Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bought lots of coins before knowing what they do... what do i do now?  (Read 392 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

it's your depend, if you worry you will lost your money too much of course you can sell your coin to cut lost and use that money to invest in the right way. now you have knowledge and I believe you will get a lot of profit in the future.
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

That is awful,a bad decision because investing blindly is worst than trading with the hype and you could lose all of your investment in an instant because you are not familiar with these coins you shouldnt be doing that kind of thing because your investments would be your responsibility and relying with someone isnt a good idea because they might troll you and theres nothing you can do after you lose.

Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

If you already know that the coins you invested in is dead or soon to be then you need to cut your loss because you'll end up losing everything, for me it is better if you try to cut your losses and start again from what is left, if you really know a lot about cryptos then you will reclaim your losses and even get some profit using it.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:22:37 PM

First you need to know how volatile the market is,and buying something you are unfamiliar could give you a lot of headaches,because almost 90% of the coins the market are shitcoins or worthless investments and you can only eliminate these bad coins thru a lot of researching,read the whitepapers of each coins in the market it will only take 10-15% of your time but it can make a lot of difference because you can easily tell if these coins are worthy enough.You can start over and do not repeat the same msitakes,you have learned your lesson in a hard way.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

That is not a good experiences,because i i have made the same mistakes last year after i got rekt with these recommendations i have started all over and from that time i am conducting a lot of research before i buy any coin because theres a lot of shitcoins out there and we need to know which are these worthy coins by doing research.Never trust anyone with your investments because its your money not theirs so you should do your part as an investor.

tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

I think best choice you have now is to learn on your mistake and begin to research coins you own, maybe you have coins in your portfolio which are good long term investment and their price will grow.
Just dont make second mistake and do sell at a loss, before you are sure that coins you own are useless.  

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
cryptopan

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

That is very risky move asking someone which is which isnt a good way of investment,because they might fool you or take advantage your stupidity sorry to be rude,but that wont change anything because you have already bought these shitcoins,what you can do is to conduct research for these coins for you to know which coin is worthy and worthless,dispose the worthless coins so you wont lose everything.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

Just forget your portfolio and start to build up your life savings again (in your real life).
After 3 to 5 years get here and check back your coins' value. You'll get a ferrari (don't panic sell).
randomduck

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

Dude, here some good advice that everyone will agree. Never investing to something that you can afford to lose, use some money that not really matter if that money disappear, is not like your investment will crash though. But just to be save dont invest more that 10% from money you have.

This is pretty solid advice. Not putting too much money into it means that if everything goes wrong, you don't come that bad off, but also helps you to take risks about what you do with your investments I have found, which often pay off.

cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Hi all! when i just got into crypto, it was december and i was a noob.. i made the mistake of buying lots of coins as per my friend's recommendation and i put my entire life savings in.. as per my friends' recommendation too. it turns out he was a really bad friend and gave me all the wrong advice to watch me crash and burn.. now my profile is more red than ever. Since then, i have focused all my free time on trying to learn and share what i have learnt with the community. right now, i m pretty much stuck with a -80% portfolio.. What do i do??? =( while i have made progress in my knowledge in crpyto, my portfolio is set in stone.... and getting more and more red as the days go by
A true friend will never put you in that situation clearly he is jsut fooling you,do not mind him and stay away from him because he doesnt know that these coins are shitcoins,or else he intentionally give the shitcoins to you,what you can really do is to search of these coins has potentials so you can hold them for long term,the unworthy coins should be immediately dispose to prevent further loss.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:54:29 PM

That is unaacceptable,you shouldnt be asking anyone's recommendations for your investments because ICO and coin investments should have a lot of time in researching so you could pick the good atcoins over these bunch of shitcoin that doesnt have any potentials in the future,Now that you have learned your lessons you know what to do next time,never trust anyone but except yourself.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
pedropendukot

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

In the first place why did you invest to these coins which you arent familiar of? i know that not all the people wants to research but that simple research could change everything because im sure if you have done research from the past you can eliminate these shitcoins easily.I personally dont trust anyone with my investments because my money would be my responsibility and i am the only one to blame if i got rekt.

Rudementry

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

I think to sell most of it in the middle of spring, when there will be market growth, it's a good idea. I think you can go out with the least loss. And only then make a choice. Or just keep bitcoin, or participate in ICOs or buy altcoins. But participate thoughtfully and buy carefully.
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

Hi all! when i just got into crypto, it was december and i was a noob.. i made the mistake of buying lots of coins as per my friend's recommendation and i put my entire life savings in.. as per my friends' recommendation too. it turns out he was a really bad friend and gave me all the wrong advice to watch me crash and burn.. now my profile is more red than ever. Since then, i have focused all my free time on trying to learn and share what i have learnt with the community. right now, i m pretty much stuck with a -80% portfolio.. What do i do??? =( while i have made progress in my knowledge in crpyto, my portfolio is set in stone.... and getting more and more red as the days go by
You should expect worst, because this is the consequence of your actions ,you shouldnt be asking anyone which is which because your money could be put into wrong coins which in case happened,what you can do is to move on do research with the coins you have and dispose those coins who doesnt have any potentials,hold the rest for the long run so you might have a chance to get recovered.

modtakels

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

What you can do is to conduct a lot of research with the coins you have bought,find which coin would have some potentials to grow if none you can wait for these coins to be pumped so you can sold them with a decent price,do not dump these coins because you might not able to recover from this losses.I dont want to be rude but you shouldnt be asking anyone which is which because its your money that you will put to risk.

AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

All you have to do is to be patient. Wait for it until the market bullrun because Bitcoin will rise and Altcoins will follow and while waiting you now review the chart history of those coin you have and do your own search on your coins you have. Always remember that do your own search on coin that you want to and always have a plan before trading so you will minimize your losses and will not panic sell if the market goes down. Goodluck.
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

You shouldnt invest with the coins you arent really familiar of because the market has been flooded wth so much shitcoins out there that doesnt have any use,what you can do is to eliminate those shitcoins you got and find some good altcoins to invest so you can recover from your losses.I know you have learned your lessons and you wont invest again without proper knowledge.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

Do not get depressed understand, how a process of growth and that you had to go through it, in relation to following, somebody practically 90% of the inciantes follows some advice that once seems good, but over time it becomes bad, because when we are initiators we do not understand the flexibility and leave short-term coins for the long-term purpose. Living and learning, in the matter of coins only you can recognize the error or expect an increase in prices.

spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

Well first of all, it's sad to hear what your friend did to you, that's a dick move. Probably a stupid move to put your life savings into something you don't understand but it's done now. As for your coins, you only actualize lose money when you sell your coins, as you still have the same amount of those coins that you bought initially. I would recommend learning to trade currencies. Take your worst performing coins, and trade them against better performing altcoins, over time you can make back the losses your incurred.

Or you can just invest a bit more in a few high risk, but high potential ICOs, they have the potential to multiple 1000 fold, and recoup all of your losses in one sweep.

Good luck.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:04:36 PM

I was once rekt by these habit,after my portfolio lose a lot of money i immediately got recover from about 2months because i did research which coin could save my bleeding porfolio luckily after spending a lot of time of research i have found several coins that i have invested with,and immediately covered up my losses in just 2months.We have learned our lessons in a bad way ,you just need to be pick with your coin investments so wont lose a lot of money.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: