your telegra account.These people deserves to have red trust or negative feedbacks from the DT members so they can participate any campaigns.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Hi! I decided to say this out because it's really terrible.  I recently joined bounty and upon checking the spreadsheet,  I discovered my Telegram's username has been used by some one here in this forum. This isn't the first time I had experienced it. I must have lost a lot in in projects I have joined due to this evil.

I still have the bitcointalk username of the impersonator. Do you think I should make it known to everyone here by posting the username?
There are so many people are getting the same problem like you dude. So many cheaters in this time. I know that the majority of those are coming form 3rd countries. My name has been used by the cheater to make a duplication in the spreadsheet and changing its ethereum address wallet to receive the bounty. it may better for you to reveal the name of the cheater account and then you can try to get help by DT2 member to give a negative trust.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

There are so many people are getting the same problem like you dude. So many cheaters in this time. I know that the majority of those are coming form 3rd countries. My name has been used by the cheater to make a duplication in the spreadsheet and changing its ethereum address wallet to receive the bounty. it may better for you to reveal the name of the cheater account and then you can try to get help by DT2 member to give a negative trust.

Yup it has happened to me as well. The bounties are still better since it is managed by mostly experienced managers so I do not think it is wide spread but the airdrops are worse. People seem to just copy the bitcointalk username and profile link and register it on your name. I stopped airdrop participation for that.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

Yea same with me on stk bounty someone using my username for media bounty, Really shameless. Maybe to make a deterrent try to look at the address eth then search for the main address and foilla you can create thread scam accusations (Maybe)?. But before it is better to report it to bounty manager first.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

Good for you that you noticed it! I've been to such situations as well. After that I make many efforts to monitor the spreadsheets... Once these scammers have even stolen my article! But I wrote the manager and the problem was solved quickly. Hope you never lost your money. Good luck and be attentive!
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

A similar situation was with me, but I have all noticed and warned the manager on time, and he immediately threw him out of the table; in my opinion, such scammers should be punished and, moreover, very cruelly
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:32:06 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Well, same has happened to me a few times before, i was really a confusing matter that someone else is claiming rewards of my work. I guess you are using a temporary mobile number for telegram account, online numbers can be accesses by anyone and your privacy is likely to be stolen. In such case, you should immediately cange telegram username to a new one so that previous username becomes invisible
Juulke

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

Not cool at all - surely report it. IMO it would be alright to have "bounty-scammer" topic but that is up to the mods.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

Its surprising to see that you are still awaiting concurrence to revert about something you feel cheated about. Please go ahead and act upon this outrage.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:44:06 AM

Pff,  nobody cares.  All the same thing has happened to me recently at Kryll Telegram bounty. I just wrote to bounty admin and the member  (hero member,  which makes the situation even more disgusting )  who applied with my login,  was banned from the campaign.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

its happen all the time since bounty begin.
sometimes i also find my name in bounty that i never apply.
so many people cheating just for bounty.
if u find it,just report to bounty manager to delist it.

sisule

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

I also have experience like you. we must be observant and should be wary of the person who stole. we can report to the moderator and we can make someone banned from the forum.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

If someone used and access your username without any permission and direct approval from you, it is actually acts of stealing, that kind of person used other account without permission is taking advantage in order to gain additional income, even it is not good for someone else, and that kind of people are similarly like a hackers. And we know already that the management have a direct actions on how to solve in this kind of bad activities that made by some people who wants to take advantage and steal other property.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: